SolutionSoft Systems Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2017

3.6
SolutionSoft Systems President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Wang (no image)
Paul Wang
0 Rating
  1. "Small Company with Huge Turnout"

5.0
    Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great company environment: I generally don't like small company, but there is a great family vibe here so it feels like a second home to me. Also work is pretty demanding and challenging; it keeps a lot of us on our toes.

Cons

-Small company so when one leaves for PTO there is generally a shift in culture.

August 3, 2017Marketing Associate

We are glad that you had a great experience working at Solution-Soft! Thanks for the review.

2. "A large company that feels like a start-up (in a good way)"

5.0
    Former Intern - Marketing Specialist in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at SolutionSoft Systems for more than a year

Pros

- Transparency (you work closely with the President and CEO) - Your ideas are considered and encouraged and often times will be implemented - Since the company was founded by a husband and wife team, there's a family aspect to the culture that is welcoming and caring - Free Food Fridays

Cons

- Since the office is quite small, you may find yourself wearing many different hats to finish your work; if you're looking for a more strict work environment you might not enjoy yourself

August 3, 2017Marketing Associate

We enjoy collaborating with our employees and making Solution-Soft a dynamic environment to work in. And of course, who doesn't love Free Food Fridays? Thanks for the review!

"Small family oriented company that is a leader in date and time testing tools, data storage and file transfer software"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for less than a year

Pros

Provides a casual work environment with management who is sympathetic to the demands of being a working parent or caregiver. This company recognizes it's employee's success and offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401k.

Cons

Some upper management struggle with English and can be difficult to understand.

"Run, don't walk!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Sales in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

The only positive for working with this company is it is in a nice class-a building.

Cons

- Wages of exempt employees automatically docked for sick-leave if you send an email you are leaving early for the day. - Most non-commissioned employees have not seen a raise in 10 years. - The company will reduce your commission on a deal if the sales figure is over some arbitrary amount. - Charge sales people the cost of the electronic fund transfers when customers pay by wire. - Will reduce commissions to off-set travel expenses incurred when closing a deal. - When a sale person is successful in a region they will split the region & then double quota on both new territories. - They do NOT cover any education expenses. - Every resource in engineering & support has poor-English as a second language. - Claims patent-pending on software they sale but this is not true. - International sales VP (same person also heads HR & is "CFO") is about as bright as a 1940's penny - but yet think she's the smartest person in the room. This makes her a difficult person to just have a conversation with let alone try to reason with. - Very slow to pay Contractors what they are owed. - Sales CRM software is Goldmine purchased in 1995 but never updated. - Same title, same role will be different base & different commission rate depending on your nationality and sex as well as the traditional length-of-experience.

Continue reading
  5. "The people are good not managerment"

1.0
    Current Employee - Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at SolutionSoft Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Can learn stuff beacause they have a lot of different softwares and work with big companys

Cons

some managers yell and argue

August 3, 2017Marketing Associate

We apologize that you've had an unfortunate experience at Solution-Soft. While work can occasionally be stressful, the behavior described above does not represent the standards Solution-Soft holds its employees or managers to. We are always working to improve not only our products, but our work environment for our employees as well. Thank you for your review!

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews