SpendHQ Reviews | Glassdoor

SpendHQ Reviews

Updated Jun 29, 2016

Found 1 review

5.0

"Wonderful People and Place"

in Norcross, GA

I worked at SpendHQ for less than a year

Pros

They have some of the most intelligent and sincere people I have ever worked with. Everyone treated each other with respect and consideration. They all had a very high standard of integrity and treated each other and the clients with loyalty and honesty. All levels of management (including CEO) were very concerned about work-life balance and making sure all employees were happy to be there. The CEO hosts great... semi-annual parties and invites spouses, significant others, and children. It's by far one of the best places I've ever worked.

Cons

Long days. The expectation is at least a 9-hour day. People often do more than that, but they monitor to make sure you don't do too much more. (They don't want you to burn out.) The managers (at least mine) were not micro-managers, but because we had to report our time in 15 minute blocks, it felt that way. I felt guilty for every personal conversation because it would have to be assigned to a client's task.

Advice to Management

Continue the positive culture, but demonstrate your trust of employees and relax the time tracking requirements.

SpendHQ2016-06-29