Stream Companies Reviews | Glassdoor

4.3
Stream Companies CEO David Regn
David Regn

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "fast paced company for those how want to excel and learn" (in 11 reviews)

• "Excellent work environment and plenty of perks to take advantage of" (in 10 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is not any room to grow at Stream Companies" (in 4 reviews)

• "terribly hostile work environment" (in 4 reviews)

1. "Great place to work"

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

- Great group of people who are always willing to lend a hand
    - Management is very supportive and helpful
    - Fast paced work environment
    - Casual dress code

Cons

Apparently HQ has some parking issues

"Best Job I've Ever Had"

Current Employee - Senior Media Planner/Buyer in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Senior Media Planner/Buyer in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

-Continual Growth: When I started 7 years ago we were a small company of 60 or so employees. We're now at 300.
    -Involved Owners: Both founders, Jason Brennan and David Regn, have account lists they handle themselves. They interface with clients and internal teams regularly which gives employees the opportunity to get to know them (and for them to get to know you.) I worked at 2 large agencies prior to coming to Stream--both for extended stays--and I don't think the owners ever knew my name.
    -The Best Media Team in the Industry: I'm probably a tiny bit biased but this team is comprised of some of the smartest and hardest working people I've ever met. Much of the team has been together 4 years or more and those that are new are welcomed into the fold immediately. We work for each other and very much have a "No Man Left Behind" mentality, helping each other whenever help is needed. The VP of Media, Melissa Dempsey, is completely accessible and fiercely loyal to the team. She truly wants each of us to succeed.
    -Work Perks: Company-Hosted Gatherings (multiple times a year), Unlimited Paid Time Off after 4 Years, Health & Wellness Initiatives, Continued Education Credit, Free Food

Cons

-First World Problems: Parking is a premium at the main office

3. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - SEO Strategist in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - SEO Strategist in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun relaxed work environment depending on what your job role is. Hard work and “doing the ordinary extraordinarily well” is always acknowledged. Lots of room for advancement in certain departments.

Cons

Workload can be overwhelming at times.

4. "Great place to work!"

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Welcoming, diverse workplace. Fun and relaxed environment, no dress code. Each department works as a team. You get to work with cool people, coming to work is fun. Fast paced environment. Able to work from home when necessary. Fast growing company. Awesome benefits available. And on top of all of that, snacks are always around!

Cons

There can be a lot of miscommunication between teams, especially since not everyone is together in one office. As others mentioned, there can be some high pressure times / longer days due to the nature of the work, which isn't for everyone.

5. "Great Company with huge growth opportunity"

Current Employee - NA - Marketing in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - NA - Marketing in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've worked at Stream for three years and having worked at four other companies prior to Stream, I can honestly say it has the best work/life balance of any company I've worked for. It's an agency so we handle many clients and occasionally may need to jump on after hours or on weekends but it's honestly pretty sporadic. Management really listens and when necessary, takes action on employee feedback. This includes expanding PTO to creating a larger work space Philadelphia to reduce commutes to the headquarters in Malvern. This isn't a place you're going to grow if you're not willing to work hard, there's no flying under the radar. They really reward employees that give 100%.

Cons

It's an agency, so things are fast-paced and as mentioned, sometimes you need to jump on after hours. That's not so much a con if it's the environment you like but it's not for someone that isn't passionate and doesn't want to work hard.

"Love this company!"

Current Employee - Digital Content Poster in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Digital Content Poster in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Stream Companies is a great place to work! I am currently a remote employee, but was an intern for a semester and cannot say enough good things about Stream! The work environment is fun and relaxing. My co-workers are supportive and encouraging. Compensation is great for me as a college student.

Cons

As of right now, I have no concerns or downfalls about Stream.

"A Hub of Positivity, Innovation, and Growth"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Since I first started working at Stream, I've found that the majority of people I encounter, both my peers and my superiors, have a wonderfully encouraging attitude that promotes growth from within. No goal or desire you have for your career is too big or wide-reaching for Stream to support. Plus, Stream is happy to work with its employees to create a new position for you that utilizes your skills in a way that benefits you and the company. Coming from a previous job where many people had a negative outlook, working at Stream is truly a breath of fresh air. If you're a person who's hardworking and looking for a job in which others will support you in your journey toward your career goals, this is the place for you.

Cons

This is a fast-paced, positive environment that doesn't take kindly to those with who take the easy way out or to those with negative attitudes.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing!

8. "Growth-Minded & Growing Fast: Do You Have What it Takes?"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Stream is a rapidly growing advertising company with an inspiring growth mindset. I have never experienced a culture like Stream's. It's a young, hard-working team of individuals who want to help each other succeed. There's nothing more rewarding then coming to work every day with people who are working just as hard as you are toward the same goal. I have met some wonderful people at Stream and it's not uncommon for employees to forge friendships here.

At Stream you get out what you put in. If you don't want to roll up your sleeves and do difficult work - problem solve, push your understanding of your field, innovate, etc. - it may not be the place for you.

Cons

Fast growth makes Stream a really exciting place to work, but it's not for everybody. Occasional process changes and tight deadlines can be difficult for some people.

9. "A Great Place To Work!"

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time

Pros

Great People. Great Culture. Excellent Company History

Cons

None. If you like a challenge and fasrt pace environment then this is the place for you.

10. "Great workplace"

Current Employee - SEO Content Strategist in Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - SEO Content Strategist in Malvern, PA

I have been working at Stream Companies full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The learning experience at Stream is at the forefront of the company. I have learned so much in my first year than I have anywhere else. The environment is also a major plus, it is hard working yet flexible.

Cons

I have no cons about Stream.