Stream Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stream Companies

2.4

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in May 2018.

Interview

It was a great experience. I could tell right away that the company had a very friendly work environment. I met with five employees and it was an hour and a half long.

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy. I went in and met with two people. They were very nice and seemed very interested in me. They asked one question to get us started and then pretty much just went through my resume with me and asked about it. My only issue was I wish that they'd of reached out to me letting me know I hadn't gotten the position because I had been emailing them showing interest and trying to follow up.

Interview Questions

• They asked like five different questions in one. It was something along the lines of tell us about yourself, talk about school, what you do outside of school, etc.   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a nice process, i came in just waited for 3 min maximum, Hr team member came with whom i was in touch before coming in Malvern office, then i met with interviewer who was director of technology and he explained me how the company works and what they will expect from me, the whole process went very well. After that i was questioned by his two subordinate who questioned me things related to my field of expertise, though i was not selected but it was a nice experience and i was treated well and it was great.

Interview Questions

Stream Companies Response

Oct 24, 2016 – Director of Recruiting

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive review- we truly appreciate your feedback! Please know we wish you the best of luck in your job search and thank you again for your... More

Intern Interview

Interview

Literally no interview. I did a bunch of research on the company and what they do in preparation for my phone interview and she just said so when can you start? I was a little surprised, I thought they would have wanted to know a little more about me but hey

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Companies in January 2014.

Interview

Emailed David Regn. Got a phone interview and got my internship over the phone.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

Met with 3 high ranking members of the Client Services team in person. The interview was engaging and they asked good questions to get a judge of my character and work experience. Followed up a few times with the hiring manager and eventually received my offer.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge I recently faced at my previous (then current) job that required immediate action, and how did I overcome?   1 Answer

Junior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in June 2018.

Interview

After being scouted by HR, I was asked to perform a design test. This required to design a mock newsprint ad. Afterwards, I was asked to come in for an interview. Upon arrival, I was interviewed by three of the companies Creative Directors.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Stream Companies.

Interview

The interview took place at the head quarters. The environment was very welcoming and the interview with three of their staff members felt 100% comfortable. The conversation was completely open and the dialog was a guaranteed fit. We discussed leadership and taking on this role with an open mind to fast track learning and some flexibility.

Interview Questions

• Reviewing the history of my resume, some questions came up with how I transitioned from sales to recruiting.   Answer Question

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Malvern, PA) in January 2018.

Interview

Interview process was fairly straight forward, they responded a few days after I sent in my application and set up a phone interview. Fairly basic, no trick questions. Then I was sent three tests (a personality, logic, and skills test). After that they contacted me within a week and set up an interview on location.

Proofreader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandywine, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stream Companies (Brandywine, DE) in December 2017.

Interview

After I applied it took Stream Companies a little over a week to respond. The response was for the purposes of setting up a phone interview. The interview was casual and asked the expected questions. Before the initial interview, the person interviewing you pretty much gives you a rundown of what is expected of you in this position and questions surrounding it. Post interview, it took them again slightly over a week to get back to me. So I am assuming the first round of interviews takes two weeks to complete. Only because I assume they have multiple rounds. But overall, interviewing with Stream was simple experience.