The coworkers are very nice, easy going ,and young, thus a great starter job for anyone looking for a job to supplement their career.
- Seemingly reasonable.
- A moral/ christian work environment.
- Great on the job training atmosphere.
- Allowed to sit down mostly all day to do work etc.
- Seemingly picky about trivial issues.
- Upper level management is often disconnected from office workers... thus decisions are generally without a reasonable perspective.
- Rather gossipy environment.
- Often felt like upper level management was out to get the employees, rather than to help them become better workers.
Advice to Management
make a better effort to understand the environment of each store.
Spend more time getting to know employees, often times felt like the work was merely about work... rather than people.
This will replace the current featured review for targeted profile. Are you sure you want to replace it?
Are you sure you want to remove this review from being featured for targeted profile?