Taycor Financial Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2021

Found 35 of over 45 reviews

4.6
Taycor Financial President Michael Hong (no image)
Michael Hong

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

account executive

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Executive in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay once you start landing accounts

Cons

low pay when base salary and lots of cold calling but overall worth it if you want to make money

2. 2.0
    Former Employee

Interview experience was okay

Feb 24, 2021 - Credit Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

They seemed to really enjoy working for the company and tried their best to get to know me . I went on 3 different interviews and unfortunately wasn’t chosen . I was told it was between myself and two other candidates.

Cons

I thought everything went smoothly and was told that they would let us know whether we got the position or not . They never reached out to me , super unprofessional. They also wanted to schedule interviews the same day they reached out , it seemed very rushed .

2 people found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great Culture!!!

Mar 17, 2021 - "VP" of Business Development in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a great culture here with plenty of support, training and room for advancement. Our Executive worked tirelessly to ensure our sales team receive the right amount of training, support and inbound leads.

Cons

The company is always working to improve every aspect of the organization.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work, Relaxed Atmosphere.

Mar 2, 2021 - Sales Associate in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

With a little hard work, this is an amazing opportunity for a long term career

Cons

Be prepared to work 8-9 hours every day.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture, Family Environment

Nov 5, 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taycor is truly an amazing company to work for. Everybody looks out for one another and cares for each other from the leadership down. It is a company moving in a great direction, and a pleasure to be a part of the team. Taycor allows employees the opportunity to learn and grow continuously. Couldn't recommend working here enough!

Cons

No cons, I know that seems unbelievable but Taycor presents the sort of environment where if you encounter a 'Con' they want to know about it and fix it right away.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a pleasant surprise!

Feb 17, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro-managing, very casual, stress free environment, yet very professional. Management treats everyone like adults, as it should be. Excellent onboarding with great management support. Everyone very easy to get along with.

Cons

No cons, it's been a great experience

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Account Executive

Mar 2, 2021 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, fast funding process, and comfortable work environment.

Cons

None. So far so good.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This company is growing rapidly

Mar 1, 2021 - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture Flexibility Growth and earning potential

Cons

There really are no downsides, you get what you put in to it

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run!

Mar 14, 2020 - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to note here at all.

Cons

These reviews are BS they make you write a positive review within the first few weeks of working to gain your position. Not cool.

5 people found this review helpful

Taycor Financial Response

Director of Business Development and Marketing

Taycor is not such a large company where a team member leaving after more than a year is not directly noticed and known. Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone that left after a year that could write this review but thought it important to respond none the less. I fully understand that there are times when Taycor and a Team Member are not a good fit, I think over the years we have done a good job at fully exposing our strengths and shortcomings during the job interview process, but there are times when the mismatch doesn’t become apparent until after starting. We make every effort to adjust, but there are some concessions that would be detrimental to the culture we are building, and there is a parting of ways. If there are things I could have done better, I always welcome feedback, but no pros and saying our reviews are fake is not much to respond to. I wish you well and safety during this time of Covid crisis. Sincerely, Michael Hong

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Summer Intern Experience

Oct 11, 2012 - Summer Intern in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve worked for Taycor Financial for five months as a summer intern from Germany. Working here has been a great experience for me especially to gain some insight into the industry and learn about the cultural differences in working here and in Germany. The office environment was very friendly and all the people working here were very supporting and helpful. The intimate size of the office helped me to get in touch with everyone. I got the opportunity to work in different departments of the company e.g. the marketing and the credit department. Through that I was able to get a broad range of experience. Although I was only an intern the management gave me responsibilities and therefore I really learned a lot which I can also apply in my future.

Cons

Of course there were sometimes very repetitive tasks but especially for me that was very helpful as I was able to improve my English this way. Overall I had a very good experience working here in The United States in this company and I would definitely do it again.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews

Taycor Financial Reviews FAQs

Taycor Financial has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 93% of employees would recommend working at Taycor Financial to a friend and 92% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Taycor Financial employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Taycor Financial. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

93% of Taycor Financial employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Taycor Financial 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Taycor Financial to be culture, management, career development and the cons to be benefits .

Popular Careers with Taycor Financial Job Seekers