Taycor Financial Reviews | Glassdoor

Rating Trends Rating Trends
Michael Hong

1. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time

Pros

Reasonable expectations, good work life balance, great training, break room with food, open minded and reasonable management.

Cons

initial pay in training is decreased but compensated after completion of training.

2. "Account Manager"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Pros

Very supportive environment, unlimited earning ability. Management and senior leadership actively involved in employee development. Opportunities to earn bonus for performance. Excellent work/life balance.

Cons

I have not yet noted any cons to the job, office, or staff

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing, and thank you for the opportunity!

3. "Employee Review of Company"

Current Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I came into this pretty green in the financial industry. Everyone I work with is knowledgeable , and always willing to help you. Taycor has equipped me with the tools I need to be successful. It is definitely a positive team environment. The managers will not let you fail, and will bend over backwards to assist you with your professional, and personal life. It is hard work, but it is also exciting and rewarding.

Cons

There really aren't any cons to working here. Everyone is great. You have to be able to put in the work and have faith in yourself. Like anything, you will have ups and downs, but Michael has a way to keep you more on the upside.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work. It is a blessing to work for a company that really cares for the employees.

5. "Sales"

Current Employee - Junior Account Executive in El Segundo, CA
    Current Employee - Junior Account Executive in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time

Pros

Great work life balance. Fun environment. No micro-managing. Very good learning opportunity even if you have been in sales for a while. Michael has a lot of experience and sales knowledge to help you grow. I've been in sales for 6 years and have learned a lot. Great earning potential.

Cons

Not an easy job. But all good things are hard, if it were easy everyone would do it.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing bc its working.

6. "Taycor"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Taycor Financial (More than a year)

Pros

Taycor is a great innovative company on the rise.

Cons

Taycor is still growing; but you will be apart of every process .

7. "Account Executive"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Sales are provided with warm leads to contact. Cold calling isn't required but encouraged on days activity is slower. There's no hovering from management. We can handle our accounts however we feel is best. It's a very casual environment and there's a good balance between work time and play time.

Cons

The office can get pretty cold. We also sometimes tend to email in groups which floods my inbox. Outside work events tend to be announced pretty last minute too.

Advice to Management

The freedom is great, but I wouldn't mind meeting a little more often to recap and go over sales goals.

8. "Consultant"

Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

Pros

- Constant learning and opportunity for improvement
    - Long term development goals
    - Great working environment
    - Compensation above the average

Cons

- Lack of written procedures, organizational chart, roles and responsibilities (due to the size of the company).

Advice to Management

if you want to embark on a path of growth of some significance, it will take a more systematic organization; but for now the conditions are not lacking.

9. "Great work-life balance and very realistic and attainable sales goals"

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Very rewarding - the compensation with commission is generous. There's constant learning and opportunity for improvement.

Cons

Leads slow down from time to time and bad months can happen - the hardest part is having a bad month and not letting that defeat your morale. This is the con of sales in general. Important to keep pushing.

Advice to Management

We could use a more competitive environment. I know I'd work harder to increase my own numbers if I knew they were being compared to my colleagues.

10. "Great Balance & Flexibility"

Current Employee - Lease Administrator in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Lease Administrator in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The best qualities of the company in my opinion are its balance and flexibility. The company has a professional atmosphere but is still fun and casual. There's comfort found in the company's long-term stability, but there's also excitement in potential growth and opportunities. There's constant learning no matter your department of position and peers are always friendly and supportive.

Cons

Management could work on transparency and communication. Of course not everyone in the office needs to be 100% in the loop but holding bi-weekly or monthly meetings to catch up on where everyone is at would make the office more cohesive.

Advice to Management

See Cons.

11. "Great Learning and Growth Opportunities"

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I started off working at Taycor as a Junior Account Executive. I was completely new to the industry and didn't have much prior related experience. They trained me and gave me responsibilities that forced me to learn very quickly. I learned more in my first month at Taycor than I have at any other job. After my first year I was promoted to Senior Account Executive. Management saw my abilities and dedication and rewarded me for my hard work. I couldn't ask for a better experience.

Cons

It's very fast paced and the faster you're able to learn, the better. There's a ton of information and details to remember but it all comes with time and practice.