Taycor Financial Reviews

Updated Mar 14, 2020

4.7
Taycor Financial President Michael Hong (no image)
Michael Hong

"A great environment to work in that welcomes innovation and encourages a positive work culture."

Current Employee - Transaction Coordinator in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Due to the rapid growth of the company, the room for growth is encouraging. There is always room to grow in one's position and career.

Cons

Slow season does make it hard to stay busy, but once it picks up it's great.

2. "Run!"

1.0
    Former Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA

I worked at Taycor Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nothing to note here at all.

Cons

These reviews are BS they make you write a positive review within the first few weeks of working to gain your position. Not cool.

Taycor Financial Response

April 22, 2020Director of Business Development and Marketing

Taycor is not such a large company where a team member leaving after more than a year is not directly noticed and known. Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone that left after a year that could write this review but thought it important to respond none the less. I fully understand that there are times when Taycor and a Team Member are not a good fit, I think over the years we have done a good job at fully exposing our strengths and shortcomings during the job interview process, but there are times when the mismatch doesn’t become apparent until after starting. We make every effort to adjust, but there are some concessions that would be detrimental to the culture we are building, and there is a parting of ways. If there are things I could have done better, I always welcome feedback, but no pros and saying our reviews are fake is not much to respond to. I wish you well and safety during this time of Covid crisis. Sincerely, Michael Hong

"Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Credit Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

In a company that continues to grow at such a rapid pace, it's amazing to see the culture hasn't changed. Friendly people, fun atmosphere, bosses that truly care.

Cons

None - I absolutely love my position and the company I work for. Wouldn't want to change a thing.

""Stay Humble, Hustle Hard""

Current Employee - Credit Analyst in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Management team dedicated to your success - Opportunity for growth and career development - Awesome workplace culture that stays true to it's roots; friendly co-workers - Diverse workdays, every day keeps you on your toes & the work load does not feel monotonous

Cons

- None, Taycor has been an absolute pleasure to work for.

5. "Equipment Finance Specialist"

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time

Pros

Incredibly supportive leadership. Taycor is driven to make sure you are set for success. Very nice office with a view of El Segundo. Team members are helpful and very friendly.

Cons

This is an employee comes first environment. As long as you stay focused and achieve your own personal work goals.. You will be treated very well.

6. "Account Executive"

4.0
    Current Employee - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great training program, nice clean office with snack and great group of people.

Cons

None to think of right now

7. "We're a TEAM, together we achieve more!"

Current Employee - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

You know you're in an awesome work environment when the president comes in early to make sure there's fresh pot of coffee to start our day. We have the undivided support to succeed from executive management to the senior account managers. It comes across on how we treat our clients, transparent and we put people 1st.

Cons

Not a thing, I'm excited to see my journey in finance with Taycor.

Continue reading
  8. "Account Executive in training"

Current Employee - Account Executive in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

They try very hard and succeed in creating an open, supportive environment. The training is very thorough and you are given all of the tools you need to succeed, it's up to you to show up and do the work. You will learn a lot about different business industries and how they operate and utilize equipment for their services. Additionally, you'll learn the ins and outs of sales and marketing. Lastly, the team in the office is great and everyone genuinely wants to see everyone succeed and will help you out if you need it.

Cons

None. I wish more businesses conducted themselves like this and provided the same environment/conditions for their staff.

Continue reading
  9. "Tough work but great company culture"

Current Employee - Junior Account Executive

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The environment here is very encouraging. Everyone truly wants to help each other succeed. There is no sharking at this company. -Excellent knowledgeable management that understands that you are important to the business. -Work/life balance. Nobody is calling you after hours or on the weekends. -There are lots of snacks and food in the break room. -Company outings together!

Cons

-Very early hours, but I guess you avoid traffic and get done earlier in your day. -Lots of cold calls. LOTS. It's hard work but rewarding work.

10. "Account Executive"

I have been working at Taycor Financial full-time

Pros

Reasonable expectations, good work life balance, great training, break room with food, open minded and reasonable management.

Cons

initial pay in training is decreased but compensated after completion of training.

Found 26 reviews