Taycor Financial Reviews

Updated Apr 30, 2021

4.6
Taycor Financial President Michael Hong (no image)
Michael Hong
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

account executive

Apr 30, 2021 - Account Executive in Costa Mesa, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

good pay once you start landing accounts

Cons

low pay when base salary and lots of cold calling but overall worth it if you want to make money

2. 5.0

Great Culture!!!

Mar 17, 2021 - "VP" of Business Development in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have a great culture here with plenty of support, training and room for advancement. Our Executive worked tirelessly to ensure our sales team receive the right amount of training, support and inbound leads.

Cons

The company is always working to improve every aspect of the organization.

3. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Interview experience was okay

Feb 24, 2021 - Credit Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

They seemed to really enjoy working for the company and tried their best to get to know me . I went on 3 different interviews and unfortunately wasn’t chosen . I was told it was between myself and two other candidates.

Cons

I thought everything went smoothly and was told that they would let us know whether we got the position or not . They never reached out to me , super unprofessional. They also wanted to schedule interviews the same day they reached out , it seemed very rushed .

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work, Relaxed Atmosphere.

Mar 2, 2021 - Sales Associate in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

With a little hard work, this is an amazing opportunity for a long term career

Cons

Be prepared to work 8-9 hours every day.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

What a pleasant surprise!

Feb 17, 2021 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

No micro-managing, very casual, stress free environment, yet very professional. Management treats everyone like adults, as it should be. Excellent onboarding with great management support. Everyone very easy to get along with.

Cons

No cons, it's been a great experience

6. 5.0

Account Executive

Mar 2, 2021 - Account Executive in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture, fast funding process, and comfortable work environment.

Cons

None. So far so good.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

This company is growing rapidly

Mar 1, 2021 - Account Executive in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company Culture Flexibility Growth and earning potential

Cons

There really are no downsides, you get what you put in to it

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Culture, Family Environment

Nov 5, 2020 - Sales Representative
    Business Outlook

Pros

Taycor is truly an amazing company to work for. Everybody looks out for one another and cares for each other from the leadership down. It is a company moving in a great direction, and a pleasure to be a part of the team. Taycor allows employees the opportunity to learn and grow continuously. Couldn't recommend working here enough!

Cons

No cons, I know that seems unbelievable but Taycor presents the sort of environment where if you encounter a 'Con' they want to know about it and fix it right away.

9. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Run!

Mar 14, 2020 - Account Manager in El Segundo, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing to note here at all.

Cons

These reviews are BS they make you write a positive review within the first few weeks of working to gain your position. Not cool.

1 person found this review helpful

Taycor Financial Response

Director of Business Development and Marketing

Taycor is not such a large company where a team member leaving after more than a year is not directly noticed and known. Unfortunately, I do not know of anyone that left after a year that could write this review but thought it important to respond none the less. I fully understand that there are times when Taycor and a Team Member are not a good fit, I think over the years we have done a good job at fully exposing our strengths and shortcomings during the job interview process, but there are times when the mismatch doesn’t become apparent until after starting. We make every effort to adjust, but there are some concessions that would be detrimental to the culture we are building, and there is a parting of ways. If there are things I could have done better, I always welcome feedback, but no pros and saying our reviews are fake is not much to respond to. I wish you well and safety during this time of Covid crisis. Sincerely, Michael Hong

10. 4.0

Amazing Culture

Feb 5, 2019 - Transaction Coordinator in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Being in operations as a Transaction Coordinator, we are the first line of the application process here at Taycor. We have the chance to choose our hours that works best and during every morning, there is always something that can keep us busy. The people here are fantastic and the company's culture is what really stood out and blew me away every. The employees are extremely helpful and are always a good resource whenever I would have a question. Taycor has been amazing so far since I started back in Nov. of 2018, and they always love to promote from within. I look forward to see how this company grows during the year.

Cons

Since we are working with sensitive information in regards to loan applications, being 100% accurate in entering all the data is crucial. We are dealing with customer's credit and the last thing we want is to have an error made during the application process that could affect the client's score. This can be stressful since you have to be fully aware of what your entering into the system and to always triple check your work before you submit it.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 35 Reviews