Taycor Financial Interview Questions

Updated Aug 26, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Taycor Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

He asked me the question "Tell me about yourself." And other questions are about my educational background. CEO of taycor financial interviewed me and other employee also asked me questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself.
    Answer Question
2 people found this interview helpful

Taycor Financial

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taycor Financial

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and heard back within 1 week or less. The interview was very thorough, both the President of the company and the Credit Manager asked all the right questions i had in mind. I was very happy with the questions they asked as well as we got to talking about personal stuff as well. I felt like they really cared about you and made you feel comfortable during the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2017

Interview

Quick and direct process. No beating around the bush. Spoke with the President of the company who was very thorough with his information on what the job entails. I was slightly thrown off because of how genuine and descriptive he was. Most job interviews have you fishing for the right information, but they lay it all out at Taycor.

Interview Questions
  • What are you hobbies? What do you like to do outside of work?

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Stuttgart) in Oct 2016

Interview

I applied by sending an email to Taycor. I got very fast a mail back and made an appointment with my boss Michael. We set up a Skype call and after a few minutes he said I am hired. It was more a small talk than an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (El Segundo, CA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Here at Taycor Financial I experienced a wonderful interview process. I applied for the job online and received a call back within two days.I first began my interview process with a simple phone call by the president of the company. He asked for a brief description of myself and what hobbies I enjoyed. We then scheduled a day for me to come into the office for my second interview. Once I was at the office I met with the President, who made me feel calm, relaxed and very enthused to be there. My interview was straight to the point of what I wanted out of the position. I was given the weekend to decide if I wanted the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (El Segundo, CA) in Jun 2016

Interview

I met them at a career fair and the CEO was there and got me really excited about the opportunity and then brought me in for an interview. I took the first job I took, and took the position

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle a stressful situation?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (Los Angeles, CA) in Oct 2015

Interview

Started off with a phone call to give me a little information about the job and to see if I was ok with the job description and then set up a 1 on 1 interview. It was a pretty basic interview to get to know each other face to face and if we could both work together. Is this somewhere I would want to work and for Taycor if Im someone they could work with. Along with laying out the job description and whats expected.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Taycor Financial (El Segundo, CA) in Aug 2015

Interview

First we had a phone interview. After the first phone interview we set up a date to meet in person where I met with the manager as well as the person who interviewed me on the phone. They had me fill out a piece of paper with my general information on it. After that they called me back with an offer and i Accepted it.

Interview Questions
  • Do you care about cold calling? Do you have a positive attitude?

Taycor Financial

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Taycor Financial

Interview

I found their job posting on Monster and applied through my account. I received a call from a recruiter at Taycor later that day. The phone interview took about 10 minutes and questions were introductory and simple. At the end of the phone conversation I was told that I would be contacted again soon to schedule an in person interview. I received another call back for scheduling the very next day and went into the office the following week. The in office interview was much more thorough and I spoke with a couple different people. Again at the end I was told I would be contacted again soon. Within the next couple days I received another call to schedule a second interview. I went to the office again and spoke with senior management. After my second interview, I was extended my offer letter.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Taycor Financial

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taycor Financial

Interview

Over the past few months I have been searching online for job opportunities to start once I graduate this June. I didn't think it would be too difficult but for some reason every job I found of interest on job posting sites ended up being a huge scam. After a bunch of discouraging let downs, I was relieved to interview with Taycor. Taycor, unlike the others I've found, was not a scam and the interview was one of the best I've had. It was a group interview and lasted about an hour. We met a few executives and learned a lot about the company. The environment was a little competitive, but I did my best to stand out of the crowd. It has only been a couple days and I haven't heard back yet, but I'm hoping I get the chance for a second interview... fingers crossed!

Interview Questions
  • Given the choice, what type of equipment would you want your customer to lease and why?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews