KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Tech9 Reviews

Updated Aug 3, 2021

Found 28 of over 30 reviews

4.7
Tech9 CEO Nick Stice (no image)
Nick Stice
  1. 5.0

Happy place to work!

Jul 1, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Palo Alto, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is amazing. Friendly and helpful co-workers. Intelligent and helpful leadership team. I've been so impressed with my experience here. Their "Happily Coding" focus is real and I love the focus.

Cons

I haven't come in contact with any cons. Tech9 is growing rapidly so there are always growing pains with that, but that's expected.

2. 5.0

They truly care

Dec 18, 2020 - Recruiter Intern in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this company. We just had an annual Christmas party and if I didn't understand to the full extent just how much this company wants its employees to be happy, I understand that now. EVEN INTERNS! They treated us to a hotel stay in Park city (significant others included) and also a fantastic meal at Ruths Chris. We then had an after party where the managers got up and individually pointed out each of their employees for the outstanding work they did. Then us employees also got to highlight each other in front of everybody. Then they gave us each a customized snack basket as well as 2 company gifts. They truly care. As an intern, my school workload varies and my work-time is VERY flexible so I am able to take off a day for finals and make it up some other time. They pay above market price so that is always an added bonus, but really, its the people that make working at Tech9 so great.

Cons

My position is remote (even without COVID interfering), and I wish it would require it to be in person because I tend to like working around people, not just on my laptop. We have weekly meetings, if not more, with members of the recruiting team but I find I am more happy around people.... literally. If you like remote positions though, you'll love this one.

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 5.0
    Current Employee

A Safe Place to Learn and Grow

Dec 16, 2020 - Recruiter and Talent Manager in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tech9 is so open to new ideas and I feel that I am a part of something that I can have an impact on! It is incredibly flexible and fast-paced! I am never bored because I always have something to be working on! The owners focus on others' success. Whether you are a developer or salesperson, they treat you with total respect and love.

Cons

It can be a little difficult with working with time-zones, but all in all, such an amazing place.

4. 5.0

Flexible, Fun, & Bright Future Ahead

Dec 17, 2020 - Senior User Experience Designer in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work schedule, fair wages, great health care, transparent executive team, managers who care about your success and don't micromanage.

Cons

None honestly, everything is and has been handled greatly :)

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

manager

Sep 18, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good working environment good health insurance

Cons

do not have enough employee

4 people found this review helpful

Tech9 Response

CEO

Thank you for the review. I agree we don't have enough employees. We are working hard to find new people to add to our team. If you know anyone, please send them our way.

6. 4.0

Tech Happily

Sep 29, 2017 - Director of Software Testing in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Focus on happy employees and happy customers by building the right thing in the right way.

Cons

Still not quite big enough to have a full bench ready to jump on new projects immediately.

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0

Great People, Great Work, Great Culture

Aug 3, 2021 - Princiapl Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work culture Challenging works supportive team lot of benifits and perks Very open and friendly environment. I have been working here starting this year, working for tech9 is like working for your own company. They really strive hard to take care of their employee. Even CEO involvement is direct Lots of things to learn and people are approachable Pay scale is also very good

Cons

I cannot see any cons as of now. working here is great so far

8. 5.0

I have been working at Tech9 full-time for less than a year

Apr 14, 2021 - QA Engineer III in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

A perfect startup to look for !! It's a Great Company to work for. It has amazing & friendly work environment, flat hierarchies, flexible policies & intelligent colleagues. You tend to learn a lot as work is mostly on latest technologies with market relevant tools. Employees First. Hard work gets appreciated. Management encourages you to learn new skills and helps with relevant reimbursements. Even HRs are more than ready to help out. Overall positive culture with right attitude & expectations.

Cons

None I can think of.

9. 5.0

Awesome company

Jun 5, 2021 - Applications Support Specialist in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Everything is great here- environment is too helathy.

Cons

-No Cons I could find.

10. 5.0

I have been working with Tech9 from last 1 year

Apr 21, 2021 - Senior Software Engineer II in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good for any experiance engineer. 2. Employee rewards for every good performance. 3. Nice company culture. 4. Very good management team to work with. 5. Overall nice place to work with.

Cons

No issue working with Tech9

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews