Cover image for Tech9

92% Recommend to a Friend
100% Approve of CEO

Found 53 of over 58 reviews

4.8
Tech9 CEO Nick Stice (no image)
Nick Stice

77 Comments

Tech

635.4K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Tech9~1378783
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Tech9? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tech9 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Leaders that care

Jan 19, 2023 - Director of Design
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leaders of this company really care, and they listen to their employees.

Cons

The flexible schedule comes with accountability that can make some people feel overextended.

2. 5.0

Amazing

Dec 8, 2022 - Sr. Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Tech9 has been one of the best places I've worked. The CEO is an approachable human being..down to earth and interested in what you have to say. Great company

Cons

Their Dental Plan is not great.

3. Join the Tech9 team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company, fantastic leadership, lots of trust and hard work by everyone.

Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Our clients absolutely love us. That's the first thing I noticed day one of the job. We do amazing work and it shows by how much we continue to grow. That's always a good sign. Never once have I been micromanaged. Leadership puts a lot of trust in who they hire to be able to perform well and know how to best complete their job.

Cons

401k match could be a bit higher, it caps at a small percentage compared to some companies I've seen.

5. 5.0

A Safe and Happy Place to Work and Grow

Jul 12, 2022 - Human Resources - Senior Technical Recruiter in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Management cares about your success and growth -The pay is great! They always try to pay in the 75th percentile -Unlimited PTO and flexible remote working environment -Large amounts of flexibility in the workspace!

Cons

No people ops department, but overall, we are doing a great job!

6. 5.0

Open culture

Aug 8, 2022 - Principal Software Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Open culture, Great Benefits, Helping managment

Cons

Nothing that I am aware of.

7. 5.0

Wonderful

Apr 29, 2022 - Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

The leadership team has the rare combination of being genuinely kind, highly competent, and radically transparent. Everyone I work with here is great.

Cons

Tracking hours can get tedious but that’s the case at any agency. Unlike other agencies, it isn’t stressful though. Life-work balance and harmony is good here.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Best company I have worked for

Apr 13, 2022 - Lead Project Engineer in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Culture The executive staff is involved and cares about their employees Flexible work schedule Experience with a wide range of industries Benefits Learning reimbursement Extra $$ for computers/office equipment

Cons

I can't think of anything that I would consider a con at Tech9

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Real people doing real good work

Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

True professionals that are humble and kind. People here are great at what they do and they are great listeners.

Cons

It can be hard work, switching between clients and projects.

10. 5.0

Amazing culture

Feb 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

From top to bottom the culture is amazing at Tech9.

Cons

None come to mind now.

11. 5.0

They truly care

Dec 18, 2020 - Recruiter Intern in Orem, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I love this company. We just had an annual Christmas party and if I didn't understand to the full extent just how much this company wants its employees to be happy, I understand that now. EVEN INTERNS! They treated us to a hotel stay in Park city (significant others included) and also a fantastic meal at Ruths Chris. We then had an after party where the managers got up and individually pointed out each of their employees for the outstanding work they did. Then us employees also got to highlight each other in front of everybody. Then they gave us each a customized snack basket as well as 2 company gifts. They truly care. As an intern, my school workload varies and my work-time is VERY flexible so I am able to take off a day for finals and make it up some other time. They pay above market price so that is always an added bonus, but really, its the people that make working at Tech9 so great.

Cons

My position is remote (even without COVID interfering), and I wish it would require it to be in person because I tend to like working around people, not just on my laptop. We have weekly meetings, if not more, with members of the recruiting team but I find I am more happy around people.... literally. If you like remote positions though, you'll love this one.

1 person found this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 53 Reviews
</>Embed

Tech9 Reviews FAQs

Tech9 has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Tech9 to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Tech9 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Tech9. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

92% of Tech9 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tech9 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Tech9 to be management, benefits, culture and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with Tech9 Job Seekers