- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - Utah
- - Provo, UT Area
- - Orem, UT
- - Lehi, UT
- - Salt Lake City, UT Area
- - Salt Lake City, UT
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - Palo Alto, CA
- India - All Cities
- - Maharashtra
- - Pune, India Area
- - Pune
- - Mumbai, India Area
- - Mumbai
- - Telangana
- - Hyderabad, India Area
- - Hyderābād
- - Gujarat
- - Ahmadabad, India Area
- - Ahmedabad
- - Tamil Nadu
- - Chennai, India Area
- - Chennai
- Costa Rica - All Cities
- - Alajuela
- - San Jose, Costa Rica Area
- - Alajuela
Found 53 of over 58 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about Tech9? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Tech9 employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Great work life balance" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great work culture" (in 6 reviews)
- "Nice management" (in 5 reviews)
- "You can directly reach out to CEO if wanted which makes a point that culture is so friendly" (in 5 reviews)
- "Focus on happy employees and happy customers by building the right thing in the right way." (in 5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Jan 19, 2023 - Director of DesignRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leaders of this company really care, and they listen to their employees.
The flexible schedule comes with accountability that can make some people feel overextended.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 8, 2022 - Sr. Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Tech9 has been one of the best places I've worked. The CEO is an approachable human being..down to earth and interested in what you have to say. Great company
Their Dental Plan is not great.
- Current Employee★★★★★Aug 1, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Our clients absolutely love us. That's the first thing I noticed day one of the job. We do amazing work and it shows by how much we continue to grow. That's always a good sign. Never once have I been micromanaged. Leadership puts a lot of trust in who they hire to be able to perform well and know how to best complete their job.
401k match could be a bit higher, it caps at a small percentage compared to some companies I've seen.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jul 12, 2022 - Human Resources - Senior Technical Recruiter in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-Management cares about your success and growth -The pay is great! They always try to pay in the 75th percentile -Unlimited PTO and flexible remote working environment -Large amounts of flexibility in the workspace!
No people ops department, but overall, we are doing a great job!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 8, 2022 - Principal Software EngineerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Open culture, Great Benefits, Helping managment
Nothing that I am aware of.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Apr 29, 2022 - DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The leadership team has the rare combination of being genuinely kind, highly competent, and radically transparent. Everyone I work with here is great.
Tracking hours can get tedious but that’s the case at any agency. Unlike other agencies, it isn’t stressful though. Life-work balance and harmony is good here.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Apr 13, 2022 - Lead Project Engineer in Lehi, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Culture The executive staff is involved and cares about their employees Flexible work schedule Experience with a wide range of industries Benefits Learning reimbursement Extra $$ for computers/office equipment
I can't think of anything that I would consider a con at Tech9Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Jan 31, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
True professionals that are humble and kind. People here are great at what they do and they are great listeners.
It can be hard work, switching between clients and projects.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 18, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
From top to bottom the culture is amazing at Tech9.
None come to mind now.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2020 - Recruiter Intern in Orem, UTRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I love this company. We just had an annual Christmas party and if I didn't understand to the full extent just how much this company wants its employees to be happy, I understand that now. EVEN INTERNS! They treated us to a hotel stay in Park city (significant others included) and also a fantastic meal at Ruths Chris. We then had an after party where the managers got up and individually pointed out each of their employees for the outstanding work they did. Then us employees also got to highlight each other in front of everybody. Then they gave us each a customized snack basket as well as 2 company gifts. They truly care. As an intern, my school workload varies and my work-time is VERY flexible so I am able to take off a day for finals and make it up some other time. They pay above market price so that is always an added bonus, but really, its the people that make working at Tech9 so great.
My position is remote (even without COVID interfering), and I wish it would require it to be in person because I tend to like working around people, not just on my laptop. We have weekly meetings, if not more, with members of the recruiting team but I find I am more happy around people.... literally. If you like remote positions though, you'll love this one.
Tech9 Reviews FAQs
Tech9 has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 92% of employees would recommend working at Tech9 to a friend and 99% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.
92% of Tech9 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Tech9 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.7 for career opportunities.