Time Inc. Reviews
74% would recommend to a friend
(1069 total reviews)
87% approve of CEO
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "I met many great people and learned from pros of other departments that I had the pleasure to work with over the years." (in 130 reviews)
- "Still pays well and good (but now average) benefits" (in 111 reviews)
- "can maintain a good work/life balance" (in 54 reviews)
- "Great colleagues at all levels" (in 23 reviews)
- "Good work environment for freshers/experience" (in 20 reviews)
- "layoffs are constant and unforeseen" (in 60 reviews)
- "Was an excellent company for many years until the digital age and bad management killed it!" (in 54 reviews)
- "Low pay and no scope for growth" (in 24 reviews)
- "Morale is horrible and managers only care about numbers." (in 22 reviews)
- "Big company moves slowly, top leadership is a revolving door, communication between teams is terrible" (in 21 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Time Inc. and is not affected by filters.
Found 1,069 of over 1K reviews
Updated Nov 22, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0Nov 22, 2023Production ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearNew York, NY
Time Inc. was a fabulous organization to work for, truly among the best of New York’s classic and iconic publishers.
The merger with AOL and then the sale to Meredith…does any of the old Time Inc remain?
- 4.0Aug 13, 2023Business AnalystFormer EmployeeNew York, NY
Wonderful staff, interesting assignments, decent pay and bonuses, good work/life balance
Negative experience with two of the managers- toxic behavior that made me not want to come into work. Everyone else was lovely.
Time Inc. Reviews FAQs
Time Inc. has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,226 reviews left anonymously by employees. 74% of employees would recommend working at Time Inc. to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 7% over the last 12 months.
74% of Time Inc. employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Time Inc. 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.