Found 166 of over 219 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Advertising
I recently received an offer from iProspect (part of Dentsu) I’ve heard ups and downs about this company. I currently work for a great company and not sure if I should leave. The new opportunity pays a lot more than I currently make. Does anyone have any advice about this company and whether I should take the job or not?
Senior Vice President
Role at WPP OpenX new company ? I was approached for regional role. I’m still wrapping my brain around the model. Seems good? Always hard to say from ppt slides vs reality. Any thoughts or insights? What’s the culture like? Vision? Leadership? Any pros/cons appreciated
Got a burning question about Trafilea? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Trafilea employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "You learn very quickly in a short time from very talented people" (in 18 reviews)
- "Salary you might say its good.. but not enough to compensate the rest." (in 14 reviews)
- "Good benefits" (in 14 reviews)
- "Great work, team!" (in 10 reviews)
- "performance teams, a strong culture that makes you grow and perform at your best." (in 8 reviews)
- "Long hours for strategical dates and campaigns but that's the regular thing in the industry" (in 9 reviews)
- "Bad Management" (in 6 reviews)
- "Some managers have bad manners." (in 3 reviews)
- "I had challenges with work/life balance at first, but as I shared in the Pros section, Trafilea has great core values." (in 3 reviews)
- "Forced time off." (in 3 reviews)
- 5.0Jul 10, 2023People TeamCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearWashington, DC
The environment feels friendly. People are eager to get to know you since we come from very different backgrounds. Everyone is willing to help.
Sometimes there is a lot to do which make you stay a little late on ''the office'' but feels so rewarding when seeing the results throughout the brands and company.1
- 5.0Feb 25, 2022Senior Social Media ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 year
I can say with the utmost certainty that Trafilea truly is a life changing brand. Never in my 12 + year career have I had the fortune to work with the level of talent I have here. Everyone is exceptional! It starts from the hiring process - making sure each personality and skill set compliments and supports their teammates. Are the workdays long? Yes. Are there challenges? Yes. BUT each new assignment brings tremendous growth opportunities to think bigger and better, pushing you to exceed in ways you didn’t know were possible. Leaving was NOT an easy decision and I will truly miss every single person I worked with. Believe me when I say you will leave the company 100x more knowledgeable than you came.
Long hours, but that’s the digital industry in general.9
Trafilea Reviews FAQs
Trafilea has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 219 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at Trafilea to a friend and 67% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
72% of Trafilea employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trafilea 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.