Trihydro Reviews | Glassdoor

Trihydro Reviews

Updated 14 Aug 2019

Found 25 reviews

4.2
Trihydro CEO Jack Bedessem (no image)
Jack Bedessem
  1. Featured Review

"Great people, interesting projects!"

Current Employee - Assistant Project Engineer

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Trihydro has great benefits and a good working atmosphere. However, the people are the best part. At all levels employees within Trihydro help each other out and strive for that family atmosphere despite our constant growth.

Cons

Limited benefits for maternity/paternity leave.

Trihydro2019-05-02

August 12, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review. We strive to create an enjoyable work environment for great employees like you.

2. "Standard Environmental Consulting Job/Company"

Current Employee - Senior Project Engineer

I have been working at Trihydro full-time

Pros

Stable. Good benefits and flex time options. overall pretty good for consulting

Cons

Below market pay. advancement is tough. does not put value on mid-level staff.

Trihydro2019-08-14

September 4, 2019Recruiter/Human Resources

Thanks for sharing your review! We love hearing feedback about why you like working for Trihydro and areas where we can improve. Please reach out to our HR department or your Team Leader to discuss career advancement opportunities!

3. "Amazingly friendly culture in a very strong company with great prospects"

Current Employee - Senior Specialist in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work-life balance Good pay and benefits Firm job security Desirable office locations Flex-time Flat management structure Strong company reputation Mentoring/buddy system Private company with employee ownership Great career prospects

Cons

Mainly US projects - less international work Not as many office locations Relatively few specialty practice areas

Advice to Management

Please continue to preserve Trihydro's strong reputation, unique culture, and great values.

Trihydro2019-05-01

August 12, 2019Marketing Assistant

Thank you for your review. We are glad you can see so many benefits to being with Trihydro. We will pass on your advice to management.

4. "Lower pay, great benefits."

Current Employee - Engineer in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Great benefits. Flexible time off. Most managers care about career path.

Cons

Some managers push for long field hours/away from home periods. Projects are usually in remote, locations. Work is not very diverse with oil and gas.

Advice to Management

Allow flexibility in billable time to learn skills in order to move into middle management positions.

Trihydro2019-03-18

March 25, 2019Recruiter/Human Resources

Thank you for your review, we appreciate the feedback! Trihydro focuses on their employees and the benefit package they offer, plus many opportunities are available for career growth. If you wish to discuss the travel involved in your role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Human ...

"Racism is accepted"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laramie, WY

I worked at Trihydro full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I was underpaid, forced to work in a cube because of HubZone BS. Laramie water tases weird. A secretary did the copies instead of me. That's the only pro.

Cons

Upper management in the Air Quality Team openly voiced racism towards indigenous cultures. Accusing them of stupidity and inability to relate to the white race culture.

Trihydro2018-05-05

May 9, 2018Recruiter/Human Resources

Trihydro makes every effort to provide a safe, professional, and positive work environment for each of its employees. The company does not condone or support any form of discrimination, and we provide sensitivity training to ensure that each employee is aware of our zero tolerance ...

6. "Well Structured solid company. Head and shoulders above local competitors"

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for less than a year

Pros

Agile company that is well structured for future growth; highly skilled professional staff; internal and external professional development opportunities; flexible work place; awesome benefits package, and inclusive team atmosphere.

Cons

Trihydro is working to grow name/ brand recognition within the eastern U.S. I am certain the company will continue to grow in the central and eastern regions as it diversifies and gains larger market shares on diverse industries.

Trihydro2017-12-18

December 29, 2017Recruiting Manager

Trihydro continues to look for strategic growth opportunities. We are so glad to have you on our team! Thank you for the review.

7. "Administrative Staff"

Current Employee - Administrative Staff in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Trihydro provides an excellent compensation and benefits package. They offer a friendly and positive work environment where people care about you. Trihydro is a philanthropic company that truly gives back to the communities in which they live and work in. Trihydro works hard to engage their employees with great workspaces, top notch technology in which to work efficiently and a great corporate culture. Employee... safety is a priority at Trihydro with an excellent health and safety department and a safety culture which provides all employees with a “stop-work” authority. Supervisors and management are very approachable and have an open door policy to all employees. Opportunities abound for advancement within the organization.

Cons

They need an easier and more straight forward annual performance review process.

Trihydro2017-12-02

December 18, 2017Recruiting Manager

Thank you for the great review! Trihydro strives to be the best place to work and your review shows many of the benefits our employees enjoy. We are implementing new performance review software in 2018 which should stream line that process!

8. "Engineer"

I have been working at Trihydro full-time

Pros

Trihydro is a fantastic place to work! Treating their employees well is a number one priority. They have diverse projects with many opportunities to pick your own direction. The companies leadership is filled with many talented long-term employees to learn from.

Cons

No cons here other than being too busy sometimes....but I'd take that any day over having no work

Trihydro2017-10-25

October 30, 2017Recruiting Manager

We are happy you enjoy working for Trihydro! We wouldn't be successful without the great employees we have.

9. "Trihydro Corporation Review"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Trihydro part-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility with schedule, positive environment, and helpful co-workers

Cons

Very high standards for quality of work, which is ultimately a good thing for the company, but does take longer to produce information/products/etc.

Trihydro2017-10-16

October 30, 2017Recruiting Manager

Trihydro is focused on exceeding our clients expectations through a high quality product. We are glad you enjoy a positive environment and excellent co-workers!

10. "Accountant"

Current Employee - Accountant in Laramie, WY

I have been working at Trihydro full-time for more than a year

Pros

Nice company. Good atmosphere and people seem to care. Good benefits.

Cons

Work can get repetitive, but that's the nature of accounting.

Advice to Management

Haven't worked here long enough to really have anything.

Trihydro2017-10-11