Trihydro Reviews

Updated Apr 5, 2021

4.2
Trihydro President Jack Bedessem (no image)
Jack Bedessem
  1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good starting location

Apr 5, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people to work with, flexible hours, exposure to different industries

Cons

Pay is low and depending on position must travel extensively

Recruiter/Human Resources

Thank you for your review! We truly appreciate the five-star rating!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

good place to work

Oct 21, 2020 - Environmental Technician in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

private company. Good to employees

Cons

the amount of travel sometimes

Recruiter

Thank you so much for your positive review. We truly value your feedback.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 12, 2020 - LDAR Technician
    Business Outlook

Pros

Benefits are actually very good

Cons

No cons that I can think of

Recruiter

Thank you so much for your positive review! We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company to work for!

Jun 24, 2020 - Senior Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

People have positive attitudes, interesting projects, strong corporate leadership, real family environment, diverse lines of business helps to weather the Covid-19 storm. They care about their clients and staff. Safety is always first.

Cons

This is not necessarily a bad thing, but I had to get use to a slower pace of work where quality is valued over profit.

5. 5.0

2020 April: Review of Trihydro

Apr 14, 2020 - Geologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic people, great upper level management; opportunity for mentorship by upper level management and growth; ability to use overtime as flex-time; great healthcare program; un-paralleled 401k matching program; down to earth, personable and intelligent colleagues; relaxed and comfortable working atmosphere; high integrity company values.

Cons

Not many. Some staff (generally junior level) may complain that salary is not as high as those found in other areas of the industry, but when you look at quarterly and annual bonuses, 401k matching, and other benefits I think Trihydro is generally on point.

Recruiter

Thank you for the wonderful review, we appreciate your feedback. We strive to provide our employees with a robust total compensation package, and it thrills us to see that you find great value in it!

6. 5.0

Great Place to Work

Apr 17, 2020 - Associate Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

High job security. Excellent 401K matching. Relaxed work environment. Ability to accrue overtime as flex-time. Opportunities for mentoring and career growth. Yearly performance based salary increases.

Cons

Depending on client commitments commute may be required between Austin and New Braunfels. Can be difficult to diversify project portfolio.

Recruiter

Thank you for your review and commitment to Trihydro. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our benefits package, and dedicated to making the necessary travel between Texas offices to care for our clients! We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Good Place to Work

Apr 16, 2020 - Civil Engineer in New Braunfels, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diverse company with solid job security, great 401K package, relaxed work environment

Cons

Aging building (Will be replaced soon though), new to area so still trying to establish themselves

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback! We appreciate your review. We are excited about a new building in your area, as well, and we thank you for your long tenure.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Manage your professional career!

Apr 16, 2020 - Senior Engineer in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fantastic co-workers, Rewarding, Challenging, Responsible for your own professional growth, Flexible hours

Cons

Company procedures, Difficult clients, paperwork

Recruiter

We are so happy to hear you have rewarding and challenging work at Trihydro, and that you are able to grow a career with our company. We also truly appreciate your feedback regarding organizational costs to support employee growth, and will be sure to consider that feedback as we grow.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Great Job - Better Friends

Apr 14, 2020 - Associate Civil Engineer in Laramie, WY
    Business Outlook

Pros

small firm feel, good relationships between management and associates, interesting work, good benefits

Cons

Need to be in headquarters for upward movement, low pay

Recruiter

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate your feedback.

10. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

ZERO Maternity or Family Leave Available to Employees

Feb 7, 2020 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great 401k program if you stay with the company for 5 years.

Cons

Trihydro is a company that lacks diversity and undervalues women and families. This is evident in the complete lack of ANY maternity or family leave offered to employees.

3 people found this review helpful

Recruiter

Hi there, First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Employee feedback is our preferred method to helps us measure our benefits and keep a pulse on how employees are feeling about their positions and work environment. Trihydro works hard to support employees and their families by offering flexible work schedules as needs arise. We encourage our employees and managers to have real discussions about work/life balance and what that means on an individual basis. We follow all federal, state, and local laws in respect to family leave, and offer short term disability to help supplement eligible leave. As we continue to develop and enhance our family leave benefits, we hope employees know that as a company we support and encourage taking time for your family. Any questions or future comments are welcome in our human resources department and can be sent to recruiting@trihydro.com

Viewing 1 - 10 of 36 Reviews