KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Trivedi Effect Reviews

Updated May 2, 2021

Found 29 of over 32 reviews

3.7
Trivedi Effect CEO Alice Branton (no image)
Alice Branton

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Management was accommodating and provided me with the time to care for my children and pick them up from school when my husband could not.(in 5 reviews)
Cons
  • "They don't want to be surrounded by freeloaders who have no respect for their mission or their clients.(in 3 reviews)
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Nice

May 2, 2021 - Support Worker in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

good work place and good wages

Cons

There are none to speak of

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0

I worked at Trivedi Effect for over 3 years

Feb 14, 2018 - Scientific Consultant in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked at a large corporate organization and I've worked at a startup with a team of nine without a physical office. I love the balance here, I never feel like a number and there is so much flexibility and creativity allowed when it comes to achieving your outcomes. Coming to work doesn't feel like a grind, we actually work pretty hard, but each day is a uplifting environment with inspiration. I think back on my days in corporate America and how uninspired me and many of my coworkers seemed. Other: -Beautiful office aesthetic -Supportive, positive employees -Dynamic group, -Opportunity to grow

Cons

Rooming with a colleague during working events can be a challenge (different schedules, individual sleep habits, etc.)

Be the first to find this review helpful
  3. 1.0
    Former Employee

Complete HOAX he thinks he is God

Jan 26, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

THEY ARE FRAUDS TRAVEDI AND ALICE BOTH

Cons

Was treated as a lesser than human. Was not aloud to talk if he was in room. U had to kiss his hand, if there for a meal u prepared it in silence and sat at table in silence and cleaned up in silence. And SERVED HIM. Not aloud talk unless spoken to. He thinks he is God and everyone is his slaves. Its disgraceful. He has everyone but kissing his feet. He is mean and if u have a brain and notice things and smarter than Alice u get fired. I know too much and it's sinful. He spent months telling people God is going to lead him to the new master. Lo and behold it was his right hand person. Alice.. Lol.. Oh yes and then his wife after they got married. Talk about fraud. Stay away. It is creepy.

9 people found this review helpful
  4. 5.0

A Wonderful Employment Experience

May 25, 2017 - Client Services Manager in Henderson, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

A once in a lifetime opportunity. Being on the cutting edge of science, this is a company that is dedicated to helping humanity. Fast paced, inspiring, I worked as part of an innovative team that is dedicated to excellence and changing people’s lives. I worked at Trivedi Global Inc for 3 years. This was definitely a position that allowed me a broad range of flexibility in all my skill sets.

Cons

Not for lazy, people that are unmotivated, people that don’t take initiative, are not self starters, that don’t want to grow or who don’t want to be part of a team..

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Last Resort place to work

Jan 14, 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

There were some quality and talented people working there, but only for a short time.

Cons

The place was a revolving door. Don't unpack or decorate your office. Lots of screaming by Trivedi and unrealistic demands. I have never seen such a small company with a lawyer on staff. He is there because of lawsuits of sexual harassment. I kept an open mind but this place is scamming people and abusing it's employees. The wife and CEO are Stepfords and I feel sorry for them. Trivedi prays on people with low self esteem

4 people found this review helpful
  6. 5.0

Unique Mission, Excellent Opportunity

Feb 15, 2016 - Tech Operations/Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked for 3 years across a variety of roles: community outreach, technology operations, marketing operations, event planning and customer engagement. Mr. Trivedi has an incredible gift and mission, the company went through exponential growth and I relished the opportunity to grow my exposure and skills across a variety of functions. My experience there is a very fond and cherished memory.

Cons

Growing pains lead to some bad apples getting on the team and needed weeding out.

7. 5.0

Enjoyed working here

Feb 9, 2016 - Accountant
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed working at this organization. Entire management is very caring for both clients and employees. Lot of opportunity to improve oneself. Productivity and efficiency automatically rises in such a supportive environment. I learned a lot while my stay at Trivedi Effect. I wish them well in the future.

Cons

Very caring and supportive environment. I did not experience anything that was negative or non-supportive. Enjoyed my work very much.

8. 5.0

Optimizing Human Potential

Jan 17, 2016 - Customer Service Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I am happy to have served a company with such a noble mission. Mr. Trivedi is committed for the well being of the humans and is doing what ever possible to raise the consciousness level of the human beings. Customers receive bio-field transmissions to help them elevate to next level and be successful in all aspects of their lives. Employees have the option to receive these transmissions as well.

Cons

There can be no cons in such a noble cause.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee

Inspiring Leadership

Jan 13, 2016 - Business Development Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

I enjoyed my time at this company. I had freedom to show my creativity and talent. I had great team to work with. Leadership is very inspiring, clear and decisive.

Cons

For dedicated individuals with focus and clarity this is a great place to grow. if you lack these, this may not the company for you..

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Lucky to be a part of Trivedi LLC.

Jan 6, 2016 - SEO Team Leader in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good mentors, good salary benefits, motivated team and great learning environment.

Cons

Sorry, I have found nothing to say here.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 29 Reviews

Trivedi Effect Reviews FAQs

Trivedi Effect has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 32 reviews left anonymously by employees. 68% of employees would recommend working at Trivedi Effect to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Trivedi Effect employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.7 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Trivedi Effect. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

68% of Trivedi Effect employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Trivedi Effect 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 3.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Trivedi Effect to be benefits, culture, management and the cons to be senior leadership, career development.