- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- - New York, NY
- Argentina - All Cities
- - Federal Capital
- - Buenos Aires, Argentina Area
- - Buenos Aires
Found 15 of over 16 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Question for 2nd home owners: we have a house down the Jersey shore and just purchased it in Mar 2022. Over the summer we were only down a handful of times and haven't been back since Labor Day weekend. The condo recently got it's meters replaced and now, our bill which used to be like $20/month is now $150. The utility company is trying to back charge us from Aug. to Nov, but their kW don't even make any sense, an additional 5,600 kW. Does anyone know if they can legally do this?
The Work-Life Bowl
I'm 22 and moving to my first non-student apartment and beginning work this winter. I know cooking and basic chores and am currently reading about local utility providers and building's ISPs. My parents and I are currently working on the moving plan for the furniture from my bedroom and Ikea shopping list. I'll be getting my dad's old car. Anyways, def interested in getting some advice about solo living.
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 18, 2021 - Product DesignerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Design team is really cool to work with
No cons I’m aware of
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Dec 11, 2020 - Senior Product Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We have the opportunity to work on really awesome and impactful products, very often helping build start-ups from the ground up. We also have great talent, extremely professional developers, designers, and PMs, who we all learn from more and more every day. Utility has a very flat organizational structure, which gives everyone more opportunities to grow and definitely streamlines communication. Our leadership is very open and honest, and I feel like I can count on them whenever I need help.
I haven't come across any cons so far
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 11, 2020 - Product Designer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- There are many new and exciting projects to work on - Great place for designers to experiment with new tools and techniques - Great colleagues. Everyone is welcoming and collaborative - Enable employees to learn a lot about businesses and different products - Very transparent leadership - Work-life balance
- Process can still be improved. This can be a pro for many. If you are passionate about improving processes and make things better, Utility is a great place for you. - Need to offer more structured formal performance reviews
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 31, 2021 - Designer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to work, great environment
Nothing that I can think of
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Feb 5, 2019 - IOS Engineer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great team and leadership is the biggest benefit. I work at Utility as an iOS engineer and get to work on fun, sometimes challenging projects for clients. Have learned a lot of new skills from other senior engineers and product managers. Lots of perks as well: well-stocked kitchen, great health insurance, cool gear when you join the company.
Not really a big con, but since I live in New Jersey, commuting to the city can take a bit of time.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Dec 11, 2019 - Senior Product Manager in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A great team which become more like a group of friends quickly. You get to work across some awesome products and projects. The office is in midtown right down the road from the Empire State building and with all of the awesome stuff that Manhattan has to offer.
We need to find some artwork for our wallsContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 21, 2019 - Chief Financial Officer in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The agency is led by one of the most talented CEO's around. The agency is positioned for growth and more structure and procedures have already been rolled out. Great people to work with. Relaxed environment and at the same time challenging and rewarding.
I have worked at Utility for almost 4 years and there are no real cons to list. It's been a great experience overall
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2019 - Internship in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
My superiors at Utility were always eager to teach Interns anything they showed interest in. David and Howard also made sure we all got to ask questions about the parts of the business we were particularly curious about.
There were no downsides to working at Utility.
- Former Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★Aug 22, 2019 - Intern in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Very welcoming environment with friendly and kind employees. Everyone is always willing to help each other out, and I was able to learn a lot from many different people and teams. Great office space.
There were no downsides to working here. It was really a great experience!
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★Aug 22, 2019 - Business Development in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Boutique, Diverse staff, Great communication throughout the company, Innovating minds collaborating consistently, High quality network of clients and relationships .
Nothing comes to mind...We're growing at a smooth pace.Continue reading