Vertical Screen Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

2.2
Tony D’Orazio

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Casual dress code, flexible shifts, can listen to music at work, food trucks on Friday's" (in 20 reviews)

• "Offer good benefits and casual dress code" (in 17 reviews)

Cons
  • "The amount of pressure and stress that comes with the job is worth so much more than the very low pay" (in 13 reviews)

• "new system was implemented with known issues and no one cares to stop it" (in 9 reviews)

1. "Great job"

I have been working at Vertical Screen full-time

Pros

Good benefits, pto, work environment

Cons

Nothing I can think of

"Public Record Researcher"

I have been working at Vertical Screen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Unlimited overtime
    Can listen to music or listen to tv on your phone
    Flexible schedule

Cons

A lot of information to take in

"Human Resources Researcher"

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time

Pros

It was relatively close to my house, and I could boss my direct supervisor around enough to get some of the things I wanted regarding my schedule and the things I would and would not do. They also had decent insurance.

Cons

Where to start?? This company is absolutely awful. They do not care about their employees and they don't listen to anyone who actually has 3 brain cells in their heads. You don't get training or a living wage, and they make you come in when the state is in a state of emergency. Run far away from this company!

Advice to Management

Listen to your employees. Give people raises that are actually worth something. And bring up your hiring standards because one day someone is just going to steal hundreds of social security numbers and leave and then the company will get sued into the ground.

4. "HR Researcher"

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time

Pros

They have a lot of incentives to keep employees motivated

Cons

The account quota you need to meet on a daily basis is a bit high

Advice to Management

Try to do regular, random department sit-in observations just so you can have a feel for what truly goes on in a department.

"Horrible Employer"

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time

Pros

No premium health insurance.

Cons

Management, Human Resources, supervisors, cleanliness,

Advice to Management

They need to actually manage and stop all the friends and family from destroying this place. Human resources is a joke. Harassment discrimination sexual harassment is rampant here. Management does not care at all about the employees.

6. "It’s and ok entry level job. They are really big on production!"

Former Employee - Public Records Researcher in Warminster, PA

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Health benefits
    Schedule flexibility if needed

Cons

Pto time
    Seating
    Heating throughout the building

Advice to Management

Interact more with employees rather than send constant emails.

"Public Records Researcher (former employee)"

Former Employee - Public Records Researcher in Warminster, PA

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Flexible schedule, dress down everyday, very lenient sometimes too lenient

Cons

Where do I begin. I was employed with vertical screen for 3 years until I found a better opportunity with a prestigious company. I worked in public records (courts) and when I first got hired I thought ok this isn’t too bad .. well low and behold the bs started... they micromanage the hell out you.. you have people who will snitch on you like your in elementary school... the hr manager will even come out her office and snitch on you .. the environment is always cold and dreary..the female bathrooms are horrible.. it’s sad when you dread using them because of the smells... even the cleaning guys hates to go clean it. The breakroom only contains forks knives and spoons (really no plates cups etc) the coffee is horrible... the machines are so black and need to be replaced... they use old rain water for the toilets and you can smell it outside the building... they were
     overcrowded some years ago and got other buildings so people wouldn’t have to share desks... but somehow that still happens and your forced to share a desk with someone who may be nasty or comes to work sick because your only given 4 hours of PTO each pay and lets be serious that’s not enough time to take off to get better so people are forced to come to work sick and get others sick because if you miss time with no pto you don’t get paid ... they put on fronts when it’s a client visit wanting you to dress up and put on a good impression to please the client... umm please stop.. I wish I could tell the client “run far away” this company is horrible... the turnover rate is ridiculous.. and they try to offer these crappy incentives to make you stay and get the work done because they are backed up . Most of the coordinators are young and dumb and think because this is their first real job out of college and they got promoted they above everyone...they also show a lot of favoritism so if you get in good with a coordinator you may get chosen to be a team leader when the position is posted and you apply for it. They don’t want your cell phone out at your desk thinking you gonna use someones personal information for your own. They also kill me with the “you can only use your cell phone on break” bs ... like really people have children , families etc they need to check on. They want you glued to the seat all day and will penalize you for qualities which are errors and take your overtime away like you a kid if you don’t meet the quota of 15- 20 cases a hour.
    They have a retina scan that they use to monitor you coming and going out the building and they think it makes the company look professional “save it” it’s used to watch you. My advice to anyone looking for a job please avoid this company at all cost and if you need to come here give yourself a timeframe and “GET OUT” while you can. This is not a company you retire from.

Advice to Management

Stop treating people like children.. give more pto and better pay.. and to tony (CEO) yeah it must be nice to park your Audi truck on the pavement and walk around the building like you don’t know your company is a hell hole.. but u could care less... this company needs a ton of room for improvement.

8. "Ok job"

I worked at Vertical Screen full-time

Pros

Stable work and clean environment

Cons

Low pay for the work done

9. "Easy job, get boring quick"

Current Employee - Human Resources Researcher in Warminster, PA
    Current Employee - Human Resources Researcher in Warminster, PA

I have been working at Vertical Screen full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual work environment
    Tons of overtime
    Great benefits

Cons

Low pay for what is required of its employees.
    Boring
    High turnover

Advice to Management

I understand needing to get work done quick because of high profile clients but I think if you worry more about getting verifications completed then how many calls your employees can make a day, more thorough research can be done and less errors made.

10. "HR Researcher"

Pros

Free benefits, Good starter job

Cons

Comes out your base pay, Cannot sustain life with pay.

Advice to Management

Be more understanding to life