Vertical Screen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vertical Screen Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

2.1

Records Researcher Interview

Interview

Interview was very casual. They make you do a computer test first. They ask the basic interview question and talk to you about the company and what they do. The first two weeks of the job is training, which should be more.

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA).

Interview

everyone is nice a friendly. not very many complaints. unfortunately they bring you in a small room that doesn't have much air circulation. could be worse. dress professional speak clearly. show ambition and a want to grow with a company. they look for all of that. just dont show too much ambition because the room for growth is limited with the company.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was thorough and managers were polite. Was interviewed for two different position. Managers gave an overview of the company, the training/job details, if I was agreeable to overtime, etc. I did not accept the offer,though, as I wanted to keep my job search open a bit more, and not rush into accepting an offer.

Voice Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen in June 2016.

Interview

Very unpleasant experience, phone screening first to verify US Citizenship, then phone interview with few IT staff members, asked to rate your experience 1-5 with different Cisco products and technologies, then put you into scenario based questions. This is when the tables took a turn, interviewer wants someone with CCIE knowledge/experience. I answered the best to my abilities for my level experience and what was requested for the job requirements. Interviewer ended the interview prematurely when he didn't get the high level answer he wanted. Interviewer came off a condescending and full of himself.

Job description asked for at least 1 year experience and a CCNA certification which is the only reason I applied.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot if a caller was getting a fast busy signal when and external party was calling them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. Most of the time you are sitting in the lobby for 30 mins. Then you have a 10min interview with multiple departments that the company thinks will be a good fit for you. Scedule to have off if you work another job. You will be late back to work if you don't do so.

Interview Questions

• What do you look for in a supervisor/work environment?   1 Answer

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

One on one interview. Was 20 minute interview explaining job details and asked why I would be a good asset to the company .. My previous job experiences and knowledge skills and qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Marlton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Marlton, NJ).

Interview

Simple questions- the managers basically just size you up. They were very friendly and it was not intimidating at all. You walk into a board room- basically sit on one end of a long table while they sit on the other end.

Public Record Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA).

Interview

They go over resume and ask you very simple questions to clarify things. They will tell you how wonderful the place is and tell you about benefits right up front. Then you will take a typing test to see how fast you can type. 60wpm will be perfect. They are very fast during the hiring process. If they like you, they will request a drug test and will run a background check on you. After three days and on a Monday, they will start your orientation which lasts a day. Make sure you bring coffee. It will be a very long orientation and it requires you to take several tests after watching videos all day. The next day you will begin training. They tell you initially during the interview process that they train you for a month, but the truth is that you get a week. You can request a second week, but it's up to the trainer if they feel it is needed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be the best fit for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I went in for the interview about three weeks after submitting my application. The interview was pretty easy and straight-forward. However, the people who interviewed me didn't seem to care about my responses

Interview Questions

• How long do you see yourself working here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Vertical Screen in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very easy. The interviewer asked questions that prompt you to give examples about times you had done something or what you would've done. It lasted maybe 20 minutes and overall, they accept anyone so it does not matter how the interview went. With such a high turnover rate, they simply go through the interview as a means to avoid negligent hiring process. The interviewer did not seem the least bit interested in any of my responses.