Vertical Screen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA).

Interview

everyone is nice a friendly. not very many complaints. unfortunately they bring you in a small room that doesn't have much air circulation. could be worse. dress professional speak clearly. show ambition and a want to grow with a company. they look for all of that. just dont show too much ambition because the room for growth is limited with the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen.

Interview

Short & straight to the point. They just tell you about the job and ask you questions about if you are able to understand the job. As long as you are willing to do the job they’ll hire you I guess.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to work overnight?   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

Received an email first with instructions to respond. Received an interview date and time. Went to the first interview and was told to wait for an email response. Responded to that email for a second interview where I was given basic tests then told to wait to hear from them. Received another email with a job offer stating the details of the position and the salary.

Interview Questions

• Standard fluff questions. What are your strengths? What are your weaknesses? Tell us about your past jobs. Nothing difficult at all.   1 Answer

Help Desk Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

I only got to the phone interview stage. And based on what I have read on here I am glad. I guess the reason they didn't proceed was that they saw I was not going to fit.

I am a professional. I am hard working, responsible, and dedicated. I have three years of experience in the trenches providing technical support by phone for customers. I have consistently been in the upper 25% and even 10% of performers at my current company. All they wanted to know was why I was interested in the position. I was honest. I told them I was looking for something closer to home and for the possibilities of advancement. Too frank I guess. After 3 weeks they finally sent an email telling me they were not interested. The job is apparently still open. It is still listed on their website. Guess they are not serious about the kind of people they are looking for.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

phone interview and then face to face with the department heads. Very prompt and nice! They ask you a series of questions to determine if you what you have done previously. You also have to take a skill test before hand

IT Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southampton, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Southampton, PA) in March 2009.

Interview

Department manager knew his stuff, so I needed to be very prepared for interview. Culture was immediately a positive experience. I was tested on my abilities, though it was not an involved test. I was involved in two interviews, with the second one being with the CEO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Since at the time it was an entry level position, I was tested on my coding abilities in different scenarios, none of which was all that complex.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Vertical Screen in November 2013.

Interview

I had to continuously keep applying and then send two emails to HR to even get a phone interview set up when I clearly have the skills to do the job. It did take a few months. Once an interview on the phone was set up I was explained the position and the hourly which was low as well as the shift. No negotiation on either. Asked the normal interview questions.

Interview Questions

• HR phone interviewer was very rude when I asked about the specifics about the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview process was thorough and managers were polite. Was interviewed for two different position. Managers gave an overview of the company, the training/job details, if I was agreeable to overtime, etc. I did not accept the offer,though, as I wanted to keep my job search open a bit more, and not rush into accepting an offer.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vertical Screen.

Interview

Hiring process was completely unprofessional but quick

Data Entry Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warminster, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vertical Screen (Warminster, PA) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied, got a phone call withing 2-3 days,interview was easy and fast. Simple questions. They explained about job position, about company in general. Then they needed to check my background and after results got hired asap.