Virtual Financial Group Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

4.5
Rich Thawley

Sort: PopularRatingDate

"The Ultimate Digital Business - Execution and Persistence =Massive Success"

Current Employee - Vice President in Broken Arrow, OK
    Current Employee - Vice President in Broken Arrow, OK

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Freedom and Flexibility. Can be Productive in The Cabin of My Mobile Office, Digital Man Cave with 4 Monitors, OutSide Morning Porch calls and Follow Ups in Beautiful Sunsets. Collaborating Nationwide Coast to Coast. All Priceless. No Texting While Driving And No Commuting. Done Wasting Precious Time!

Cons

Underwriting-Backlog- Getting more efficient though. No negative or cons. You get what you put into it. Daily Massive Execution = Epic Achievements

Advice to Management

Perhaps have a Q&A One Hour Wednesday Early Evening 5:00 PDT

"Virtual Financial is the "Real Deal""

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group part-time

Pros

I was in the traditional insurance business prior to finding Virtual Financial. That meant spending 10's of thousands of dollars on direct mail leads and driving hundreds of thousands of miles to go and knock on doors. Ultimately, with an expected 20% conversion rate. I did do it at a high level and was able to be successful. And, built an agency showing others how to do the same. But, I always knew there had to be a better way. So, when I found VFG, it was like finding an oasis in the desert. I made the switch and have been building an agency from the comfort of my home using a laptop and a cell phone. I've got agents in 3 states now(planning on all 50. Canada too!) without having to drive and meet them, sign them up, drive them around to train them, etc. Virtual Financial provides a complete, one-of-a-kind, turn key system that anyone, experienced or not, can step into and create success if they are willing to work for it. I worked hard the old fashioned way. So, not shy about working hard in this system. Except, I now do it without the huge expenses of money and time that I used to incur.
     Being virtual is the wave of the future. The internet has changed the way the game is played. I see VFG as a chance to get out ahead of the curve and be progressive business leader instead of just being part of the pack that does things the same old way. All the tools are available for success. The system. The training. The products. And, the leadership.

Cons

The only real con for working with Virtual Financial is self imposed. You are an independent contractor in charge of your own future. You are a business owner. It takes determination and the mindset of "Never give up" to get to be successful. It will take work. Those that can push through any resistance encountered can create the future of their dreams.

Advice to Management

Keep leading by example!

3. "Great place for those willing to work"

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time

Pros

Leading organization that digitally disrupts the financial services industry - great infrastructure and systematic approach. Strong leadership and products. Great to be able to work from anywhere - very low fixed costs.

Cons

Must be committed to concept and the system - if not stay away.

Advice to Management

Keep on keepin' on!

"The Future of Financial Services"

Current Employee - Agency Manager in Lake Forest, CA
    Current Employee - Agency Manager in Lake Forest, CA

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group (Less than a year)

Pros

In the 21st century, information flows at the speed of light, and consumers want to be educated to make their own buying decisions. They DO NOT want to be “sold”. Isn't it time to add a true “virtual” component to your agency or business, with no additional overhead, no wasted time driving, no evening/weekend appointments away from home and family?

Hire as many agents as you want with no additional office space or cost.

You can keep what you are doing now if it's working for you, but add a virtual component to your marketing to recruit and sell and expand your market “reach” to all of the United States and Canada.

What you need in today’s business environment is a complete online SYSTEM for capturing leads, educating them, sorting out the wrong ones, and bringing the right ones to you. Only THEN should you take your valuable time to talk to them. Virtual Financial has “first mover advantage” in the transformation of the $6.2 Trillion financial services industry that is FINALLY catching up to the 21st century. VF is the first of a new kind of marketing organization, a DMO (Digital Marketing Organization).

We have systematized the future. Virtual Financial combines cutting-edge HIGH TECH systems, to the all-important personal HIGH TOUCH to build relationships and “clients for life”; eMarketing to develop an endless flow of interested prospects, applications, and eSignatures are the future. Virtual Financial is there now as the only 100% digital agency.

Cons

It takes a lot of hard work to make dreams come true and no one can do the work for you. Must be a true self-starter with commitment and patience to build a business that will create future passive residual income.

Advice to Management

Ease up on the recruiting focus and encourage solutions to families financial problems even if they are not interested in the business.

Virtual Financial Group Response

Jan 24, 2018 – CEO

Thanks for taking the time for your review and excellent feedback.

We separate our trainings so our Financial Consultants can be trained weekly on only product knowledge and sales training every... More

"Getting Ready To Go Full-TIme"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Winston-Salem, NC
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President in Winston-Salem, NC

Pros

I have been involved with VF for over a year and now my team of business partners has grown to the point I am going to be closing my consulting company over the coming 90-120 days and go full time. I have had a great experience because I was realistic in my expectations of what I needed to do to build my business. You need to have the mindset of a business owner and put in a little sweat equity but this is a real chance for someone to attain financial as well as lifestyle freedom.

Cons

I do not know if I would label any cons, just words of advice. This is your own business so you need to manage your time wisely, set goals and plan daily activity to help reach those goals. Just coming on board with no plan is going to lead to failure. Also, if you are in a position where you need immediate income to pay bills, you will need to find something to bridge that time gap in case things materialize slower than anticipated. Most of the people finding success are starting part time until they reach the income number needed to devote more time

Advice to Management

Stay the course...

"Great opportunity for those who are entrepeneurial"

Current Employee - Agency Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Agency Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group part-time

Pros

I've never been a corporate type person and desired more autonomy and reward than is possible in that environment. Many of my friends work at colleges or corporations that are unhappy with their salaries and job descriptions and are unable to make it their own because of the bureaucracy of those type business models. With this I have to be creative, self motivated and hard-working but have unlimited rewards and upward mobility and get to help many others do the same as well as provide products that are exceptional and unlike an MLM are the same cost for everyone.

Cons

You need to have some other income source to get started. It can happen fast but it may not and you need to be prepared. Slow and steady can still win the race, so there is room at the top for everyone. If you aren't self-motivated, entrepreneurial, out of the box type person - this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Let us participate more in meetings, have time for questions within the group setting.

"Agency Manager"

Current Employee - National Recruiter in Albuquerque, NM
    Current Employee - National Recruiter in Albuquerque, NM

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Excellent Sr Management support and cutting edge technology platform

Cons

I don't know of any for people that are willing to apply the proven system and principles that is in place to build a business

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

"Virtual Financial Representative"

Current Employee - Financial Representative in Carlisle, PA
    Current Employee - Financial Representative in Carlisle, PA

I have been working at Virtual Financial Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work from your own office, Work your own hours, Build a Lifetime Income, Live the Lifestyle you have always wanted. Spend more time with your family. Love Life.

Cons

Very happy with the lifestyle and the training available NO Cons!!!

Advice to Management

Help us as you do and Thank you for doing so!!!

"The greatest business opportunity I have ever encountered"

Current Employee - Senior Vice President
    Current Employee - Senior Vice President

Pros

Virtual Financial is without question the greatest business opportunity I have ever encountered in a long career that spans both corporate America and independent entrepreneurship.

It is very, very rare, if ever in our lives, that we have the opportunity to play a role in something on the leading edge of a paradigm shift that will change not only this $6 trillion industry, but spill over into many others. I am proud to be associated with the other men and women who have posted insightful comments here about the unprecedented accessibility of the Virtual Financial business model to people from all walks of life—a major key to its power. I am proud to be able to offer others who would not otherwise become financial experts the opportunity to own and operate a REAL business that fits their lifestyle, that they can be proud of, and with which they can REALISTICALLY create the life they have dreamed of—and with virtually no startup cost or overhead... no risk. Truly an oasis amidst all of the hyped-up, false-promises "opportunities" out there, as well as a home for seasoned professionals who want to create a better lifestyle and have vision for the future.

The leadership is also, by far, the best I have encountered. Owners are in the trenches with the rest of us, and derive their income solely from the same (outstanding) compensation program, so they are able to serve as a model and inspiration, while simultaneously working to perfect tools, training and systems.

Cons

Bumps in the road early on—just like any startup that is doing something that has never been done before. All resolved; not even an issue.

Attracted a few of the wrong types of reps at the beginning—those who think they can make a quick buck and not support and guide others through a system. Gone. We're all wiser. (These are the only types I can imagine complaining.)

Most do not make big money fast (although it is possible) and may need a cushion or other source of income at first, but... for those who are committed to building people and building something of value, there is NOTHING else that can take them where
    Virtual Financial will. And the time frame is a tiny fraction of what it would take to be profitable in any traditional business or franchise. Believe me, it is way more than worth it!

Advice to Management

Just keep doing what you're doing! I respect and appreciate the incredible sacrifices you have made—long late-night hours, perfecting and refining systems, tools and training, exploring new technologies that can be brought in to streamline and fine-tune the business model for the benefit of all. Just when we think it is perfect, something else is brought in that takes it to a new level. Don't stop! I know you won't, because you love what is being created.

"Financial inviter"

Current Employee - Inviter in Grand Rapids, MI
    Current Employee - Inviter in Grand Rapids, MI

Pros

Awesome platform,training giving anyone who would like to be in the financial industry the tools needed to succeed and prosper

Cons

Must be a self starter and coachable

Advice to Management

keep up the good work and stay ahead of the curve. Continue to provide the tools and technology to allow the reps to reach out and help people with the products middle america needs.