- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - San Jose, CA
- - Santa Clara, CA
- United Arab Emirates - All Cities
- - Dubai
- - Dubai, United Arab Emirates Area
- - Dubai
Found 20 of over 21 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- Current Employee★★★★★May 6, 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Amazing work culture and talented folks.
None. Company and management are good.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Mar 16, 2022 - CSIS Supervisor in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Been working here for over two years and it’s really amazing to see how much the company has changed and grown during that time. Definitely through a pandemic! I work with a great team and a manager who helps us grow into great employees. The HR department is very helpful and makes sure we have everything we need on a monthly basis. Our CEO is innovative and passionate about the company’s and employees growth.
Miss the paid lunches but since we are remote, I’m saving on gas!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Feb 11, 2022 - Customer Success & Inside Sales in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This is a great company that cares for you and your growth.
No cons to share, if you work hard, you will be rewarded.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Feb 5, 2022 - ManagerRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
People are generally nice to each other and CEO tries his best to take care of everyone.
Pay is under industry standard and not a lot of room for growth.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Jan 3, 2022 - Content Writer in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of projects to do
Less visibility to upper management
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★Jun 28, 2021 - Office Administrator in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Company really cares about the employees. Everyone in the company is very friendly and willing to help each other. Work life balance is great.
No cons that I can think of.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Dec 21, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
amazing culture and people, awesome benefits, close group of employees who care for each other and want to work to fill gaps and improve existing issues, good outlook for the future of travel, good work/life balance, a CEO with integrity who cares deeply for his employees and organization; if you enjoy working in a high performance culture that is family-like, then this place is the perfect fit for you.
may not have big company resources but it's not something expected from a small company; don't work here if you feel entitled to every perk in Silicon ValleyContinue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★Dec 9, 2020 - Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly co-workers. Everyone trying their best to keep positive. So far, so good. Everyone is helpful and is happy to help answer any questions you have.
A lot of silos. A lot of groups don’t know what each other are working on. The leadership team should be the ones heading this up and helping us connect the dots. Projects take awhile to launch. If the CEO decides we must launch right away, we are forced into cutting corners to make it happen. The on-boarding process needs a lot of work too.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 27, 2020 - Product Specialist in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Family dynamic with great work/life balance. If you work hard, there is a lot of room for growth within the organization. The management really cares for their employees and provides great leadership and guidance. Coworkers are all very friendly and willing to help in anyway they can. Great team atmosphere.
No cons working here. If you work hard, you will get rewarded!Continue reading
Thank you for leaving a review for us! We appreciate each and every single employee who can recognize our values and enjoy their jobs with us. We thank you for being a part of making our culture what it is today!
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★Sep 21, 2020 - Engineering in Santa Clara, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A small company which offers good work-life balance in the Valley. The company is well positioned in the travel insurance space and leads the pack by being quick and nimble. 1. Treats all its employees well 2. Offers flexibility 3. Gives anyone interested to grow their career an opportunity
Could be too fast for people who are not used to this sort of execution speed, especially people coming from large companies where executing an idea could take from 3 to 6 months.Continue reading