What people are saying about WM
Got a burning question about WM? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with WM employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Bad management and they dont provide you with essentials" (in 214 reviews)
- "Long hours and maybe weekends" (in 113 reviews)
- "Managers do not do a great job with communicating with their employees unless it’s regarding sales ." (in 74 reviews)
- "poor upper management who was not very involved with the day to day operations." (in 59 reviews)
- "i was assigned to a commercial route with helpers that had no training what so ever." (in 49 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WM and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
Found 3,318 of over 4K reviews
Updated Sep 25, 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 1, 2023Residential Truck DriverCurrent Employee
Make you feel like you’re really family and they care about their employees
Not sure what they better its cool so farWM Response7mo
Thank you for this! We’re committed to creating an environment for our people that they can thrive in. The key to our success is our people. We‘re thrilled to hear about your positive experience with WM and can’t thank you enough for this valuable feedback that reassures us we are committing to the promise we make to our team members.
WM Reviews FAQs
WM has an overall rating of 3.6 out of 5, based on over 3,519 reviews left anonymously by employees. 59% of employees would recommend working at WM to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
59% of WM employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WM 3.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.4 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.