We R Wireless Reviews | Glassdoor

Raj Singh

1. "Horrrrible associates"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CA

Pros

Good hours if you want full time . To make commission they say it easy ...it can be if you sell a lot

Cons

Only way to make commission is to lie to the customer scam them then get them on another contract

"Worst company ever!"

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Newport News, VA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Newport News, VA

Pros

*Whole company ran out of India
    * Different people had an investment in the company so sometimes pay check would have NJ taxes on it
    *Wasn't competition friendly

Cons

*Meeting new coworkers and customers

3. "Don't do it"

Former Employee - Store Manager in Allentown, PA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Allentown, PA

I worked at We R Wireless full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

None, this company is a joke. Watch your paychecks ask for a breakdown they will nickel and dime you. AVOID THIS COMPANY

Cons

They take the easy way out of taxes so the employees are stuck with hundreds of dollars of unpaid local and state taxes. Horrible structure. Ownership is a joke

Advice to Management

DON'T BE IDIOTS, WE ARE PEOPLE TOO STOP RUINING LIVES. Show compassion and not treat everyone like slaves

4. "Poor treatment"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Marmora, NJ
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Marmora, NJ

I worked at We R Wireless (Less than a year)

Pros

None. This was a horrible place to work.

Cons

Fellow employees were sharks and did not give me a chance. Was tossed between 4 stores in 3 months that i worked there. Job title should have been errand boy cause they had me driving and dropping of products almost everyday. Never got name tag or direct deposit. Was told I couldn't have a weekend off that I planned and informed them about months in advance. Terrible experience. They also screwed their customers: no prices on accessories so you could charge whatever you felt like and higher prices on devices than Verizon Wireless advertises.

Advice to Management

Give newcomers a chance. Sell with integrity instead of screwing your clientele. Don't teach employees to be shark salespeople.

"Not my best experience."

Former Employee - Store Manager in Parkesburg, PA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Parkesburg, PA

I worked at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

They are nothing more than your average "used car" style sales company in todays cellphone market.

Cons

At the time I was there Mangers were micromanaged beyond all reason and were nothing more than "fall Guys" if a store had a bad sales day who were required to work open to close and every Saturday. The company didn't care how or what was sold as long as numbers were up. Very little support for any upper management. IT was non existent. and emails were poorly written by a staff that did not have a grasp of the english language as well as from upper management that were virtually abusive. Commissions were difficult to track and very commonly not correct.

6. "Store manager"

Current Employee - Network Support in Farmingdale, NY
    Current Employee - Network Support in Farmingdale, NY

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Great company to work for

Cons

None that I can think of

7. "Good company to work for. Great work environment. Pay can be better"

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Scranton, PA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Scranton, PA

Pros

Great work environment. And good Co workers

Cons

Pay could be a little better

Advice to Management

Pay your employees better

8. "We R Wireless is a great place to work."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Aberdeen, MD
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Aberdeen, MD

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than a year)

Pros

We R Wireless is an excellent company which provides an outstanding work environment and incentives for employees to become stronger professionals. They have the best products. I like the training, benefits and income.

Cons

Nothing as i could remember.

"One of the worst places to work."

Current Employee - Store Manager in Jersey City, NJ
    Current Employee - Store Manager in Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

A ton of down time. Stores are slow so it's easy to get personal things done.

Cons

Sexual harassment is encouraged and ignored when reported. Owners are on different pages at all times. You are expected to run the store all by yourself at some times. Pay is trash. Your checks are never on time and are always wrong. Always understaffed. The company is a total disaster.

Advice to Management

There isn't much to say here. Run everything the opposite of how you run it.

"Trust me you aren't doing yourself a favor by working here. You deserve better."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Spring Hill, FL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Spring Hill, FL

I have been working at We R Wireless full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

You get to sit around and watch YouTube videos because it's so slow. You will only make good money at these locations. Tarpon springs, springhill. Everywhere else you won't make anything in comparison.

Cons

Everything. Management is terrible, the company is sexist and racist and I am a male mind you making this observation. I can't even begin to tell you what makes this place so bad because I would be here for hours explaining everything. compensation is terrible,commission pay and hourly is awful compared to real verizon corporate or any mobile corporate location be it at&t or tmobile. They forced us to sell used cellphones to our customers, forced us to charge fees that real verizon stores do not charge , try to sell you four dollar cases for thirty bucks. Stay away from anything that says PREMIUM RETAILOR OR CELLAR SALES, THEY ARE NOT REALLY VERIZON! As a bonus here are some locations to avoid so you don't get tricked into buying from them. Tarpon springs, springhill, holiday, land o lakes, hudson, homosassa, roseavelt,Valrico, river view. All will mostly be located in publix plazas that's how you know it's not a real verizon. all right here in florida and locations in ohio mostly.

Advice to Management

You guys don't have a clue of what proper management is and God as my witnesses you'll suffer for it once your 75 other locations close down. 151 to 75 stores? Lol I'm sure that's a good indication of your job security. Stop trying to be tough and send out nasty emails and have some courage and say it to our face keyboard warrior's. But that's what happens when you have zero management skills.Stop spending money on cheap suits that don't fit you and take a management class or two. Also coming into work intoxicated probably isn't ideal unless you work for flexicom/we are wireless.