KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 28 of over 30 reviews

4.4
Webflow Co-Founder and CEO Vlad Magdalin
Vlad Magdalin

What people are saying about Webflow

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Incredible Workplace

Jul 25, 2022 - Information Security Analyst
    Business Outlook

Pros

After being employed by Webflow for 2 years, I still am looking for the words to describe the incredible environment that this company has offered me to grow within my field. I understand everyone will have a different experience at a workplace, mine have been nothing but positive. From being supported by management (both direct and upper management) to having the ability to take time when I need to for my family. Webflow has allowed me to grow within my field while allowing me to grow with my family.

Cons

I have no cons at this time to communicate.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Better than most, but the bar is low

Jun 28, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- technically the best healthcare benefits I've ever had (super location-specific, see cons) - financially doing well, so no layoffs on the horizon -truly hires remote for most positions, with no expectation of ever stepping foot in an office Ultimately, as for as jobs go, Webflow is a decent place to work. I am still here for a reason.

Cons

- healthcare benefit coverage being good is highly dependent on where you live — a lot of east coast team members have trouble finding providers in-network - thinks it's more progressive than it is as an employer - the mission ("empower everyone to create for the web ") is touted a lot, but that everyone has an invisible asterisk because the product is not accessible and the company doesn't seem invested in making it accessible - there's definitely a hero worship/kool-aid sort of vibe, where leadership receives kudos and props for doing very basic things or what should be considered the bare minimum - work/life blend is very team-dependent

4 people found this review helpful

Webflow Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide such candid and thoughtful feedback. With regard to our benefits, we offer a wide range of benefits to be as inclusive as possible for all of our employees' unique needs. If you’re comfortable sharing more specific feedback about the shortfalls you’re experiencing and discussing further, please email at satisfaction@webflow.com. With regard to our mission of empowering everyone to create for the web, we acknowledge that this is an ambitious mission that will take years to see through, but one we believe we will be able to achieve thanks to contributions from team members like you. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts and being an integral part of our team, and please feel free to email us with any additional feedback.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Caring company with awesome mission and benefits

Mar 30, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

great benefits & pay, flexible schedule, team is super supportive

Cons

it's growing so quickly that sometimes it's hard to connect with the right folks

Webflow Response

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide such kind feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear that you find the culture we've created and the benefits we offer to be in line with our mission of helping our team members live fulfilling, impactful lives, both inside and outside of work. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at satisfaction@webflow.com.

4. 5.0

AMAZING COMPANY!!!!

Mar 24, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

People, culture, mission, the list goes on and on and on.

Cons

Growing super fast, sometimes causes communications/process issues

Webflow Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are thrilled to hear that you love Webflow as much as we do. We know that such rapid growth can cause some growing pains as we look to set ourselves up for success as we scale, and we're very glad to have you here during this exciting time for the company. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at satisfaction@webflow.com

5. 2.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

No accountability, toxic positivity

Jan 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Totally remote org with a rabid customer base

Cons

Unqualified design leadership, cult-like internal culture, too many meetings, lower than industry-standard comp, a million micro-apps to use in lieu of functional HR

9 people found this review helpful

Webflow Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We’ve recently made some changes to our Design organization in order to best position the team for ongoing scale and growth. We recognize that change can be difficult, but change is also an inevitability in order for our company to achieve our ambitious goals. We are doing everything we can to maintain the great culture we've built here at Webflow while setting ourselves up to continue to grow and expand our mission and culture. If you'd like to provide further feedback, please email us at satisfaction@webflow.com.

6. 5.0

Amazing company, amazing culture

Jan 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

- really solid product with robust user base - exceptionally excellent company culture

Cons

- honestly none i can think of

1 person found this review helpful
  7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best company, ever. Management truly cares about you

Oct 22, 2021 - Customer Support Specialist - Billing
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work-life balance Mental health Benefits The company genuinely cares about you. They go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy. They prove it through actions, and not words. That’s so rare to have. The leadership has no ego. They are humble, especially the CEO. They are incredibly supportive of us, and they always cheer us on and support us. They are very transparent with us. Everyday is challenging, you learn new stuff. Everyone is amazing. The culture is absolutely fantastic. It’s never a boring day here. I love the benefits. What company pays you $580 / month for health and wellness, and remote office? Also, may I add 100% paid health insurance. They care about your mental health. They have internal tools to help you with that. They care about your growth/career here. How do I know? They make it very known which I cannot be more happy about. It makes me so giddy!!

Cons

Nothing, I love Webflow! Glassdoor made me write at least 5 words

6 people found this review helpful

Webflow Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide such thoughtful feedback. We always love and appreciate hearing that our team members find value in the environment we're working to create through the benefits we provide. We believe our people are our most important asset and partner with us to create a great culture. We are always looking into new ways to keep our teams engaged, challenged, and support their growth. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at satisfaction@webflow.com.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Truly human-centric company with hyper-growth!!!

Oct 31, 2021 - Analyst in San Francisco, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The company genuinel cares about employees and customers. The CEO has no ego and is open to constructive feedback. The leadership and management team are supportive and humble. They truly care about their team's development and wellbeing. There are many recent leadership hires from top tech companies that continue to strengthen execution and operations across the board. I've worked at many tech companies, and Webflow is a rare find with a balance of ambitious vision, amazing and interesting product, and positive culture. -Top health and benefits package -Generous vacation and refresh policies -Great teammates that care about each other -Positive energy and happy customers -Ambitious vision and huge market potential -Heart-warming mission: empower everyone to create for the web — and leading impactful, fulfilling lives while we do it.

Cons

Not much cons. We are growing fast and we just need more great people to join us to make us all better!

Webflow Response

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We couldn’t agree more! We are so proud of the company we’re all building together, and we believe it’s our people that truly help make Webflow such a special place to work. If you have any further feedback to share, please feel free to reach out to satisfaction@webflow.com.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company

Oct 12, 2021 - Quality Assurance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great pay, great benefits, great people, great atmosphere.

Cons

Growing very fast, which may be a deterrent to some.

1 person found this review helpful

Head of Engagement

Thank you for making our week! We feel very lucky to be on this journey together.

10. 2.0
    Former Employee

Struggling to launch

Aug 16, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great work life balance and empathetic coworkers. Lots of investment into spaces, tools, and other pillars for productivity. The original product has a lot of momentum in the space.

Cons

Webflow does not have clear business goals or consistent OKRs for it’s employees. Productivity is at a crawl due to leadership’s democratic approach to running the company which in turn incapacitates their management team to actually managing and delivering. Employees are not incentivized to get work done because everyone is treated equal. So, if you are a “high performer” it doesn’t matter because you will be in the same class as the mediocrity that is rampant across the various teams. Product releases are at a crawl and deadlines are constantly missed but it’s ok as long as the individuals on the team are happy and don’t feel stressed. If you thrive in high performing environments Webflow is not a place for you. You will find yourself unbelievably frustrated so steer clear.

15 people found this review helpful

Head of Engagement

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. As a people-centric company we believe that our people are our most valuable and important asset. One of our core behaviors is “get it done, do it right,” and part of doing it right means not only doing right by our customers, but by our team members as well. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to passing along. With regard to setting clear and consistent business goals and OKRs, this is a process we are continuing to iterate on as we grow and scale, and we are currently making investments at the leadership level to help refine our planning and strategy. I’d be happy to discuss any other feedback you may have. Please email us at satisfaction@webflow.com.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 28 Reviews
</>Embed

Webflow Reviews FAQs

Webflow has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5, based on over 30 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Webflow to a friend and 95% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -7% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Webflow employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.4 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Webflow. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.

83% of Webflow employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Webflow 4.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.5 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Webflow Job Seekers