- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Jose, CA Area
Found 3 of over 3 reviews
- COVID-19 Related
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (3 reviews)
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Honest management. Great pay.
Sometimes stressful. In the early days, they struggle financially.
- Former Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
ethical to customers, service minded, allowed some creativity, bought top class equipment and tooling, developed good operations processes, had a great customer base, had many good people on staff and some synergy in that staff
favortism to their own faith group over others that are not in that group, nepotism, claimed high value system, but practiced selectively with the favored, made foolish business choices when experienced staff advised against it., squadered cash and great opportunities, failed to hold all employees to to the operations standards universally, threw away the best of their talentContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Liked the people I worked with but was of the tasks I had to complete on a daily basis.
poor management that needs to take classes and review what they are conveying to their employees. Employees are lost frequently with unclear tasks.Continue reading