KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Windmill Smart Solutions Reviews

Updated Apr 10, 2022

Found 43 of over 45 reviews

4.2
Windmill Smart Solutions CEO Flavien Aubelle (no image)
Flavien Aubelle

130 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Great company

Apr 7, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great colleagues International team Cutting edge projects

Cons

None come to mind at this time

2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Who's writing these 5 star reviews?

Apr 4, 2022 - Product Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

The owner has a lot of free time! Who else would write so many positive comments to lift the company's rating on this site? They all sound the same ))

Cons

Everything else: culture of hire and fire, hysterical management, no regard for team's time. DO NOT JOIN. Market is overheated, find a sane company instead.

3. 5.0

Great place to work!

Mar 31, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

You are given a lot of freedom to get on with the job and be successful. Windmill is a global company and working with people across the world makes it really exciting and you're always learning. We work with amazing clients and we're building our own products under the Windmill Ventures entity.

Cons

Every company has its cons but at Windmill , the positives outweigh the cons, all good :)

4. 5.0

Sincerely recommend to work in Windmill Smart Solutions

Mar 28, 2022 - UX Designer
    Business Outlook

Pros

That's really amazing company for designers that gives endless amounts of opportunities to grow. You will have interesting projects, great team, mentorship system, focused on your fast and qualitative growth and really good management here. There's great design team with good traditions: knowledge sharing and feedback sessions, ux trainings etc. Company really cares about it's employees. You can work remotely.

Cons

I have nothing to say about cons.

5. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Good Company, with very few cons.

Apr 8, 2022 -  in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work Culture. Timely bonusess over and above CTC. Monthly broadband reimbursement, furniture allowance, salary advance policy.

Cons

Change in leadership roles frequently.

Continue reading
  6. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

A company that truly cares for your growth and strives to build great products.

Dec 10, 2021 - Principal Designer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

As a person who worked here for many years, this company helped me learn almost everything I know about product design and delivery. I co-created some of the design-related practices, so you may call this review slightly biased), but I truly believe that this company is a great place to work. - Processes and client relationships are built in a way where the team members are being encouraged to take initiative and lead the shaping or transformation of digital products, and not just execute. - Impactful and industry-transforming products in various domains help you always be challenged and discover something new. - Focus on discovery and research to make sure, we are building solutions that will be valuable for users - Cozy design community with knowledge sharing, mentorship, and focus on individual development. - If you put extra effort this is recognized and rewarded

Cons

The windmill is actively growing and always changing. This means that you need to be ready for a very fast-paced, active environment. Various processes are being shaped and improved often.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Nice place to work on exceptional UX products

Mar 26, 2022 - Senior Product Owner in Dnipropetrovsk
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Freedom of choice - Collaborative and supportive team - Lean driven approaches

Cons

- To spread focus on objectives

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great company!

Mar 1, 2022 - IT Recruiter in Kiev, Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is small, people-oriented company with great digital products and great support. When Ukraine is in war, leadership team support every member of our company. They understands our need to save our lives and support us mentally and financially ! I will continue working here.

Cons

Everyday working routine issues everybody can handle.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

A very good place to work

Feb 10, 2022 - User Experience Designer in Lviv
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you work here, you are sure everyone cares. You can contact Top management directly, and this is totally fine. Your opinion is considered. Everything can be discussed - from salary rase to changing position. Projects are interesting, design process is followed, colleagues are great and professional. Generally team is multinational and this is great

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to receive feedback. Also team is growing fast and some processes can break

10. 3.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Daily routine

Apr 8, 2022 - Software Engineer in Pune
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Good increment. 2. Good opportunity to learn new technology.

Cons

1. Too much micromanaging. 2. Management need to be improved. 3. KR cycle need to be improved.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews

Windmill Smart Solutions Reviews FAQs

Windmill Smart Solutions has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 45 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Windmill Smart Solutions to a friend and 73% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 28% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Windmill Smart Solutions employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.3 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Windmill Smart Solutions. This rating has improved by 21% over the last 12 months.

83% of Windmill Smart Solutions employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Windmill Smart Solutions 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Windmill Smart Solutions to be compensation, career development, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, management, culture.

Popular Careers with Windmill Smart Solutions Job Seekers