KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

4.8
Wright Engineers CEO L. Brent Wright
L. Brent Wright

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "The benefits are great.(in 5 reviews)
  • "togethers throughout the year, management is incredible and is always looking for ways to help employees improve, it's a collaborative environment with the more experienced engineers willing to teach the younger engineers, management is very willing to look for future employees among friends of current employees, constant flow of work, company rewards good performance and there are ample opportunities for advancement if you seek them.(in 3 reviews)
  • "The work environment at Wright is awesome—it isn’t the stereotypical quiet, anti(in 3 reviews)
  • "Great people to work with.(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

Great Place to Work

May 10, 2022 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work culture, benefits and pay, ability to listen to the work force and implement changes

Cons

None that are not a part of any other firm with multiple offices and many employees.

Vice President

We appreciate your hard work and dedication to making Wright Engineers great!

2. 5.0

21 Years and Counting

May 9, 2022 - Vice President in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Been working here for over 21 years. Great place with a great culture. Weekly training for engineers, profit sharing, and a lot of other benefits.

Cons

Don't work here if you are uncomfortable having fun and doing your best work!

Vice President

Looking forward to another incredible 21 years with you!

3. 5.0

Great Place to Work

May 9, 2022 - Principal Engineer in Irvine, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, awesome projects, and an incredible work culture

Cons

None. Great place to work.

Vice President

Thank you for helping us lead the charge! Our incredible leadership at Wright Engineers makes a huge difference.

4. 5.0

Building is booming

May 9, 2022 - Senior BIM Modeler
    Business Outlook

Pros

We have so many great projects. We are working with Amazing Architectural firms. We are doing most of are work on Rivet 3d which helps us see what we are creating (super cool) We are setup to work from home if needed which help went we are a little under weather and don't want to bring it to the office

Cons

We are so busy that we are spending much more time are the office. We are setup to work from home so it is hard to shut down at the end of the day.

Continue reading

Vice President

Thank you for your long-time commitment to the Wright Engineers family!

5. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Unethical Company

May 3, 2022 - Support Staff in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

None. Honestly, don't work here unless you want to get stabbed in the back.

Cons

Extreme nepotism. Your job is only safe if you are related to Brent. Very unethical business practices. The fact that Brent sits on the Nevada Board for Professional Engineers and has the ability to discipline other engineers for ethical violations is just plain wrong.

Continue reading

Vice President

Thank you for your feedback. We’re very sorry you didn’t have the excellent experience we hope every one of our team members has. Since only 1 out of our 75 team members is related to Brent (other than his wife who works part-time), we’re a little confused about the issue of nepotism. High ethical conduct is one of our core values, so we’re very concerned if you are aware of any unethical practices in the firm. We sincerely strive to improve and would love the opportunity to understand your concerns and how we fell short with you—please contact us at 702.933.7000.

6. 5.0
    Current Employee

Best place to work

Feb 7, 2022 - Vice President in Salt Lake City, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, great culture, great benefits

Cons

The construction industry can be a demanding industry which may cause stress. Wright Engineers tries their best to provide a work/ life balance to help.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Deservingly best firm to work for

May 7, 2021 - Structural Engineer in Chandler, AZ
    Business Outlook

Pros

Competent management, great work life balance, fun people, close knit

Cons

The workplace has dull interiors despite being a new office

Vice President

Great structural engineers, poor interior designers. Imagine that from a firm lead by engineers!! Thank you for your awesome contribution and for putting up with boring interiors! We'll put in an official request for an upgrade!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best Firm To Work For

Sep 18, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

They take good care of their employees.

Cons

I really can't think of any. Not joking.

Vice President

Thank you for the key role you play at Wright Engineers! We are glad to have you on the team--and we are very happy that you are very happy!

9. 5.0

#1 Structural Firm to Work For

Jul 17, 2020 - Principal Engineer in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the culture. There is a reason I have been here for almost 20 years.

Cons

If I was independently wealthy, then I would probably cut back my hours to part time.

Vice President

Thanks for letting the Glassdoor world now about our recent (and third year in a row) ranking as the #1 Best Structural Firm in the Nation by Zweig Group!! Thank you for carrying on the tradition of greatness at Wright Engineers!

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Apr 22, 2019 - Project Manager in Las Vegas, NV
    Business Outlook

Pros

The benefits are great. The company offers student loan assistance to help pay off student loans quicker. The atmosphere and people are awesome to work with. There is always room for growth. The company encourages passing professional exams and strive to push you for a successful career

Cons

I can't think of any cons

Vice President

We appreciate your candid review. We are glad you are enjoying your time at Wright Engineers and appreciate the thought you are putting into helping us make things even better!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Reviews

Wright Engineers Reviews FAQs

Wright Engineers has an overall rating of 4.8 out of 5, based on over 60 reviews left anonymously by employees. 98% of employees would recommend working at Wright Engineers to a friend and 98% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Wright Engineers employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Wright Engineers. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

98% of Wright Engineers employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Wright Engineers 4.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.5 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Wright Engineers to be management, career development, benefits and the cons to be senior leadership, compensation, work life balance.

Popular Careers with Wright Engineers Job Seekers