KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

158 Comments

Join the conversation on
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee

A good company to be working at

Jan 28, 2021 - Data Scientist in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

- General openness: towards new ideas, about the current product state, about mistakes, goals, etc... - Mutual respect, good people, and the general atmosphere in the company - No micromanagement - everyone just does his job the best one can and it just works out. - Good office. Open-space done right + a huge balcony, city center. - Very good medical Insurance - Self-education Fridays! You can complete courses, research topics or participate in Kaggle competitions. Just do anything that will directly improve your skills. - Since this is a product company with a relatively small technical team, a lot of product improvement ideas comes from you directly - Unlimited vacations - No restrictions on work-day start and end. The office is open 24/7, the whole year. Start and finish whenever you feel like, just get stuff done. - Paid sick leave - Bonuses for books - Easily and quickly switched to fully remote work during the pandemic - Constant improvement in every aspect - Frequent optional social activities - Any hardware you need. Mac Pro 16', 24' QHD or 4K monitor, etc... - English courses

Cons

- The on-boarding process was a bit repetitive and slightly chaotic. - The meetings are an integral part of the company's development, but sometimes (rarely, but it happens) it feels like there are too many of them. - Not the company's fault, but this might be a bit hard to come up with your own tasks and ideas on product improvement if you have only previously worked as a freelancer or in an out-source company

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Awful would be an understatement - Wouldn't recommend

Jul 28, 2021 - Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good product, clearly brings value to its targeted market Would not go as far to say that they are market leaders, however, they wouldn't be far from it in my opinion if i am being honest. Decent on boarding, not great, but not bad, simply "ok" Friendly and welcoming colleagues and pretty good package

Cons

Extremely poor hierarchy with a massive downfall in leadership, probably the worst I have ever come across. Leadership skills are not seen which leads me to believe that they are non existent. Poor, poor, poor management skills Many flaws and issues, inappropriate comments and childish behaviour in the hierarchy.

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Tech and science heavy scale-up

Jan 29, 2021 - Product Marketing Manager in Odessa
    Business Outlook

Pros

People are what makes it a good place to work - helpful, knowledgeable, professional. I also like that it's a technology and data science heavy scale-up, which is hard to find in Ukraine. Despite a 100+ headcount, you can expect to grow and advance here over time.

Cons

Still serving mostly local markets, yet striving to go global now. It takes some time to learn the main SaaS product in-depth, as many varied settings are not so obvious for a newcomer. If you are located internationally, not everything is in English yet, including documentation and chats.

4. 5.0

Great place to work

Jan 28, 2021 - Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have been working at YouScan for 2 years and can say that it is a human-oriented company and employees are being treated accordingly. We have unlimited vacation period and we can work remotely from any part of the world. YouScan has cozy officies where everyone can feel comfortable. The team is friendly and supportive, we love to gather together to have some rest. I will never forgot our corporate trip to Montenegro, where we have spent a wonderful time all togather.

Cons

I don't see any cons working at YouScan. Great team, great workspace and no bureaucracy. I wish most of people could work in such comfortable conditions.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Cool product company with an exciting and open work environment

Jan 29, 2021 - Sales in Moscow
    Business Outlook

Pros

The BEST thing for me is a cool and open work environment along with friendly colleagues along with an AMAZING Boss. I have worked in many countries before Russia and never i have seen such a friendly team to work with. The product itself is amazing and has a great future in terms of becoming more and more popular in coming days.

Cons

To me honestly i do not see any such big issues which are big enough to be troubling to me as of today. No one knows about the future but as of today i am content.

6. 5.0

Great team spirit

Jan 28, 2021 - Founder & Chief Executive Officer in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

There's a great team spirit in YouScan. Everyone is all-in and fully engaged, with a great sense of ownership for the team results. High eNPS scores (77 and 71 in 2020) prove that people love their job here. The product is sophisticated and requires engineers to solve complex technical challenges handling vast volumes of data in real-time, and develop new AI tech.

Cons

In 2020, with a substantial part of the team working remotely, it had become challenging to onboard new team members and integrate them well, so new hires could feel some discomfort.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Dream company, but most importantly dream people!

Feb 2, 2021 - Chief Technology Officer (CTO) in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

It is at the core of YouScan to hire exceptional colleagues who you enjoy to work with every day! A lot of freedom and ability to grow is also something you will see all over the company.

Cons

Freedom comes with responsibility, not everyone is ready for it, but it is worth it.

8. 5.0

Great company!

Jan 28, 2021 - Data Scientist in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Cool product - Great culture - The best people

Cons

Not so great medical insurance, but I think the main reason is a poor market of medical insurances in Kyiv

9. 5.0

Best product company in Ukraine

Jan 28, 2021 - Product Engineer in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great team Clear and open management Cool working process etc

Cons

Sometime to much responsibility and chats with other employee that not from your team

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

My Top-1 employer so far

Jan 29, 2021 - Customer Support in Kiev
    Business Outlook

Pros

•absence of micromanagement •unlimited vacations •supportive and caring team •office located in historical center of Kyiv

Cons

•inside knowledge base might look confusing and unfinished as for some articles

Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Reviews