KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

132 Comments

Join the conversation on

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Best Company I've ever worked with

Feb 14, 2022 - Partner Marketing Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are here looking for reasons to work for bChannels, DO IT. Everything about working here has been a delight. If I had to highlight the best part of this job it would be the culture. I've never worked with a better group of people. I appreciate that they treat me like a real person.

Cons

The only Con I could see is if you don't enjoy working in a hybrid/ remote enviorment, but even then I wouldn't let that sway you as the staff does a good job making people feel included even remotly.

1 person found this review helpful

bChannels Response

HR Manager, US Office

Thank you for your amazing review! We are so glad that you are enjoying your experience as part of the bChannels family. You're right that hybrid/remote working isn't for everyone. It's still a work in progress for us as we strive to maintain our awesome culture in that type of environment. We'd love to hear your ideas on what we can do better in that area. Thanks for being a part of our team!

2. 5.0

AMAZING

Feb 2, 2022 - Client Service Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everybody on the team is so supportive! Great Company to work for that pushes you to be better, personally and professionally!

Cons

I Can't think of Any.

bChannels Response

HR Manager, US Office

Thanks for your review and for being part of our team!

3. 5.0

Such a wonderful company

Sep 30, 2021 - Account Manager in Lehi, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

Just about everything is a pro here! And I'm not exaggerating. Having my direct manager care as much as she does is huge. I actually enjoy the work itself. The pay is competitive, great benefits, and everyone just wants to see you succeed.

Cons

I truthfully don't have any cons to write down.

4. 5.0

Honest review

Oct 12, 2021 - Marketing Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

tight-knit group of individuals that you can really get along with. Fun meetings!

Cons

The salary was not great and not a lot of room for advancement.

5. 4.0

Great place to work

Dec 13, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Management are very approachable and keen to hear our ideas. Pay and benefits are pretty good for a SME. Multicultural, supportive, friendly people. Loads to learn.

Cons

Can be full on in terms of workload sometimes but generally manageable.

6. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 5 years

A glorified call center

Dec 7, 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

The employees are good people and make the company more bearable.

Cons

In the last two years about 20 people left the company, and the company only hired a couple of people. That tells you about the opportunities you have

7. 3.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Good for benefits and culture, bad for IT issues

Jul 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Co-workers are great Pay and benefits good Quarterly bonuses Get to connect globally with biggest tech companies in the world

Cons

Citrix (always going down and you can't access your folders unless inside the software) Give you way more partners than you handle Management isn't always in the know as they should be Feel like a glorified salesman for AWS

1 person found this review helpful
  8. 5.0

Great Company

Aug 12, 2020 - Account Specialist in Highland, UT
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for bChannels for a few months now and it's the best company I've worked for. bChannels takes care of it's employees needs and wants. I have been working from home all through the pandemic and this company has been steady the whole time. The management is great and they really care about you. The pay is great for an entry level job and they care more about work ethic and what you want to be rather than what you look like on paper. This company is a great company and they know how to take care of employees

Cons

I would say the only con would be that I haven't been able to work in the office yet due to the pandemic so I don't know what the office work life looks like.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Decent Resume builder

Feb 16, 2021 - Project Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

You get to work with a lot of global teams which helps you build great connections around the world. They work with some of the industry's giants, and is a great place to learn a bunch of different skills while on the job.

Cons

They will add more and more projects and responsibilities on you without compensating for the extra work.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Sales

Oct 7, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good for all people and jobs

Cons

No downside for this review

Viewing 1 - 10 of 66 Reviews

bChannels Reviews FAQs

bChannels has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 69 reviews left anonymously by employees. 77% of employees would recommend working at bChannels to a friend and 71% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 5% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, bChannels employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at bChannels. This rating has improved by 10% over the last 12 months.

77% of bChannels employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated bChannels 4.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.3 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at bChannels to be benefits, culture, career development and the cons to be workplace, management.

Popular Careers with bChannels Job Seekers