There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Greatest sales opportunity I have had in my 20 years in sales!!!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

* Unlimited opportunities when it comes to making income.
* Team atmosphere
* Flexibility (draft concept is brilliant!)
* Rewards performance, not tenure. Allows new folks great opportunities to come in and make a name for themselves.
* True belief in company's mission of delivering unparalleled customer service and getting paid to do so.
* Ample opportunities for career advancement with local and national growth.
* Great training program and there seems to be a real focus on continuing education opportunities (workshops, Fratz sales training, etc.)

Cons

* There are a few senior reps that continue to "clerk" the opportunity, which hurts ALL in the long run.

Advice to Management

Thank you for this wonderful opportunity. Continue to focus on recruiting motivated, customer focused, sales associates so that we may all grow our business by delivering the unparalleled customer service that Verizon Wireless customers expect from Cellular Sales.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Experience so Far!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

I've been with Cellular Sales for a over 5 years and in a leadership position for over 2. Yes, the set up of the organization is not typical; however, it is because of this that Cellular Sales is able to provide high pay, major work/life flexibility and multiple career tracks (retail, B2B, outside events). It is a sales driven organization, but I've always felt as if they truly care about each and every person that works with them. There is one typical leadership/promotion pathway, but Cellular Sales encourages creativity and entreprenuership and I've seen many successful people create positions and promotions for themselves outside of the the typical path. There are many training opportunities including new hire, Verizon corporate trainings, phone vendor trainings, dedicated sales training, and special speakers.

Cons

To be successful you must spend time every single day keeping up with the industry, devices, and the company. Very internet and e-mail intensive company. Many time Cellular Sales is at the mercy of last minute changes that Verizon decides to implement and it can effect the sales force.

Advice to Management

It could be helpful to communicate a more clearly defined promotional track and discuss the minimum requirements of each step.

2. A unique business structure that gives your freedom and opportunity to achieve your goals!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

It gives you the opportunity to really own your own business when you partner with Cellular Sales without the overhead. You are literally one promotion away from a partner, it is all about how bad you want it.

Cons

Like any other company, the company provides benifits for employees. You being your own company you do have to provide yourself with benifits. However, being your own business you have a ton of write offs so your taxes are far less than a normal employee which compensates for no benifits.