CommScope

www.commscope.com

CommScope is the best infrastructure solutions company on the planet.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

ProsCommScope is dedicated to serving customers. It is a big part of our culture. It feels good to work for a company that really cares about its customers and its employees. As a result, our organizations are filled with high integrity individuals that you can count on.

ConsWe are very busy all of the time. Everyone that works here knows that a lot is expected of them. Staying in the #1 market position in every market around the globe takes that type of commitment from everyone.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior Management is doing a fantastic job managing the business. Taking bold steps like buying SYSTIMAX and Andrew in recent years is an outward indication of the brilliance shown by Senior Managment on a daily basis. Advice - Keep the focus on serving customers with the best solutions available anywhere.

Good

Development Engineer (Current Employee) Richardson, TX

I have been working at CommScope

Pros: Great Company, Great People, Excellent Vision Cons: None, it is a great company. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Culture and great reputation as a market leader

I have been working at CommScope full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Culture, Opportunities to advance, Market leadership Cons: Degree requirement only hold us back, does not differentiate Advice to Senior Management: Recruiting is difficult as we have a degree plicy. We benchmark against companies like Motorola, Cisco, Powerwave, etc that do not have degree programs… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CommScope.

Worked for CommScope? Contribute to the Community!