R.R. Donnelley

www.rrdonnelley.com
  www.rrdonnelley.com
There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley

I find that it is relatively easy to work here, and find the environment enjoyable to work in.

Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Plover, WI
Current Employee - Accounts Assistant in Plover, WI

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

Employees are encouraged to work as teams, to enable a friendly working atmosphere, and to ensure the highest quality in customer service.

Cons

Unfortunately, many of our employees have a high workload, which contributes some stress; thankfully, our managers do their best to keep the stress at manageable levels.

It would be nice for medium levels of management to be encouraging to temporary employees, provided they are doing excellent work, by informing them when opportunities to be hired within the company are made available.

496 Other Employee Reviews for R.R. Donnelley (View Most Recent)

I absolutely love this company!

Current Employee - Take-out (I Am Not Directly Hired Threw RR Donnelley) in Logan, UT

I have been working at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

They keep you very well informed with EVERYTHING that is going on with the company. It makes you feel like your actually apart of the company and it's not just a "job". For most part management is very pleasant to be around and answer any questions you might have. Although, some management is rather unpleasant, but every company has a few. Overall after being there for 2 years now, i can say this is the best company i have ever worked for as far as their standers for work quality go and how they treat their employees.

Cons

It seems like you have to really "brown nose" your way up the line of command rather than earn it alone.

I think management does an amazing job with what they have, but i definitely think some need to learn how to give constructive criticism rather than blunt rudeness.

Pleasant experience overall.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, CA

I worked at R.R. Donnelley

Pros

Great pay & benefits, overall happy place

Cons

Management can be stiff and favor certain people

Treat everyone equally and make sure you praise

There are newer employer reviews for R.R. Donnelley