Ranbaxy

www.ranbaxy.com

Only apply if you are able to adapt to an India style business and work enviroment

Buyer (Former Employee) New Brunswick, NJ

Proscould be an upcoming generic pharma company. They need a overhaul of hiring practice. They do have some very dedicated people. They treat their employees well with regards to salary and benefits.

ConsCompany has a practice of hiring individuals of India. The level of comfort with english and even their qualification is in question. Management is very secretive and has adopted the India culture of groups and has brought it to the US offices. Management is also primarily of India nationality. Also the treatment of women (Indian and Non Indian) is also questionable.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more qualified individuals and discontinue the practice of only hiring international and poor english speaking individiuals.

Good

Manager, Information Systems (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Ranbaxy full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good Salary, Work Life Balance Cons: No Appreciation Lots of Bureaucracy Promotion is not on performance basis Advice to Senior Management: Mature with time Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work with

I have been working at Ranbaxy full-time

Pros: - Well organized system - More Systematic - people oriented - good hr… Cons: some time work on holidays\ no fix working hours Advice to Senior Management: - Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ranbaxy.

Worked for Ranbaxy? Contribute to the Community!