Successful Pharma with many opportunities

Current Employee - Line Manager  in  Nutley, NJ
Current Employee - Line Manager in Nutley, NJ

I have been working at Roche

Pros

Many interesting projects across all departments in Roche
Good job opportunities globally. Very good expat opportunities for those who are interested.
Growing company with successful products both in Pharma and Diagnostics.
Global focus on many projects that makes them challenging and interesting at the same time.
Market leader in oncology drug development and sales. Growing their franchise in RA.
Solid financial position relative to other pharmaceutical companies that should continue in the future.
Relatively good personal working environment at most sites

Cons

Lower salary than my peers in other companies
Typical large company bureaucracy
Technologically they are behind other companies in support of employee productivity

Continue to push the performance management and show more courage to remove the barriers for people to perform their best.

Other Reviews for Roche

Great company to work for if you're working at the corporate office and not in the field.

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Roche

Pros

If you work at their corporate headquarters, then it's a phenomenal company for which to work; however, outside field sales, I think they're lacking in quality in their senior management.

Cons

Outside field sales, I think they're lacking in quality in their senior management.

Not sure.

Michael is doing great. Luc is doing awful!! Diabetes care is going down the tubes.

Current Employee - National Account Manager  in  Indianapolis, IN
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Roche

Pros

Flexiblity in getting work done. Good people to work with but senior management is not in touch with realtiy or the market.

Cons

Management is down right stupid. Bad decisions. They only want profit and don't care about building share. Bonuses are share based.

Look at what the competition is doing!!! TV advertisting is killing us. Get in touch with what is happening in the market and see what the competition is doing.

There are newer employer reviews for Roche.

Worked for Roche? Contribute to the Community!