There are newer employer reviews for Roche

Great Company

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate - Adecco in Indianapolis, IN
Former Employee - Customer Service Associate - Adecco in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Roche

Pros

Management is very concerned with employee personal and career development. They take time each month to discuss your career goals, and give you advice on how to reach them. They also proactively make connections with people in those fields to try and give you exposure.

Cons

As a customer service associate, the job becomes very repetitive when you are on the phone for 8 hours straight.

Advice to Management

I really do not have advice for management, as the only downside is the repetitive nature of the position. This cannot be fixed, and the selection process must obtain people who are willing to work this type of position.

reviews filtered by
  1. Roche Carolina - Great Company, Less than exciting City

I worked at Roche

Pros

Very supportive of young engineers that want to learn all aspects of the business. Provided a great co-op experience overall.

Cons

Roche Carolina is in the very small town of Florence, SC. You have to head out of town to find appropriate social atmosphere for younger generations.

Advice to Management

There probably could be more structure for the coop program. As always, the experience varied greatly by the direct manager under whom you worked. My experience doesn't reflect that of some of my peers.

Too many changes going on

Current Employee - Research Scientist
    Current Employee - Research Scientist

I have been working at Roche

Pros

Roche is relatively stable for the next few years (no major patent expiration looming), so there is some degree of job security.

Cons

There are so many changes going on that are creating an uncertain environment at Palo Alto as well as Genetech.

Advice to Management

Reduce the politics and focus on promoting excellence. It seems that the squeaky wheels are getting all the attention and the well oiled wheels are being sidelined.

There are newer employer reviews for Roche