TriTech Software Systems
www.tritech.com San Diego, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Communication is Lacking

Portfolio Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at TriTech Software Systems full-time for less than a year

ProsStrong processes, but this also keeps employees from doing their best work because the processes slow down project delivery. Employees are friendly and many, but not all, are willing to help new employees.

ConsVery Hierarchical. Very little access to management. Mid-level management is not interested in sharing information or fulfilling requests from underlings. Many requests go unacknowledged. Few growth opportunities for those looking to advance in their career.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward responsiveness to employee requests. Some employees are rewarded for ignoring other groups within the organization.

outdated technology

Software Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at TriTech Software Systems

Pros: - flexible working hours - single office for all engineers Cons: - outdated technology - lack of respect from upper management -… Advice to Senior Management: - get rid of VB6 No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

6 Month contract that didn't last that long.

Software Engineer II (Former Employee)

I worked at TriTech Software Systems

Pros: Salary isn't bad. They buy lunch ocassionaly Job security. Some people have 8+ years seniority.… Cons: Obsolete technology The old timers get confused with the obsolete technology and lack of tools. New technologies experience is a requirement during the interview process, but… Advice to Senior Management: Keep an eye on how engineering places people and determines… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TriTech Software Systems.

Worked for TriTech Software Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at TriTech Software Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for TriTech Software Systems CEO Chris Maloney. All reviews posted anonymously by TriTech Software Systems employees.