KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

14 West Interview Questions

Updated Apr 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 14 West

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West in Feb 2022

Interview

Very thorough and responsive! Such a great department, everything to the recruiting process and speaking with the hiring managers, and even though I wasn't chosen I still can admire the company's mission and philosophy as a whole.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you're good for this role?
    1 Answer

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

I applied for the role over a year and a half ago and had a recruiter reach out to me. We set-up a time for a call, but I was never called by the recruiter, and got no response after reaching out multiple times. I saw the same position again and applied thinking what are the chances that this could happen twice? Well it did. I spoke with a different recruiter, and they moved the call multiple times. Then came time for the call and no one ever reached out. Again, I emailed the recruiter multiple times with no response. I have given up applying to this company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Advertising

Publicis Health

18 Comments

Join the conversation on

14 West

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Very well done. They asked about my experience and my interests, and what I would contribute. They also asked where did I find the listing for the job. I told them that I found the job, and I told them I found it on Glassdoor and that I had known people that had worked there in the past. The interview went very smoothly and I ended up working there for almost thee years

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

14 West made the entire interview process very comfortable, welcoming and exciting. I thoroughly enjoyed the conversations I had with Lauren Edwards and the members of the team. Very impressed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West in Mar 2021

Interview

Reached out to me after I applied. Scheduled the interview for a specific date and time. Never called. What a waste of time. Don't waste your time applying to this company!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Many phone calls with people overseas and local. They didn't know what they needed but wanted people to help. They are really nice to talk with though, social until you realize they point fingers at each other and that doesn't change after you hear it in the interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West in Mar 2020

Interview

the interview was remote and very simple. the higher ups were friendly and very warm coming. i had two interviews in total before being able to be selected. i was then able to pick up my equipment to start

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then a video interview, then an in-person round. The process seemed efficient and the recruiter was timely with feedback. The phone interview, video interview, and in-person interview questions were all well thought out. I was able to get a really strong understanding of the role and the team.

Interview Questions
  • Understanding the software development life cycle is something that is important to all of us. Describe the SDLC in your own words.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 14 West (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Started out with a phone call informing the applicant of the job and salary. Then, I was asked to complete a one-way interview. Last step was to do the in-person interview. The job description was very convoluted and did not actually represent the job tasks. This is a waste of time for applicants and the organization. I would suggest having accurate job descriptions

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at 14 West (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Phone screen, In-person one hour with one HM remote, Design Test, HM in person. The opportunity seemed pretty good, its definitely a nice place to work. After going through all these steps including a 8-hour Design Test, I waited two weeks before prompting the internal recruiter. I was informed the HM did not select me. That's alright, your loss... but it would have been much more Professional to update candidates in a timely manner and without being asked.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with 14 West Job Seekers

JobsSalariesInterviews

Work at 14 West? Share Your Experiences

14 West Photos

+ Add Photo
14 West photo of: 14 West thrives from the constant collaboration between the different services that we provide including: Tech, Facilities, Communications, Legal, Financial, and HR.
14 West photo of: 14 West is shaped by innovation. In an ever changing industry, 14 West provides dynamic business intelligence to better the network of The Agora Companies.
14 West photo of: 14 West ensures the well-being of their workplaces through the different services they offer. The supportive executive and managerial teams provide each employee with the resources they need.
14 West photo of: With over 12 office buildings scattered throughout Mt. Vernon, 14 West provides their employees with a dynamic campus that consists of a range of locations for the perfect meeting.

Affiliated Companies