14 West Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 16 of over 16 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 14 West

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West in Mar 2021

Interview

Reached out to me after I applied. Scheduled the interview for a specific date and time. Never called. What a waste of time. Don't waste your time applying to this company!

Interview Questions
  • There was none because they did not call!
    Answer Question

14 West

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Many phone calls with people overseas and local. They didn't know what they needed but wanted people to help. They are really nice to talk with though, social until you realize they point fingers at each other and that doesn't change after you hear it in the interviews.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, then a video interview, then an in-person round. The process seemed efficient and the recruiter was timely with feedback. The phone interview, video interview, and in-person interview questions were all well thought out. I was able to get a really strong understanding of the role and the team.

Interview Questions
  • Understanding the software development life cycle is something that is important to all of us. Describe the SDLC in your own words.

14 West

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Started out with a phone call informing the applicant of the job and salary. Then, I was asked to complete a one-way interview. Last step was to do the in-person interview. The job description was very convoluted and did not actually represent the job tasks. This is a waste of time for applicants and the organization. I would suggest having accurate job descriptions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

Phone screen, In-person one hour with one HM remote, Design Test, HM in person. The opportunity seemed pretty good, its definitely a nice place to work. After going through all these steps including a 8-hour Design Test, I waited two weeks before prompting the internal recruiter. I was informed the HM did not select me. That's alright, your loss... but it would have been much more Professional to update candidates in a timely manner and without being asked.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

14 West

Application

I interviewed at 14 West

Interview

I applied online, received an email setting up and time for a phone call and was called by a recruiter to do an initial screening. The call was pretty straight forward and easy. He asked a few questions about my experience and explained the organizational structure. The call went well but received an email the next morning that they offered someone the job the day before... seemed a little weird they were doing initial screenings when they were far enough along in the process with someone else to send out an offer on the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 14 West (Baltimore, MD) in Jun 2019

Interview

I applied on linked in then i got an email a few days later saying that they would like to schedule a phone interview with me. we planned a time and after that they invited me to come in to the office for an interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 14 West (Baltimore, MD) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was wonderful. I had been actively seeking a new career opportunity for more than 6 months - I had countless phone and in-person interviews and would be guaranteed a follow-up either way and never heard a word from them - not the case with 14W. They were prompt and quick in their decision making. It was very relaxed and comfortable and most importantly, I could tell the person that interviewed me took the time to review my entire LinkedIn profile, read the numerous referrals and had a genuine interest in not just was he was looking for, but what I was looking for as well.

Interview Questions
  • I honestly don't recall exact questions, I just know that I felt that it was the most comfortable I had ever been during an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 14 West (Baltimore, MD) in Mar 2019

Interview

I applied online on March 3 and immediately got an email to set up an interview the next day. I was studying abroad, and everyone was very flexible and understanding of time zones. I had a short phone interview with the recruiter, and heard back same day to schedule a follow-up interview. I interviewed with two members of my team, which lasted about an hour. The recruiter checked in with me the next day, gave me an approximate timeline of when I could expect an answer, and sent me my official offer about two weeks later! The entire process was smooth and timely.

Interview Questions
  • Why 14 West? Do you have any suggestions for our social media/online presence?

14 West

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 14 West in Feb 2019

Interview

I applied through a job board (Indeed) and after a week or so, a recruiter contacted me through email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went very well I was able to talk about experience and what I could bring and the recruiter gave me more details about the position. She seemed very excited about the fit between my skills and the needs of the company. The recruiter told me she will get back to me by weeks end....it's been over two months I followed up via email and haven't heard a thing.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16 Interviews