1st Source Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1st Source Interview Questions

Interviews at 1st Source

2.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

Did a quick online quiz that supposedly identified if my personality/work style was the right fit; did a short phone interview with HR; then was invited to an interview with hiring manager and branch manager. Overall very typical questions, all "tell me about a time when _____" or "tell me about a time when you demonstrated ___ skill". My advice is to just have a bunch of stories you can throw out for different situations and how you handled them. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with Phone interview then was brought to the branch to have two more face to face interviews. Pretty normal questions; more situational than anything. Just keep a positive attitude and make sure to say that you are customer orientated. You are expected to be in this role for around a year. Like to promote from within.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the customers expectations.   Answer Question

Another opportunity.

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

In person interview only. Generally, only with hiring manager. There were not the typical questions such as "Tell us a time when you" or the dreaded "What are your 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses."

Internal Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in March 2019.

Interview

when I had an interview with 1st source bank, they set up two interviews. They set up one with the HR personnel and one with the head of department. They both asked behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• have you had an experience where you had to manage your time very thoroughly?   Answer Question

IT Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

Interview process was multiple stages. I was referred by a recruiter who got me in touch with the hiring manager and had my first interview. Following this interview, I had a second interview with the hiring manager plus a Vice President. I had positive feedback from the hiring manager and recruiter after each meeting but didn't receive any further communication until I received the letter in the mail letting me know that the company had decided to go a different direction.

Interview Questions

• Questions were pretty typical and standard compared to other interviews.   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and 3 follow up meetings with department head. I took control of interviews, came prepared with extensive background info. I asked many questions, specifically I asked about turnover rate. The interviewer lied about turnover rate, 100% of commission new hires last less than 1 year. I could track back 3 years, no commissioned employees hired in previous 3 years still work for them.

Interview Questions

• I ran the interview. Brought in extensive background info. No questions left unanswered.   Answer Question

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

Very organized. Everyone was very friendly. The hiring manager was great about communicating each step in the process. The culture is conservative but everyone is eager to help one another. Very team orientated.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time you went above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

Met with HR then the head of credit and other analysts in the credit department. If you are really important you will meet with the chief credit officer. Standard questions of a typical interview. They're very client orientated

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. No credit related questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

I had three interviews. Phone interview and then two face to face interviews. Very pleasant all the way around. The two interviewers I had for the face to face made me very comfortable

Interview Questions

• Q. Name a time when you above what a customer was expecting?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Three person individual interview, after screening by Human Resources. Interview for technology occurs in a downtown headquarters building. If you do not make it past Human Resources,then each interviewer can stop the process.

Interview Questions

• Experience with multiple vendor software integration   1 Answer