21c Museum Hotels Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at 21c Museum Hotels

Sort:

Front Desk Agent Interview

Interview

Phone screen from an individual who would be your supervisor, followed by a phone interview from your to be manager, followed by an in person interview with your to be manager

Interview Questions

• Describe what you think southern hospitality is (no lie this was the question)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 21c Museum Hotels (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Applied online and got a phone call from the hotel the next day. They invited me for a one on one interview and the interview was easy and quick. Got the offer after 1 week.

Interview Questions

• Hotel experience, how to handle stressful situation, why did you apply for this job and situational questions.   Answer Question

21c Museum Hotels Response

Apr 20, 2018 – Guest Experience Manager

Welcome to the teal penguin team! Thanks so much for sharing this.

Museum Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 21c Museum Hotels (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 in meeting interview. They were about two weeks apart. I think it took over a month to be contacted for the first interview which is fine. Both interviews lasted about a hour. The company never reached back out despite saying they would. I followed up twice with them via email. It would have been nice to have heard something.

Bell/Valet Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21c Museum Hotels (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

No longer than 20 minutes. Very casual and easy overall. When the interview started they asked the very basic questions. Generally most of the interview process was going over the resume and asking general questions about myself. I asked a few questions to them as well. It was overall very simple.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about this position?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about yourself and why you would be a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Front Desk Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 21c Museum Hotels.

Interview

It is fairly simple, you apply online, receive a email asking to come in, and the interview is easy you mainly talk about why you align with 21c culture.

Interview Questions

• What was a challenge you were faced with, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Cocktail Server Interview

Interview

A little awkward for a restaurant interview. Questions were pretty generic, which makes sense for a company where there is literally documentation for everything. The interviewers seemed pretty apathetic. Overall it wasn’t a bad experience but it also wasn’t a super comfortable one either.

Interview Questions

21c Museum Hotels Response

Jul 30, 2018 – Experience Manager

Thanks for sharing this. We certainly aim to ask relevant questions for the role. We also have a computerized application system in an effort to streamline the process. We will use this feedback and... More