24-7 Intouch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Answer a few questions with a recruiter, take a wpm test, and your hired. Then came filling out the work papers for H.R. and finding out when you had to come in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Are you available 7 days a week was probably the key question.   2 Answers

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Clearwater, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was very easy and everyone was nice. They basically want to know if you are able to perform customer service duties well. I was able to get the job the very same day

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to handle a rude customer, how did you handle that?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Mesa, AZ) in November 2017.

Interview

I went through the first round of interviewing (phone interview) and they were very honest up front laying out what was required as well as the pay range. Once we were on the same page they moved forward with the interview. It was nice that they made sure everything was agreeable before moving forward.

There were about three questions about my approach to teaching and how I would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a disruptive new hire in a class setting?   1 Answer

Training Facilitator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Tampa, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

Went through a screening process, then had a very open interview where I had to do a presentation. I was completely free to do any type of presentation I wanted and could be very creative.

Negotiation

Great, a couple of professional conversations and we settled on a number.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Clearwater, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Interviewed and then heard nothing since, even after a respectful follow-up. This company is either incompetent, unprofessional, or both. Recognize that that by applying, you're more than likely wasting your time. Do not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, nothing unexpected   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch in October 2014.

Interview

They bring you into a panel interview, and pepper the usual questions at you and review your resume. Then they provide you a "business challenge" that you need to complete. Usually involves an impossible task and how you would manage it to the best of your abilities.

Interview Questions

• "When you have a problem employee, do you fire them to get rid of the cancer on the team or do you not fire them and preserve a possible bonus?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Aurora, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

I was called about interviewing for a Team Lead position. I got there and did some paperwork and a test and right before the interview they noticed I was there for a Team Lead, but they were only interviewing for a CSR at the time. Very unorganized.

Interview Questions

• They have you take a very simple spelling and grammar test. If you passed third grade you'll ace the test.   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch.

Interview

Initial screening was easy and simple, then met with the Operations Manager and Senior Operations Manager with a 2 on 1 interview, the questions were standard questions but really focus on how you manage groups and KPI

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Closed mouths don't get fed. They are very transparent on what the salary expectations are.

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Aurora, CO) in October 2013.

Interview

I started with a brief phone screening. Then I did an in person interview described below.

They do a business challenge to see how you think through an on boarding which is a great time to show your skills. They then follow up with standard situational questions. This is normally done with at least 2 operations managers.

Interview Questions

• They give you a dooms day scenario for taking a new under performing team and ask for your plan to get it turned around.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 24-7 Intouch (Clearwater, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

Pre Screen telephone interview.Then an in person one on one. The first pre screen was basic resume review, culture review. They are big on there being a great fit for their culture.. which is fast paced and sometimes not well laid out.. they are honest about it too.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions regarding past management experience, likes and strengths.   1 Answer