24-7 Intouch Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Greg Fettes

Pros
  • 24-7 Intouch has the best working environment of any company I have ever worked at (in 19 reviews)

• love working there it's very laid back (in 23 reviews)

Cons
  • No Holiday Pay, this adds up by the end of the year (in 14 reviews)

• The only downside I see with 24-7 Intouch is the locations they choose for their offices (in 18 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"Best company and people!"

Pros

Always had assistance when needed, fun environment, and they treat their employees good!

Cons

Could be challenging when dealing with an irate customer, or someone who didn't understand the tech support given.

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, happy workers make happy customers.

2. "24-7 Love"

Current Employee - R E R in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - R E R in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Growth within the company is one of the reasons why I love it here. It's always room to grow and get the coachings you need to get where you want to be. Recognition is very strong in the company as well. I came from being a CNA and will never go back. 24-7
    Intouch is my first customer service job and I love it.

Cons

There is really no downside besides not getting paid for the holidays worked only because the company is owned by canadians.

Advice to Management

Keep Up The Good Work

3. "Fun, energetic place to work with great people!"

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

The culture is young, energetic, and focused on employee satisfaction just as much as they are focused on company success. They hire quickly and don't make you jump through too many hoops. Pay is very competitive as far as entry-level call center work goes and the majority of the positions are full-time. This is a great company to work for if you're looking for income stability as a young adult.

Cons

There are many different Lines Of Business that employ people within the call center, but you work for 24-7. Aside from your fellow employees in your own line of business, you don't interact with the hundreds of other employees directly. The site can feel like a college campus at some times, but they have many events to try to bring the site together as a community. Your experience will vary widely depending on the Line of Business or department you work for within the company.

Advice to Management

Management can seem lax and deadlines aren't always concrete. When a problem occurs, think more about the well-being of your employees than profit. Don't take the easy way around incidents just to save a bit of money - do things right the first time.

5. "Great opportunity!"

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

The culture here is GREAT and the people are AMAZING!

Cons

None to report at this time

6. "Company"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Tampa, FL

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

works with schedule, understanding, good company and benefits

Cons

parking, under staffed for help, lower food cost in lunch area

Advice to Management

more parking, and more staff members who wants to be at work

7. "A great place to build yourself professionally"

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Orlando, FL
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Orlando, FL

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Lots of room for advancement. 24-7 Intouch believes in promoting from within. If you have experience in areas that are new to the company, you can really shine. We are growing at a rapid pace. Great culture. Very people oriented

Cons

Within such a fast paced growing environment, there can be lots of moving pieces that get lost in translation or forgotten about. I'd like to see the company invest more in the caliber of the candidates they hire for the front lines. needs more focus on security and safety processes.

Advice to Management

You will gain more from a new leader in the long run, if you take the time to slow down and really develop them. Often we rely solely on a person's potential instead of using it as a catalyst to strengthen them. Obsess over the team running the business, as equally as you do the client.

8. "Decent"

I worked at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

Abundance of overtime
    Wide variety of food establishments nearby
    Bus routes nearby

Cons

Insufficient training
    Unprofessional team leads/management
    No growth opportunities

Advice to Management

Hire/promote Supervisors who provide guidance and support to their team.

9. "Not a bad job but not great either."

Current Employee - Csr1 in Frisco, TX
    Current Employee - Csr1 in Frisco, TX

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Free Netflix, easy dress code, and double overtime offered during certain times of the year. Great Co Workers!
     For people complaining about the company firing you if you are late, well it is true but only after you are late constantly. there are several warnings given 1st, then write ups, and finally termination, As is should be. So like with any job, show up and show up on time.
    For the job you do, it pays 2x minimum wage.
    Managers do try to help you if you go to them with an issue, ahead of time.

Cons

there are a few.
    pay scale - no raises. No matter how well you do or how long you've been there, you will Not get a raise. Which means, the worst employee makes as much as the best and the hound you on you call stats.
     No holiday pay.
    We are often told bathroom breaks are a privilege or we are not allowed to go at this time because of call volume or that our 30 minute lunch breaks should be used to go to the bathroom. When we are allowed to go during floor time, we have to post our request in a public chat that the entire site uses then repost in chat what time we went and what time we came back or email our request and wait for a response.
    Being sick even with a Doctors note is a write for missing a day. Some floor managers will force you to take 3 days off with your Doctors note, so they can log it as a medical leave. This impacts their bonuses less.
    Some Customers! like i said before. you deal with the less than 1% of the 1% for the total number of Netflix customers. These are either elderly people, angry that they have to sign into their accounts, or think their 5mb internet is the fastest thing in the world and do not understand how wifi, viewing devices, or routers work. Or just completely self entitled, ignorant people that demand you push a single button that fixes everything. Case in point, i had a call where the a person yelled and cussed at me because the service wasn't working on her smart TV. After asking her to run a connection test for the internet, she yell at me some more and told me she did not have internet but the tv she purchased had the app, so it should work and it was our fault it was not working. Then she demanded compensation. or Customers refusing to believe the device they are using is having and internal issue even though other devices in the house work just fine with our service.

Advice to Management

Raises would be nice for better job performance. Right now, the only thing offered is promotion to CRS2 when available, which is not often and those positions are very limited. Also, the ability to take a bathroom break like and adult. No reason to be the potty police unless there is clear abuse going on.

"Call center"

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time

Pros

Easy work. Kind of flexible on hours. Food access

Cons

Long training. Young people working here.

"CSR"

Current Employee - Csr1 in Aurora, CO
    Current Employee - Csr1 in Aurora, CO

I have been working at 24-7 Intouch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Super Easy, Fun at the beginning,

Cons

Shift bids becoming more and more frequent, not sanitary, and stats don't accurately reflect onto your ranking.

Advice to Management

Clean the chairs, make shift bids less frequent.