360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.7

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and got an email from the recruiter later that afternoon. Had a brief phone screening with the recruiter who invited me in for a face-to-face scheduled a week out. I met with the AMD and media supervisor separetly for about 30 mins each. I got a email with the offer letter a day after the interview.

Senior Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial HR screen and phone interview went well, and was immediately scheduled for an in-person interview. Spent the time on a day off to have what felt like a good interview and was told I'd hear within a few days. Sent thank you notes after interview, and have never heard from them again. This was over 2 weeks ago. Incredibly irritated that I wasted time on my day off to go through this process with what I thought was a good agency. I will definitely be telling anyone I know in the industry about my poor experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from HR after I applied on LinkedIn. Spoke to HR and set up three interviews with the hiring manager, VP and MD. I spoke to the hiring manager and he seemed very interested in me. The worst interview was with the MD, who didn't pay me any attention and played on the computer most of the interview. Nothing was communicated to me after that. I tried to reach back out to HR and she never responded. There was just a lack of courteous to follow back up with me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes and an in person interview about two weeks later. At the in person interview there was an excel test with roughly 8 questions, it's supposedly not supposed to make or break you in the interview but to "see how much you need to learn". It then took weeks before I could hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a weakness and how you were able to overcome this.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I had an overall pleasant experience interviewing for a social marketing internship in the Manhattan office of 360i. I met with an HR rep who basically told me that 360i is a very fun place to work and talked about the awards that the firm has won. I got the feeling that they were trying to sell the internship to me, which is the opposite of how a job internship is usually run.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Associate Social Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Went on 2 rounds of interviews. 1st with 6 people one by one, all peers.Had to take an easy Spanish proficiency test on the spot. (the job required to be fluent in Spanish)
    2 days later I was e-mailed to come back the week after and interviewed with 5 more people. 2 supervisors and other peers. Got an offer that same afternoon on the phone!

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

Started with a phone screen with HR. Very standard questions about your past.Then in-person interview with the 3 Account Supervisors/Directors. Then finally brought in for a final interview that was described as a "formality" to meet with the Group Account Director. Whole process took maybe 3 weeks and I was kept abreast of everything going on the whole time by the HR department

Interview Questions

• What does your ideal day in advertising account management look like?   Answer Question

Paid Search Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a phone interview. And the HR was really nice and patient. Overall, the questions are quite basic to answer. But the waiting process is a little bit longer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your company?   1 Answer

Web Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn and went through with an interview. Phone screen with HR was easy-- it was casual and I learned about the company and what they were looking for.

The actual in-person interview process was TERRIBLE. I emailed by availability to HR at least a week in advance, but they did not schedule an interview until the day before. I was able to accommodate the short notice and so they scheduled me for 4 rounds with the VP, Senior Managers, etc.

The interviews themselves were not hard and they asked the typical interview questions, but there was a lack of consistency between the 4 interviewers and the HR screen for descriptions of the role and what they were looking for. It didn't seem like they had much structure to this role, and it showed during the interview process.

Lastly, the interview etiquette was terrible-- they were 30 minutes late to my scheduled time and I sent thank you notes to all with no response back from anyone. I didn't follow up because I wasn't interested just from this experience alone, but when a company does not respond (even with rejection), that's already a sign that they need better organization.

Interview Questions

• What are your roles & responsibilities at your current job?   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was very fast, an email turned into a phone call and within a week I was prepped by HR and in the office meeting with 6 different people. They were all friendly and attentive, HR made me feel supported through the process. Knowing I wasn't a traditional "agency" candidate going into the interview they continued to accelerate me through the ranks then decided they wanted a tradition agency candidate - which was disappointing as they kept having me come back.

Interview Questions

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
360i Media Manager Interview Atlanta, GA 1. What is your greatest weakness?
360i Senior Media Manager Interview Chicago, IL Relate different client/team scenerios
360i Intern Interview Chicago, IL Name a weakness and how you were able to overcome this.
360i Intern Interview New York, NY What are some of your weaknesses?
360i Associate Social Marketing Manager Interview New York, NY Mostly about describing background.
360i Account Manager Interview What does your ideal day in advertising account management look like?
360i Paid Search Interview New York, NY Why do you want to leave your company?
360i Web Analytics Manager Interview New York, NY What are your roles & responsibilities at your current job?
360i Account Director Interview New York, NY Tell us why 360i?