360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 16, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 2 weeks after my online application. All of my interactions with 360i via the phone screen, phone interview, and in person interview were very positive. Everyone was extremely professional, communicative, and friendly.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I wanted to leave a note here because I was worried by reviews I saw which seemed to indicate that their MO is not getting back to candidates who have been passed over. Happy to report that while I was passed over, the recruiter was very pleasant and respectful and also said that since I made a good impression I shouldn't hesitate to apply again in the future.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I began the process through a referral, received an e-mail and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick, about twenty minutes and after that they reached out to me to set up an in person interview, which was only a couple days after the time of the phone interview. Everyone I met with was extremely kind and welcoming, such great energy in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is something they wouldn't know about me based off my resume?   1 Answer

Office Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Immediately after I expressed interest in the Office Services Coordinator position it became a domino effect. I was contacted by HR with a 10 minute telephone interview and less than a week later I was being interviewed. 2 days after my initial interview I was offered the position. The 2 people I interviewed with were super knowledgeable about the organization and very eager to answer all of my questions without hesitation. The process went very smoothly. I was then contacted by an HR Recruiting Coordinator who led me every step of the way with the onboarding process. Totally positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Your background is mainly in healthcare, why digital advertising?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process was very scattered and there were a lot of last minute changes to who I meeting and when. HR never got back to me about a final yes or no, after HR rushed me through the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked any productions? Favorite social platform?   Answer Question

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 360i in May 2017.

Interview

Several phone interviews with different employees. Everyone liked me until I spoke with the brand new VP. She showed up late to call me and asked me the most rediculous questions. She seemed that she wasn't interested in me from the moment I spoke with her. One question was "what's a red flag of working at 360i?" Well I should have said her with asking a strange question like that.

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. Everyone was super nice and professional. I came into the NYC office and met with 3 members of the team over an hour and a half time slot, each were individual interviews one after another. I then had a Skype interview the following day to meet one other member of the team. I had other offers on the table, which is probably why they moved so quickly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?
      Describe a time you were in a leadership position and how you overcame challenges in it.   Answer Question

Paid Social Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and heard back a couple days later by email, followed by a phone interview. The HR is located in georgia so a physical interview was dependent on whether they offered me the job in LA which would require me to relocate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have direct experience with fortune 500 company paid ads   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for another position. However, I got the HR recruiter recommended to apply for this one, in another office. The interview process was nice and friendly. It seems like it was a smooth interview and the recruiter told me that he will get back with available time slots for in-person interview. I was extremely thrilled.
    However, weeks went by and it totally went dark. Just dark, nothing. Despite I tried to send a thank you notes and the follow-up three times. Until now, I've never been told that I didn't get the job or whatever.

Social Content Creator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I had a project that went very viral on the Internet so I may have a different experience than others. Overall, the recruiters made the process very easy.

I went through three interviews: one at Miami Ad School and two at the NYC office. For me, all of them were casual conversations to understand how I think as a creative as well as how I would fit with the company's culture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Crush the interview so you don't have to bargain on negotiations.