360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.7

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

The whole process was very scattered and there were a lot of last minute changes to who I meeting and when. HR never got back to me about a final yes or no, after HR rushed me through the process.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked any productions? Favorite social platform?   Answer Question

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 360i in May 2017.

Interview

Several phone interviews with different employees. Everyone liked me until I spoke with the brand new VP. She showed up late to call me and asked me the most rediculous questions. She seemed that she wasn't interested in me from the moment I spoke with her. One question was "what's a red flag of working at 360i?" Well I should have said her with asking a strange question like that.

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. Everyone was super nice and professional. I came into the NYC office and met with 3 members of the team over an hour and a half time slot, each were individual interviews one after another. I then had a Skype interview the following day to meet one other member of the team. I had other offers on the table, which is probably why they moved so quickly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?
      Describe a time you were in a leadership position and how you overcame challenges in it.
      Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I applied online and heard back from HR within a week. The person I was e-mailing with was extremely friendly and we set up a date and time for a phone call. The date and time came and I never received a call. I sent an e-mail 15 minutes after the call was supposed to be and never heard anything back. Extremely unprofessional and rude.

Social Media Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process begins with a video submission where you are asked a series of questions and record timed responses. The second round of interviews takes place at the 360i office where you are interviewed by members of the team that you are applying for.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous internship experience and how I could apply my skills to the position at 360i.   Answer Question

Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 360i (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied online and got an email from the recruiter later that afternoon. Had a brief phone screening with the recruiter who invited me in for a face-to-face scheduled a week out. I met with the AMD and media supervisor separetly for about 30 mins each. I got a email with the offer letter a day after the interview.

Account Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 360i in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and interviewed first in person and then on the phone with someone else. The people who interviewed me were very nice and easy to talk to. They asked me about prior experience, college involvement and what my career expectations were.

Senior Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Initial HR screen and phone interview went well, and was immediately scheduled for an in-person interview. Spent the time on a day off to have what felt like a good interview and was told I'd hear within a few days. Sent thank you notes after interview, and have never heard from them again. This was over 2 weeks ago. Incredibly irritated that I wasted time on my day off to go through this process with what I thought was a good agency. I will definitely be telling anyone I know in the industry about my poor experience.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Got an email from HR after I applied on LinkedIn. Spoke to HR and set up three interviews with the hiring manager, VP and MD. I spoke to the hiring manager and he seemed very interested in me. The worst interview was with the MD, who didn't pay me any attention and played on the computer most of the interview. Nothing was communicated to me after that. I tried to reach back out to HR and she never responded. There was just a lack of courteous to follow back up with me.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL).

Interview

There was a phone interview that lasted about 30 minutes and an in person interview about two weeks later. At the in person interview there was an excel test with roughly 8 questions, it's supposedly not supposed to make or break you in the interview but to "see how much you need to learn". It then took weeks before I could hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Name a weakness and how you were able to overcome this.   Answer Question