360i Interview Questions | Glassdoor

360i Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2018

2.7

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

I applied in September 2017, they contacted me in January 2nd telling me about the position, and what the Company does. The interviewer asked me for some "code" to send it to somebody else and see how I code. I don't have any real jobs, but I do have some code testing from others companies. Interestingly, without no previews technology questions, nothing at all "I don't qualify for their role" . I don't remember in my more than 20 years programming that a company had such an unrespectful attitude toward me.
    That attitude is a windows to show how others employees with some status inside of 360i treats others employees!

Interview Questions

• None, they "can read minds" and don't need to ask questions.   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

One of the best recruitment processes I've experienced. The recruiter was knowledgeable about the role, authentic in her communication and passionate about the company. The process consisted of a phone screen and an in-person with 4 senior members. All were incredibly down to earth and I could tell they truly cared about their people. They were accommodating to my schedule and willing to work with me the entire way. I believe a company's recruitment process is a reflection into their culture so if they treat you well from the start, that's a good sign!

Interview Questions

• What are some things you've learned from your current team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter 2 weeks after my online application. All of my interactions with 360i via the phone screen, phone interview, and in person interview were very positive. Everyone was extremely professional, communicative, and friendly.

SEO Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

I wanted to leave a note here because I was worried by reviews I saw which seemed to indicate that their MO is not getting back to candidates who have been passed over. Happy to report that while I was passed over, the recruiter was very pleasant and respectful and also said that since I made a good impression I shouldn't hesitate to apply again in the future.

Strategy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 360i (Chicago, IL) in July 2017.

Interview

I have to say that I was really impressed with the interviewing process at 360i. I had a whopping 7 individual interviews over a multiple week processes, but the recruiter with whom I worked was extremely proactive, informative, and responsive. I spoke with her or exchanged emails with her before and after each interview, and she always gave me great background information, told me her goal for what I would learn from the interview, and always checked back in after the interview was over to see what other questions I had and what I was thinking after the conversation. That way, when we got to the end process, there were no surprises. Especially watching some of my friends deal with difficult or ineffective recruiters for other companies, I was really happy with the transparency and support that I received during my interview process. It makes me think that this company really has it together.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to share some examples of my previous work so they could get an idea of my thinking style.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i.

Interview

The interview process was simple. I began the process through a referral, received an e-mail and set up a phone interview. The phone interview was quick, about twenty minutes and after that they reached out to me to set up an in person interview, which was only a couple days after the time of the phone interview. Everyone I met with was extremely kind and welcoming, such great energy in the office.

Interview Questions

• What is something they wouldn't know about me based off my resume?   1 Answer

Office Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Immediately after I expressed interest in the Office Services Coordinator position it became a domino effect. I was contacted by HR with a 10 minute telephone interview and less than a week later I was being interviewed. 2 days after my initial interview I was offered the position. The 2 people I interviewed with were super knowledgeable about the organization and very eager to answer all of my questions without hesitation. The process went very smoothly. I was then contacted by an HR Recruiting Coordinator who led me every step of the way with the onboarding process. Totally positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Your background is mainly in healthcare, why digital advertising?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for another position. However, I got the HR recruiter recommended to apply for this one, in another office. The interview process was nice and friendly. It seems like it was a smooth interview and the recruiter told me that he will get back with available time slots for in-person interview. I was extremely thrilled.
    However, weeks went by and it totally went dark. Just dark, nothing. Despite I tried to send a thank you notes and the follow-up three times. Until now, I've never been told that I didn't get the job or whatever.

Media Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at 360i in May 2017.

Interview

Several phone interviews with different employees. Everyone liked me until I spoke with the brand new VP. She showed up late to call me and asked me the most rediculous questions. She seemed that she wasn't interested in me from the moment I spoke with her. One question was "what's a red flag of working at 360i?" Well I should have said her with asking a strange question like that.

Associate Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at 360i (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Very quick and easy process. Everyone was super nice and professional. I came into the NYC office and met with 3 members of the team over an hour and a half time slot, each were individual interviews one after another. I then had a Skype interview the following day to meet one other member of the team. I had other offers on the table, which is probably why they moved so quickly.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you made a mistake and what did you learn from it?
      Describe a time you were in a leadership position and how you overcame challenges in it.   Answer Question