360i Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Jared Belsky

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free bagels every other Friday and beer on tap" (in 16 reviews)

• "Work-life balance seems achievable here" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is sometimes not a great work/life balance" (in 13 reviews)

• "The usual agency problems: long hours, everything is urgent" (in 11 reviews)

1. "Fun but rollercoaster. Good for those with initiative"

Former Employee - ACD in New York, NY
    Former Employee - ACD in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of great opportunities if you hustle and play the game. Stay up to date. Work it.

Cons

Can be competitive, clients don't believe 360i can be integrated.

Advice to Management

Focus on social and digital, it is your strength. Keep making talent feel wanted.

2. "It was okay"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

- Best in class training
    - Innovative thinking
    - Impressive Client list
    - Nice perks

Cons

- Media dept. was difficult to work with
    - Was a more "me" than "we" culture
    - Was very cliquey and it affected the work

Advice to Management

Work on the company culture to make it a more familiar and welcoming place. Even if some higher ups are good at their job, don't let them feel like they are untouchable and can do and say whatever they want to employees just because they are smart.

3. "Good place to get your feet wet"

I worked at 360i full-time

Pros

perks:
    iced coffee
    beer/wine
    fruit
    bagel fridays
    nice office space
    good location
    unlimited PTO
    summer fridays

Cons

company culture-people seem overall just overworked and very unhappy. It should be a positive environment with such a young group. Management is concerned with the bottom-line first.

Advice to Management

take better care of your employees and they will take better care of you.

"All they do is lie. If possible, stay away"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

It keeps the bills paid

Cons

Over aggressive account managers expect the data to magically validate their "gut" feeling.

Advice to Management

The only thing management cares about is getting the client to sign on the dotted line for whatever set of dubious services they pitched to said client.

5. "360i"

I worked at 360i full-time

Pros

Work life balance, good people

Cons

No cons, great place to start out

"Good Organization, especially for younger employees"

Former Employee - Media Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Media Manager in Atlanta, GA

I worked at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great place to start your career.
    - Casual environment
    - Emphasis on education and development
    - Well-defined roles and advancement paths
    - Work with interesting clients

Cons

- Varies a lot by client team. People I knew on retail clients sometimes had to work long hours over Thanksgiving break.
    - The usual agency problems: long hours, everything is urgent.
    - A bit top-heavy with many layers of management.

7. "Senior Media Manager"

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Very relaxed and friendly culture.

Cons

There is sometimes not a great work/life balance.

8. "360i puts their employees first"

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

I absolutely love working for 360i: an innovative company that puts their employees first with amazing office perks and employee benefits. 360i practices what they preach by creating an environment that supports true work life balance. Our CEO Jared Belsky is based in the Atlanta office and couldn't have been more suited to lead the company as CEO. He's smart, knows the industry second to none, and cares tremendously about his employees. He is determined to grow the business and this is obvious with how much business we are continuing to win quarter over quarter. It's a really exciting time to work for 360i as we gain new business, retain great clients, and continue to innovate in the challenging and fast-paced world that is digital marketing and analytics. I am thrilled that Jared is our new CEO and I trust him to take 360i to the next level and beyond.

Cons

For the first three months of employment, you park offsite a few blocks and walk/ shuttle to the building. You are moved up to a closer lot quickly, typically after just 3 months.

Advice to Management

Continue to prioritize talent retention. It's obvious that you care about taking care of employees with the amount of perks we receive: summer Fridays, unlimited PTO, amazing benefits, great MAT and PAT leave policies, generous holiday schedule, great salaries, fun employee events, learning and development opportunities, etc. Keep up the good work!

"Stoked about Jared Belsky as the new CEO!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Unbelievable benefits (unlimited PTO, 4 months parental leave/male or female, 6 weeks Caregiver leave, sabbatical after 5 years, summer Fridays, the list goes on and on. While all of the benefits are wonderful the people are even more spectacular. It's a true family feel in Atlanta. Everyone goes above and beyond to help each other out. You never hear anyone say "that's not within my job description". People genuinely care about each other and their success. Atlanta has tons of diversity, more than I've seen at other places/locations. There is a gym in our building that is free to the employees (I'm talking nice equipment, showers, sauna, they even provide towels, lockers, soap, hair dryers, the whole 9 yards). The culture here is for sure a reflection of the leadership that has been put into place (specifically in Atlanta). Jared and others have made this a place I have no desire to ever leave. Now that Jared is CEO, I have high hopes of what's to come for all of 360i!

Cons

Parking leaves something to be desired. Unfortunately the garage onsite is completely full. So if you're a new hire you will likely be designated to another parking garage. The silver lining though is that they do have a shuttle that picks you up and drops you off at your garage in the morning and evening. The company also pays for the companies designated parking. So they do what they can.

Raises & Promotions: What I've seen is that some years are good and some years are not so good. But I feel like this happens everywhere. Don't expect a killer raise every year.

"Weak work and even weaker leadership"

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good benefits, smart colleagues, agency milestones are helpful for pitches, looks good on your CV. Cool views from upper floors.

Cons

360i has hardly produced any good work the last 5 years, they just promote it well. Now that the media side of the business has taking the reigns it will only get worse. The executive team all hate each other and none of them will hesitate to lie to your face - especially Sarah. If you come to work here, don’t stay long. Learn what you can and get out.