360i Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.6
Jared Belsky

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • Free bagels every other Friday and beer on tap (in 16 reviews)

• Work-life balance seems achievable here (in 13 reviews)

Cons
  • Some accounts do not allow for much work-life balance (in 12 reviews)

• Long hours but outside of that nothing bad to write about 360i (in 10 reviews)

1. "So happy to be here!"

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The people at 360i are people I would actually choose to be around and spend time with given the opportunity – they’re smart, innovative, and funny and make coming to work enjoyable. On top of that 360i offers competitive pay and benefits (awesome upgrades to PTO this year – unlimited!), plus a strong visionary leadership team that have a clear interest in making sure we succeed internally and externally. It’s been a great place for me, personally, so far. Loving it!

Cons

Not a big deal, but in the interest of transparency to anyone who may be joining 360i, we don’t currently use some of my fav tools that I’ve had access to at other agencies (e.g. Box.com, Slack, Salesforce, etc.). Although some of these are used in pockets across smaller teams and collaboration across teams hasn’t been an issue.

Advice to Management

I'm a huge fan of those that have recently been promoted on the leadership team and excited to see where we go next! Keep up the good work!

2. "Stoked about Jared Belsky as the new CEO!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Unbelievable benefits (unlimited PTO, 4 months parental leave/male or female, 6 weeks Caregiver leave, sabbatical after 5 years, summer Fridays, the list goes on and on. While all of the benefits are wonderful the people are even more spectacular. It's a true family feel in Atlanta. Everyone goes above and beyond to help each other out. You never hear anyone say "that's not within my job description". People genuinely care about each other and their success. Atlanta has tons of diversity, more than I've seen at other places/locations. There is a gym in our building that is free to the employees (I'm talking nice equipment, showers, sauna, they even provide towels, lockers, soap, hair dryers, the whole 9 yards). The culture here is for sure a reflection of the leadership that has been put into place (specifically in Atlanta). Jared and others have made this a place I have no desire to ever leave. Now that Jared is CEO, I have high hopes of what's to come for all of 360i!

Cons

Parking leaves something to be desired. Unfortunately the garage onsite is completely full. So if you're a new hire you will likely be designated to another parking garage. The silver lining though is that they do have a shuttle that picks you up and drops you off at your garage in the morning and evening. The company also pays for the companies designated parking. So they do what they can.

Raises & Promotions: What I've seen is that some years are good and some years are not so good. But I feel like this happens everywhere. Don't expect a killer raise every year.

3. "Great people. Bad hourz"

I worked at 360i full-time

Pros

Great leadership and company culture

Cons

Late hours and consistsent turmover

Advice to Management

Nothing

"Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I have been working at 360i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Truly a place people "want to work." Positive, laid-back culture & amazing benefits (unlimited PTO, Sabbatical after 5 years, 1 p.m. close every Summer Friday, "Winter Break" between Christmas and New Years, casual dress, 16 week maternity/paternity leave). Work-life balance seems achievable here.

Cons

There have been a number of leadership changes in the past few weeks. All seem to be for the best & have been in the works for a while.

Advice to Management

It's great that management really seems to care about the individual employee experience here, across all levels/ranks.

"You could do worst"

Former Employee - Media Department - Director Level in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Media Department - Director Level in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

The standard Agency stuff: Summer Fridays, Beer of tap, bagels, Standard benefits package, great people to work with, cool office space with multiple roof decks, cool summer and holiday parties, and pretty good team building activities. People really do sit and gossip in packs about the politics that hinder them from doing great work. Which I consider a perk to have folks you trust to share and vent to. HR is the best I have ever seen at any agency. While they still put the agency first, they are really good in supporting the employees within their means.

Cons

High Turnover, there is no diversity particularly at the director level or higher (which I believe handicaps them from having a authentic viewpoint that connects and attracts clients) sexism runs rapid… complete boys club in Media and at the corporate level, while the CEO is female she has little compassion for women (she is however exceptional at lip service, dodging tough questions, fireside chats…laughable and pretending to care), while there are some fantastic management, there is also some that the agency should hold accountability for their actions. A firm talking to is not sufficient.

I think the biggest con is some of the decision makers being tone deaf to what the employees are telling them and providing transparency on changes and challenges with promotions and employee retention. Review process does not reflect pay or promotion adequately. I know people who consistently performed well and did not get promoted or received very low pay increases. Favoritism and being a male dictates your success here.

Essentially, any job will be contingent on who your boss is. And some of the cons you have here you will find at most agencies. That said, you could do worst…

Advice to Management

You are a advertising agency, so you should know better than anyone that an award, light hearted photo, a great article or a carefully constructed social media presence is not an indication of your greatness. That is smoke and mirrors. Take a look at your salaries and promotions, why are men promoted more frequently and at higher rates. The reviews on GD consistently say favoritism, so put buffers in place to ensure you can't promote this way. Listen to your leadership, empower them, and most of all hold them accountable. Ad some diversity in leadership roles. Your employees are you best assets as they support your clients. Want to keep clients? Do better at retention.

6. "Love This Place"

Current Employee - Senior Media Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Senior Media Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Culture, relaxed environment, learning opportunities, outstanding people

Cons

Workload can sometimes become heavy but that happens everywhere.

Advice to Management

Kepp up the good work!

7. "Media Manager"

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Awesome place to work now

Cons

No cons that I can think of

8. "Grateful to be working with the best!"

Current Employee - SEO
    Current Employee - SEO

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Everyone on the 360i SEO team is so friendly, smart, approachable, humble and hard-working. From leadership/management to team members, I give major props and respect since everyone puts in the work. Despite having offices dispersed in ATL/CHI/NYC, there is a lot of communication, collaboration, and cohesiveness within the department. The learning opportunities here are endless, and client work/pitches are challenging and interesting. The team and company culture is very chill, which I appreciate.

Cons

The workload is demanding which can be stressful but also expected on the agency side.

Advice to Management

Keep it up, and thanks!

9. "Great first job"

Current Employee - Associate Media Manager
    Current Employee - Associate Media Manager

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Great work life balance, work hard play hard environment, impressive accounts

Cons

High turnover rate across industry

"So far, so amazing!"

Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 360i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just started here a few weeks ago and am loving it! I switched from the brand to agency side. My recruiting process was easy, professional, and quick. Great dynamic on my team. Everyone is kind, curious to learn, and creative. Working on awesome clients too! I feel respected and that people value my opinion. Senior team members I report to are responsive, encouraging, and supportive.

Benefits are excellent and much better than my last job! Summer Friday every Friday. Cool office building in Tribeca w/ awesome views. Fun little perks like bagel Friday, coffee on tap, etc. Hours in my department are very reasonable.

Cons

No cons to speak of! Admittedly, have not been here too long.