360i Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-timePart-time

3.2
Jared Belsky

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "Free bagels every other Friday and beer on tap" (in 17 reviews)

• "Work-life balance seems achievable here" (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • "There is sometimes not a great work/life balance" (in 13 reviews)

• "The usual agency problems: long hours, everything is urgent" (in 11 reviews)

1. "Junior Associate"

I have been working at 360i (Less than a year)

Pros

Great Managers and Company culture

Cons

Could've given more responsibilitiy to an associate

"I would rate 0 stars, but that's not an option"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

If you've worked with XD, Production and Tech...some of the most genuine, kind and talented people in the industry.

Unlimited PTO, birthday wheel and a Coca-Cola Freestyle machine

Cons

So many cons, but the worst has to be recent events. When 25 people were let go. I am disgusted by how it went down. Employees were escorted out of the building by security - like criminals. No time to grab files or anything they've worked on over the years...blood, sweat and tears, all for nothing. Down the toilet. How can the leadership sleep at night knowing how the employees were treated? Beyond unethical.

No room for creative work. 360i company wants to be a media company.

The company is also not hiring till next quarter. So don't even bother applying.

"You Can Do Better"

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

Unlimited Vacation Days- If your team is fully staffed for you to take advantage of it.
    Work From Home- If your manager isn't a micromanager
    Week Off Between Christmas and New Years
    Bagels Every Other Friday- While this is a pro, I wouldn't partake if I were you. They are obviously a day old (at least) and could double as a door stopper.
    Beer On Tap
    The Friends That You Make Here- Even if you are the most antisocial person in the world, you'll end up making some amazing friends. You're going to need it...

Cons

I honestly do not know where to start. This place had so much potential. However, in the past few years, this company has felt less a place to thrive and more like a sinking ship.
    The MAJOR issue is the leadership team. The lack of communication, respect and transparency is what is causing the high turnover. I am not sure what the the issue with understanding the basic principal that without PEOPLE you won't have a business. Cutting corners is NOT the answer for the money trouble.
    Every month we would have agency wide meetings to assure us that the business was healthy. The CEO REPEATEDLY would state that 360i wasnt turning into a Media company. Then within a short period of time, layoffs! If that weren't bad enough, those of us left didnt get raises. Oh, except if you were in Media or one of the favorites/inner circle of the leadership team. I kid you not, only a handful of people received raises and those were people that were deemed "important" to the higher ups. (FYI, there isn't actual criteria for what makes you a favorite. You just have to kiss up enough).
    Also, if some of your team is let go (or quits) don't expect a replacement. That would take money from the "people who matter". Be prepared to do triple the amount of work for a non competitive salary.
    I would just avoid completely. It is obviously that the top of the food chain is lining their pockets while the people in the weeds suffer. It's just a lack of respect for everyone there. Instead of lying and saying the business is healthy, and then firing a chunk of people, why not be honest??? We had an issue with transparency and communication with the old leadership team and we all saw how high turnover was then. Why are you, not ONLY repeating those mistakes, but making things worse?
    Again, this place had such potential. Those days are long gone....

Advice to Management

I have no advice to Management because they won't listen anyway. However, here is some advice for our parent company, STEP IN and CLEAN HOUSE. If not, there won't be a business left.

4. "Nothing great about this place"

I have been working at 360i full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Nothing is great about this place.

Cons

Everything is a con about this place.

5. "Pay More"

Current Employee - Senior Media Manager in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Senior Media Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Agency leadership, PTO policy, and

Cons

Company looses a lot of great talent because they are not competitive with wages. They have shifted towards offering other benefits like unlimited PTO, but that does not equate the same as thousands of dollars in your pocket. Especially big disparity for those working at the agency for a long time. No benefit in being loyal, I guess.

Advice to Management

Pay more attention to review cycles instead of hastily putting things together. People want their managers to put in the same level of effort in their careers as themselves.

6. "Most unethical company I worked for"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Free beer, subsidized vending machines, pool table.

Cons

Most unethical management. They literally lie to their clients in business pitches. An unproven proof of concept is sold as a product through powerpoint tricks.

I moved up to the leadership position in a technical department at this company in 4 years. Then, I was exposed to all the deception that happens at the top level. The company management is a crowd of most incompetent people I have seen. The technical leaders don't understand the technology people in their departments work with. I doubt whether they have ever written a single line of code. Most of their job is focused on lying to clients in selling products and services that don't exist and they are good at that. So, 360i obtains new clients through this trickery and loses them in a year or so once the clients realize what they have gotten into. If you get an interview, definitely try to ask how many clients 360i has lost in last couple of years. Do you research beforehand and compare the answer you get with your research. You will know what I mean.

During my tenure, this has been a revolving door for technical people. Just search for people who worked here for less than a year in Linkedin. Reach out to those people before you accept the offer. You have been WARNED!

Advice to Management

The management itself is unethical, so no advice will be worth it.

"do not work here"

I have been working at 360i full-time

Pros

location, bagels every other Friday

Cons

It is a boys club and understaffed.

8. "Great Environment!"

I worked at 360i full-time

Pros

Amazing work life for 30 and under hungry professional. Results based management which allows for autonomy.

Cons

Pay isn't great. Bonuses are a joke.

"Toxic and thankless"

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I worked at 360i full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Solid book of clients with deep wallets allowed for "sky's the limit" thinking that produced brand-building work.

The media group seemed to have a collaborative culture and good camaraderie within, but there is zero crossover between brand and media so I can't speak conclusively on this.

Cons

The only thing this office cares about is looking outwardly good to the industry, prospective clients and prospective employees. Chicago office management shows extreme favoritism within. For instance, they solicited Glassdoor reviews from a select set of employees subjectively deemed the agency's "best and brightest" and "the future of the company". During my time at 360i, management managed to belittle me in an office-wide meeting (I saw this happen to others, too) and misattributed credit for several of my achievements and personal contributions to higher-ups. On top of it all, it's a lifeless office with no culture.

Advice to Management

Invest more in the happiness and well-being of your employees. Treat everyone with an equal level of courtesy and respect.

10. "Fun but rollercoaster. Good for those with initiative"

Former Employee - ACD in New York, NY
    Former Employee - ACD in New York, NY

I worked at 360i full-time (More than a year)

Pros

A lot of great opportunities if you hustle and play the game. Stay up to date. Work it.

Cons

Can be competitive, clients don't believe 360i can be integrated.

Advice to Management

Focus on social and digital, it is your strength. Keep making talent feel wanted.