411 Locals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

4.4

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

It was not a group interview. But it was personal, face to face. I was happy because of this approach. It just gave me the time to show the best of me and to answer to all question in great details.
    The interview process was held in professional manner.
    The people were friendly and business oriented.
    As it was long time ago - 5 years ago, I can not remember more details at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you took the initiative to do something
      when it wasn’t your responsibility to do so.
      Tell me about a time when you had great difficulty communicating
      your thoughts clearly to another person or group and how you
      handled this situation.
      Tell me about the most significant project you worked on in which
      it was crucial to keep track of details while still managing the
      “big picture.”
      Describe a time when you anticipated potential problems and
      developed preventative measures.
      Tell me about a time when you had to use your presentation skills
      to influence someone’s opinion.   1 Answer

Retention Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 411 Locals in October 2015.

Interview

The Interview went quick. It was a half hour total . It was pretty Informal. The questions were short and only with one person. It was fairly easy nothing hard at all.

Interview Questions

I was contacted almost 2 weeks after the Interview. I was told that I was very much liked but that I would be better for a Winback position or a Retention Specialist role. I declined since I had already accepted an offer with another company.

Online Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The interview process was tied and very business looking. I was asked questions about my motivation to start with 411locals. There were several questions about my previous experience and current expectations

Interview Questions

• All questions were focused on my capabilities and my expectations.   Answer Question

Recruiting and Affiliate Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Company recruiter set up a second interview, via skye, with the owner. I confirmed via email as their Google Calendar invitation doesn't work if you're not signed into gmail. I corrected my Skype name and responded that I couldn't interview the owner's LinkedIn profile as we we're not connected.

Didn't receive a Skype. Waited 15 minutes. Then realized the invitation was for google hangouts even though my Skype name was at the top of the invitation.

I called the recruiter three times and attempted to reach the owner twice. A CS Rep wouldn't connect me to VM and only took messages. Initially CS Rep said they would call me back in 15-30 minutes. They didn't.

Finally left a last VM with recruiter explaining how unprofessional this was. I'm in the middle of painting a house and wasted two hours.

Owner called, apologized for the recruiter. Explained it had also been scheduled with the wrong date. Offered to continue the interview process. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Would I recruit affiliates.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I can describe the interview process as friendly. It was held in a quiet and cozy room. The HR officer showed patience and professionalism. Actually, I was just a little bit constrained because of my lack of specific experience.

Interview Questions

• It was something like: "What interests you about this job ?”, What skills and strengths can you bring to it?”ect. I was given a chance to ask questions and obtain more information about the position and the company.   Answer Question

Work At Home Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

It was 6 - 7 mounts ago so my memories are fresh. Actually, I was looking for a work at home job and I applied for 411 Locals affiliate partner program. In few day we met in the Las Vegas office. The interview was held as it was expected - in very professional manner.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my background my business and sames experience.
      Some of the questions were:
      What do you know about our organization?
      What do you know about our products and services?
      Why should we hire you?
      What can you do for us?   1 Answer

Freelancer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

I decided to join the affiliate program provided by 411 Locals in about a year. I applied for it. First I get myself familiar with all document required. Then I completed the online form that can be found on 411 Locals website page. So an interview was set. And now I am freelancing for 411 Locals

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your self
      Do you have any experience in freelancing
      What you know about sales
      What is you previous experience
      and so on   Answer Question

Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2014.

Interview

It was held in a professional and calm manner. I was treated not as an applicant but as an equal. This approach impressed me. And I was nicely surprised to see that it was not a scene - it is the company standard, the company way to treat its people.

Interview Questions

• “If I could could start my career over again, what would I do differently”. There was a question like this: “Please, describe in a few sentences the best boss you ever reported to” and “ Tell me about what can motivate you”   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 411 Locals in May 2014.

Interview

It was held first as a phone screen interview then as a face to face interview. just a proffecional attitude and treatment. they gave me the chance to speak and to answer all questions. so, i managet to put my self better position. they asked me something like: Tell me about a tough work situation that you knew was coming – how did you prepare
    and what was the outcome? So, I described on

Interview Questions

• well, not able to remember in details the interview questions, but it was something like:
      Tell me about a time when you had to change your priorities because of a change in
      circumstances or plans. How did you handle it and what was the result?
      Think of an organizational change that you went through – how did it affect your work
      routines? Give an example.
      What is the biggest work related change you have ever faced, how did you handle it and
      what did you learn from it?
      Give me an example of how you quickly adapted to a change in your work area when
      others were resisting it and holding on to “the old way”.   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 411 Locals (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2014.

Interview

Highly proffecional recruitment process and interview. I told them that this position has been part of my training, and my previous job entailed handling several lines. I have good multi-tasking skills and my previous employer can vouch for this. However, at times I have had disagreements on how to resolve a particular problem for a customer, but I have always been able to talk it out and find a solution that my team leader has supported. My goal is to have a very short learning curve on this particular product portfolio. By doing this, I can aim to be among the top performers in the next 3-6 months. Something like this was the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last position?
      How would you handle an angry call from a customer?
      Have you ever had conflict with your team leader or manager?
      Are you able to work with multiple phone lines?
      How would you handle a high pressure environment?
      How many calls per hour can you make on an average campaign?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I will also make a note in the CRM application so even if the system error happens again the next agent won’t be forced to deal with an escalated problem. I will also report the problem to my team leader or manager as soon as I hang up.