4over Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4over Interview Questions

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4over (Glendale, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview process wasn't hard. First phone screen, later was interview with developers and management. Very little technical questions. Mostly about my technical experience and technologies I used. Very last step was HR interview and background check.

Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 4over (Glendale, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Very typical. It didn't really make any sense since your hourly pay is already pre-determined regardless of how qualified you are. You are for sure going to get hired if you are Armenian even if you the tiniest idea or clue of the position you applied for.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's a negotiation, but it all goes down to the pre-determined pay of what's posted when you applied for the position. There might be a.25-.50 increase but the less money the manager can give you, the better. The manager will most likely get the difference or close to it at the end of the year for being such a good manager and saving the company money.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huber Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 4over (Huber Heights, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Roughly a week after applying online I received a call from 4over's HR manager from their Huber Heights location. She was very friendly and demonstrated a degree of genuine interest in speaking with me. We discussed which shift would best suit me as well as basic career goals and when an interview could be scheduled. She ensured that I knew of the location and how/where to enter the building. The plant location is tucked away in an industrial park and could possibly be difficult to initially find if you aren't familiar with the area. The main entrance was easy to find and the decor of the waiting room had a modern/simplistic feel. The HR manager met me at the entrance and was prompt in assisting me with meeting the plant manager (who conducted the interview). He was friendly, and we discussed my knowledge of the company/field, what my career goals were, prior relevant experience, positive and negative qualities/strengths and weaknesses. Since this was not a customer service position he did not appear to be overly concerned with my personality/ability to deal with conflict. He briefly described what a typical day in my desired position would consist of and, according to him, since the department was so busy decided to give me a job offer. This was most likely due to my prior experience, and he stated was not the norm for hiring. I presume another interview is conducted after the background check and drug screen is processed. From that point I was taken back to the HR office for paperwork for the employee prospect physical paperwork and directions to the healthcare facility. A week later I received a call and a start date, which was two weeks out (since I gave notice to my prior employer). The people and administration of the company are wonderful, and the work is clean with minimal chance of work-related injury. I am overall pleased with my decision to accept the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Entry level positions are difficult to negotiate, however anything beyond that I feel negotiating would be of average difficulty.

Prepress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 4over (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process was the same as most companies. Met with the department manager and she went over my resume. She asked me a few questions and offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with these software packages.   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 4over (Glendale, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

easy. Friendly. Not too much serious. They want some one so they have to hire some one as soon as possible. any way the interviews are easy and take short to finish.

Interview Questions

• if you find a better job what will you do?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huber Heights, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4over (Huber Heights, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard, I filled out an application online and was then asked to come in for an interview. The person I interviewed with was very personable and also had a background in design so we had some common ground. The office was well kept and attractive.

I was asked about my previous work history, what made me want to work for 4over, Inc. and was asked if I knew what the company was about. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary and I definitely did not feel like my interviewer was trying to "sell" me on the company or was pushy in any way. The interview lasted roughly 25-30 mins and ended with my interviewer letting me know that I should hear back later that week as to whether or not a position would be extended to me, and that upon being offered, I would have to submit a drug test and hearing test.

I heard back within the timeframe given to me and was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• The question was was most unexpected to me was being asked, "What was something that was difficult for you but you overcame/succeeded?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer I was given was more than what I had requested originally based on my current experience, I did not need to negotiate with the company on their proposal to me.

Plant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 4over (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process took approximately two months. I was appalled at their unprofessionalism. HR called me for references assuming someone already called me saying I had the job.

Interview Questions

• In one word could you describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very simple as they offered me what I expected.