5LINX Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5LINX Interview Questions

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 5LINX (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Pre-screening with HR, talking with department head first then current team developers. Round of technical questions pertaining to my knowledge on the areas that they do work. Interviewers mentioned that they would only ask about things that the team worked on and were not looking for textbook answers.

Interview Questions

• Want to prove your knowledge about the technologies they are currently working with,   Answer Question

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 5LINX.

Interview

typical interview questions. Nothing that stood out as "different" Typical questions, such as why do you want to work here, tell me about yourself. What would your previous employer say about you etc.

Negotiation

Received a letter

Website Designer and Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 5LINX (Henrietta, NY).

Interview

Was greeted at front door by interviewer and shown general area of work. Interview was conducted in a closed office space reserved for meetings so there was privacy and silence. Interviewer seemed exhausted and uninterested in conducting the interview. Very little response was given to answers.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, but there was an emphasis on responsive design in all of the technical questions.   Answer Question

Executive Director Interview

Interview

Well the process was pretty smooth, because I had previous work experience and if the company likes you they will call you back with steps to get started. The leadership and management really look towards build up the staff so that the company can grow

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently today that you will do tomorrow?   Answer Question

Online Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 5LINX (Rochester, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I applied directly via career builder and the process took 7 days - interviewed at 5Linx in March 2013.
    The first round of interviewing was on the phone. Met the Senior director and Social Media Expert. Interview lasted for 40 minutes. They asked questions on my experience, how would I improve upon our product/ company, Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days etc.

Interview Questions

• You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK in taking a salary cut?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 5LINX in January 2011.

Interview

This is a self paced self employed. You decided how you quickly you move up.

Interview Questions

• What was I willing to do to change the dynamics of my family's future.   Answer Question