7 Layers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

7 Layers Interview Questions

Interviews at 7 Layers

2.6

Business Development Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 Layers.

Interview

Got there 5min early to fill out some paperwork, ask your previous working experiences. The interview takes about 20 mins and the questions are not difficult to answer. Asking more about your experiences and explain the company environment, it was a really nice conversation.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 Layers (Irvine, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Friendly, Inquisitive about history, thorough questions. Invited me for a tour of the high-tech facility. They need a receptionist with some people skills. Management was friendly and responsive to my questions about the industry and business units.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for a lot.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 7 Layers.

Interview

Two phone interviews, many questions on my ability to manage customer expectations, learn technical specifications, and juggle multiple requirements and projectsat one time.

Interview Questions

Interview

Questions asking information about basic technical comprehension of telecommunication devices, communication skills to be able to work with customers, and ability to multi task in an technical environment with people and independently

Test Session Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 7 Layers (Irvine, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was a 5 panel (3 from HR and 2 Engineers) and lasted about half an hour. First question, like most companies, asks for a brief description of yourself, then continues in accordance to your resume and what they expect out of their employees. The requirements aren't technical, but rather about your availability. If you have experience or relevance to one of their labs, you'll have a better chance of training in that lab.

Test Session Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 7 Layers (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

You go in and they make you sit with 3 representatives. Each asking you basic interview questions like "why should we hire you or what are your weaknesses". After that if they like you, you will get a tour around the chambers on the first day after the interview.

Evangelist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 7 Layers in May 2012.

Interview

very short . general question about marketing .