888 Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 26, 2017

2.6

Affiliate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Israel, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I was recruited on linkedin by their HR personnel. Went through 4 interviews with their region leader + team leader (one after the other), then I met with their human resources representative 2 times. Some personal questions + some kind of polygraph test

Interview Questions

• questions about deal types   Answer Question
    • questions about how to handle some specific problems related with payments to affiliates   Answer Question
    • how to approach affiliates   Answer Question
    • on HR was asked about how did I handle some problems on my previous working place and what I didn't like about that place   Answer Question
    • my advantages and personal disadvantages as a worker   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)).

Interview

Interviewed by 2 HR managers, the department manager and the team leader. In addition, went through security check with personality test. After the skills exam I was asked to provide 2 references in writing and upon providing them received the offer (which I accepted). The whole process was quite standard.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in February 2015.

Interview

5 stages: first interview with the professional leader, later on with the team leader.
    2 days after I came to an interview with head of department and HR.
    Drug test and later on professional test which took 3 hours.
    last - offer.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Herzliya (Israel)) in January 2015.

Interview

Had to answer some questions on a paper then met the global product manager in a great atmosphere. Everything went good and felt confident about it. Then had a computer test with some questions to answer like what would be my first steps when entering the job, how would i manage my time etc...

888 Holdings Interview

Interview

Nothing to worry about, usual questions

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Herzliya (Israel)) in June 2013.

Interview

Two rounds of interviews, each round had only one person. First interview was with HR and the second was with the manager of the division.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of personal questions about drug use etc. be prepared for that.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in July 2011.

Interview

I went through 3 different interviews one with hr, my direct manager and the head of the security. I had to do an computerised integrity test twice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple i asked for more and we met in the middle

Member Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gibraltar (Gibraltar)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at 888 Holdings (Gibraltar (Gibraltar)) in September 2010.

Interview

The interview process was conducted entirely online and over the phone which I found very accomodating as a prospective applicant from overseas.

The first phase consisted of a written test designed to test ones linguistic and verbal communications skills. I found the test to be concise and relevant in regards to the advertised position.

The second phase of the interview was an hour-long informal telephone conservation with a member of the Human Resources Department and my future Team Leader. I was informed extensively about the position, the company and the location. The information provided was quite accurate in hindsight as my expectations were largely met. I got the impression that this would be a friendly, attractive and infornal place to work, while the job in itself would be fast-paced, dynamic, challenging, adequately paid and where I would make good use of my multilingual communication skills. The questions asked were both concerning my previous qualifications and experience as well as my personality, expectations and general attitude. I found the questions relevant in regards to determining the candidates' aptitude for the position offered.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was what I would do if I received a call from a member claiming to be addicted to gambling and wanted a refund for the money he or she had spent on the website. The question was both difficult and unexpected because I had never been in such a position before. Dealing with difficult customers is not the same as dealing with people with a serious mental health condition, directly related to the services ones company offers. I was presented with a moral dilemma and had to think about my loyalty to my employer and the company's interests visavi what is ethical, moral or even legal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation, the terms were quite clear and uniform for all applicants. There was enough time for me to give my notice before the expected start date.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 888 Holdings in October 2008.

Interview

The interview was in-person a one-on-one interview between me and a hiring manager. The interviewer asked questions about my experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.
    It was a friendly conversation, a pleasant one.
    After that they arrange another meeting with the manager of the team. he showed me what they do, explain a bit more of the job. Introduced me to the other employees.
    I had a skilled text which I pasted.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are qualify for this job?   1 Answer