A.D.A.M. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

A.D.A.M. Interview Questions

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A.D.A.M. (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Call from recruiter, then HR, then in person interview with hiring manager and HR. I got a tour of the office but was not invited to speak to the employees working there. Still, it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• They ask the usual....experience, talk about how you handle conflict. Nothing new.   Answer Question

Product, Marketing, Sales Area Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A.D.A.M. (Atlanta, GA) in July 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was very standard. The in person interview was fairly standard, but the hiring manager barely had time to interview me, less than 1 hour, then he/she handed me off to another person in the department. In general, I feel the interview went well, but I never received a follow up offer or decline. I tried to reach the hiring manager, but my contacts were never returned.

Assistant Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A.D.A.M. (Atlanta, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Phone interview and face to face interview with hiring manager and HR representative. Didn't find out that they extended the offer to another candidate until I called and asked.

Interview Questions

• The interview was mostly the hiring manager explaining the role they were looking for and the history of the team and the company.   Answer Question