A-LIGN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A-LIGN

2.6

Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (West Columbia, SC) in March 2020.

Interview

Fantastic interview process. As I told the recruiter I had spoken with, even if I hadn't gotten the position I would have had nothing but positive things to say about A-LIGN and their hiring process. From start to finish everyone was communicative, easy to talk to, and really receptive to answering questions.

IT Specialist Interview

Interview

Campus interview and then took a long time for me to hear anything back until I gave them a call. The interview wasn't bad but just not the best communication between them and you.

Technical Writing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in October 2019.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a campus recruiter. After this there was an in person interview at the downtown Tampa office. The interview process was very smooth and the staff were very welcoming.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A-LIGN in September 2019.

Interview

They didn't ask me any questions, they just said "I have a list of things I'm supposed to ask but I don't want to, so ask away this is all you." So it was just me asking any questions I could think of for 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• hey didn't ask me any questions, they just said "I have a list of things I'm supposed to ask but I don't want to, so ask away this is all you."   1 Answer

SOC Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn. Within 4 days I had my first interview, within 7 I had my second interview and got an offer the same day. The whole process was very relaxed and my interviews were transparent and honest.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in September 2019.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a company recruiter. I then had an interview with the Senior Software Architect and then a third interview with the Architect and the Senior Software Engineer.

Overall it was a great process and you could tell the company had their ducks in a row when it came to interviewing and the onboarding process. I was thoroughly impressed.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an example of a time that performance was an issue and how you approached solving that problem and what it's solution was ultimately?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

The hiring process was rigorous but fair. A-LIGN is looking for competency, fit and drive as they are a rapidly growing company in a high growth sector. One of the more difficult interview processes that I have been through but certainly not unexpected.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

Staff was very helpful in answering questions and setting expectations for each of the interviews. Interviews were productive and team members where really engaged. It was a great experience .

SOC Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Pittsburgh, PA) in August 2019.

Interview

Talked with recruiter after LinkedIn convo, then interviewed with manager and associate director and accepted the offer. Whole process was very simple and straightforward. No “behavioral” type interview questions were asked.

Campus Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received a call shortly after. The interview process was really great. It was overall a pretty quick process but very thorough. Communication was excellent. I could reach out to my recruiter by phone or email and always received responses in a timely manner.