A-LIGN Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 60 of over 60 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

A-LIGN

Application

I interviewed at A-LIGN

Interview

Went through four rounds of the interview process. Each interview lasted around 30-45 minutes. The third round consisted of interviewing with 4 different people, totaling 2 hours. The fourth interview was with two people totaling 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would put together a customer referral program.
    Answer Question

A-LIGN

Application

I interviewed at A-LIGN

Interview

Three rounds in total. 30min phone call, then 6 behavioral Spark Hire , and a final 90min Zoom call. First phone call was mainly going over your resume and time for you to ask questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

Great interview with 3 different people. However, when I asked for further clarification on the process, I was sent a generic dismissal email. It would be nice to get a more personal interaction after spending 2.5 hours talking with the company in interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tallahassee, FL) in Oct 2020

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. It started off with an introduction call then went on to a HireVue interview. Following that you do a back to back to back interview with three interviewers,

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think you're a good fit? Why consulting? What are your interests?

A-LIGN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN in Sep 2020

Interview

Spark Hire virtual interview that was recorded. There were about five questions that ask why the company and other relevant behavioral questions. This process was easier than an in person interview. They gave multiple opportunities to see the questions and an unlimited amount of chances to record an answer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (West Columbia, SC) in Mar 2020

Interview

Fantastic interview process. As I told the recruiter I had spoken with, even if I hadn't gotten the position I would have had nothing but positive things to say about A-LIGN and their hiring process. From start to finish everyone was communicative, easy to talk to, and really receptive to answering questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sofia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Sofia) in Mar 2020

Interview

It was great talking with Bozhena. She was very opened and provided detailed information about the benefits and all things I was interested in. After that, I had three more interviews with the management and the teammates.

Interview Questions
  • I provided resume of activities from my experience and we discussed them.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in Jan 2020

Interview

It was very fast and efficient. My recruiter was EXCELLENT and always kept me in the loop on everything. I never once felt like I was going to be ghosted in the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A-LIGN

Application

I interviewed at A-LIGN

Interview

Campus interview and then took a long time for me to hear anything back until I gave them a call. The interview wasn't bad but just not the best communication between them and you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A-LIGN (Tampa, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a campus recruiter. After this there was an in person interview at the downtown Tampa office. The interview process was very smooth and the staff were very welcoming.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 60 Interviews