KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

A New Leaf Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 9 of over 9 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at A New Leaf

A New Leaf

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A New Leaf in Sep 2021

Interview

Interview was straight to the point. They had a recruiter asking questions first and the scheduled a follow up with the supervisor. The interviews were no longer than 15 minutes each and they just ask you scenarios on what you would do in that particular situation.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last job?
    Answer Question

A New Leaf

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A New Leaf in May 2021

Interview

An application is filled out online. Someone then reaches out via email to schedule a zoom meeting. The zoom meeting is exchanging questions. It was an easy-going but professional experience. I would recommend applying.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

A New Leaf

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A New Leaf in Nov 2019

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. Asked about my education background. Asked a variety of questions pertaining to case management and experience dealing with crisis. Invited to an in person interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had to talk down someone from a crisis
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in Aug 2018

Interview

Pleasant phone screening followed by a meeting with the hiring manager and colleague. The interview last about 30 minutes and ended with them providing a timeline on when a decision would be reached.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in May 2017

Interview

Interview was simple, straight-forward, no fluff. Informal, the most important question was surrounding experience with kids. Hiring process took a bit of time; not sure if hiring manager forgot about hiring me or I am not even supposed to get the job, or it just escaped their mind. Had to reach out to Hiring Manager a few times due to the confusion.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of experience do you have working with kids?
  • What would you do if you don't agree with another staff? How would you resolve conflict?

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ)

Interview

Situational questions, background check, asking about experience handling difficult clients, how familiar are you with community resources, how do you deal with escalations, pre employment drug screen, how good are you at multi tasking, do you feel comfortable answering crisis calls

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in Oct 2015

Interview

Two people in the hiring process. If they do not have a second person they will send there favorite employee in to help. They will ask a series of questions off a questionnaire. Laugh have fun and crack jokes

Interview Questions
  • Do you mind sitting at a desk and answering phones.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in Nov 2014

Interview

It wasn't intimidating as you thought it would be. The managers would like to know how you would handle difficult cases and being independent without having them to tell you what to do.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A New Leaf (Mesa, AZ) in Jun 2013

Interview

Fantastic Interview and the hiring process was smooth, without any worries.

RSS Feed</>Embed

Work at A New Leaf? Share Your Experiences

A New Leaf logo

A New Leaf Photos

+ Add Photo
A New Leaf photo of: Breana and her daughter escaped abuse thanks to the help of remarkable A New Leaf employees.
A New Leaf photo of: Renee's family had their life changed forever, when A New Leaf employees helped them recover from homelessness.
A New Leaf photo of: The IT department at the annual employee appreciation luncheon!
A New Leaf photo of: She won an award at the annual employee appreciation luncheon!
A New Leaf photo of: Annual employee appreciation luncheon, at the Duce in Downtown Phoenix.
A New Leaf photo of: A New Leaf swag at the Philanthropy Office!
A New Leaf photo of: Staff outing to Top Golf for a fundraiser!

Expert Career Advice