A'gaci Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A'gaci

1.9

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A'gaci (Mesquite, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

It was your basic retail management interview. The interviewer was nice and showed me around the store. Just talked and put me at ease to make it not seem like an interview because she wanted to gauge my personality and see if it would vibe with the store.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are right for the job?   1 Answer

Merchandise Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A'gaci (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

Any employee who apply for a job will take an assessment before you get an interview. The interview is based on your assessment result. The interview is pretty easy, so don't be nervous.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A'gaci (Grapevine, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

My first interview was pretty straight forward and easy-going. The manager of the store that I orginally applied at, was full on excited to train me to becoming an assistant manager. I wore appropriate attire. My second interview....was kinda bumpy. Maybe I should've worn more to cover up my tattoos, but if this company is supposed to be "trendy and fun" what should it matter right? Wrong. If it was such an issue you should've never hired me in the first place.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Lead Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at A'gaci.

Interview

Was very easy, got key skills across to employer that best fit the job description. applied and got the interview the same day. interview was conversational and straight to the point. had a few more post interview questions and I stared working about a week afterwards. very fast

Negotiation

no negotiation

Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A'gaci (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Met with styling lead, who was transparent about the job, well-spoken and friendly. Took about half an hour to style multiple looks with clothing samples on grid. Interview process was smooth, but after following up, I never heard feedback or a response at all.

Interview Questions

• Volume of styling was important. They were looking for 80-100 looks per stylist per day.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A'gaci (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

I submitted my resume online and received call fairly quickly from the district manager. I interviewed with the district manager and then with the regional manager. The hiring process took about 3 weeks. District Manager seemed desperate to fill all position as this company has a reputation for high staff turnover.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to improve the shrink level in this store?   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A'gaci in March 2013.

Interview

Great, fun environment,

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a conflict with a fellow co-worker?   Answer Question

Floor Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at A'gaci (Fort Worth, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Quick and easy. Typical interview questions. Ways you would solve conflicts between you and a co-worker and a customer. I was already an employee so my process was a lot simpler but talking one on one with your district manager

Interview Questions

• How would you solve a conflict between a customer that escalated?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at A'gaci (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Group interview with 5 other girls and 2 managers in the food court. Managers made everyone feel comfortable while still keeping the professional feel. Very relaxed interview, easy questions. We were told that we would be emailed within a few hours; I received mine and the next day I was offered a job. Went in two days later to fill out paperwork, etc. Whole process took about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw your best friend walk into your store and steal something?   1 Answer

Shoe Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A'gaci (Miami, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I felt super comfortable, it was any typical interview you have been to for retail. Just make sure you practice before so you won't be so nervous.