A10 Networks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Senior Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

Applied online, Got a Phone Screen call the next week. They asked me what all I know in pretty detailed way. Next I was invited for an onsite interview, which was pretty long process, In total there were 6 interviews and they asked me everything that I have put on my resume. Mainly the basics about all the protocols of OSI model in each layer.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A10 Networks in March 2017.

Interview

2 weeks of interviews. 3 rounds of the interviews in total, 2 of them by the team members and 1 by the manager. Tested essentially on DS, Algos and ComNet basics

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

HR gives a phone call regarding the basis information and the available time slots for interview. She arrage the first round of on-site interviews with two potential coworkers (1:1). One week later, second round of on-site interviews with another three persons including senior manager. The interview process is not well organized, there is a long wait between two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Algorithm: string manipulation. 2. network concepts. 3 IQ Test. 4 paper test.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

1 hour programming. 5 people interview. every people ask to code on white board. Hash table, copy string, double string, asked the project have been done. most of them are friendly, especially the manager. Questions are average, not very hard. But still need to do some preparation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Francisco, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Technical recruiter called and ask my availability and scheduled an interview with a software engineer. The software engineer called almost at 7:00 pm and clearly with an altitude for no reason. Some technical questions about Linux operating system and network were asked. Most questions are challenging and are protocol details. I did not expect that detailed questions so I failed.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Mostly technical, about previous projects, problems faced, debugging, etc.
    It was great talking to every one except one person.

Interview Questions

• Various IPv6 transition technologies   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at A10 Networks in April 2018.

Interview

1st round phone interview with google doc for solving problems, the process lasted around one hour
    2nd round phone interview with 3 engineers in turn each with 45 minutes, basically talked about their intern project, some basic problems on C, and on my resume

Interview Questions

• how do I get a part of an IP address in C.
      Basic knowledge on TCP/IP   1 Answer

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A10 Networks (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I had two rounds of interviews. They weren't very clear in what kind of answers they are looking for. Their confused statements would make you think twice and you would eventually mess something up. The people I interviewed with very nice and polite.

Interview Questions

• Typical networking basics and operating systems concepts (Synchronization & Memory)   1 Answer

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

Has HR phone interview and another phone interview with hiring manager. He called me at 8:30PM. Are they always work this late? Finally, they offer me an on-site interview with 5 people and take an hour exam. Some employees were courteous and asked me tech related questions. Others seem they are not really like the job they are doing. Anyway, 4 hours interview is long and tedious harangue to me. By the way, it seems work on Sat is very often in this company.

Interview Questions

• exam is ok to me even I failed some questions. Some PHP, HTML and CSS questions. You just have to make sure you remember every coding detail before you work in that room.   Answer Question

Web Development Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at A10 Networks.

Interview

It was disastrous. I applied for Web Development Internship with my Resume Mentioning my languages to be Python, Java but still my first interview was heavily on Operating Systems with most of questions being asked in C. I was rejected and the Interviewer was very rude. I then sent a mail to their College Relations notifying them of this. They gave me another chance interviewing with the web development team. I still didn't get the offer but I didn't enjoy the Interview experience.

Interview Questions

• Lowest Common Ancestor stupid version. When 'b' is a child of 'a', and 'c' is a child of 'b'. By definition Lowest Common Ancestor for 'b', 'c' comes out to be 'b' but the interviewer asked me to return 'a' in this case. It was confusing during the process.   Answer Question

A10 Networks Response

Aug 23, 2016 – Sr Director

Thank you for your feedback! We are working very hard to make the interview process more of a great experience for those who spend their time and efforts with A10 Networks. This is very helpful and... More

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at A10 Networks (San Jose, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

There were two rounds in total. The first round was a resume review round and the second was a technical round. They stressed on C++ more than any other language. Knowing Boost library and STL would help a lot, as questions were asked specifically from these two topics.

Interview Questions

• 1) Reverse a link list in groups
      2) Flatten a given binary tree to a linked list   Answer Question