AAA Club Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.8

Auto Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (West Chester, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I contacted their recruiter after receiving an e-mail from them. They responded and set up an interview for me. It was a convenient time for me to interview. The recruiter was helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had all my ASE certifications and other basic questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty simple. I applied online through the AAA website. I was contacted 2 weeks later by an HR representative. The HR rep pre-screened me with a few boilerplate questions during an over the phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. I was contacted the next day to schedule a face to face interview with my potential supervisor. The interview was somewhat laid back, no major surprises. Two days after my interview I was asked to take a drug test, background check etc... From there it took nearly 1 month to actually be hired and on-boarded. I was interviewed in November and started work in early January. After starting work AAA sent me to VA for orientation which lasted two days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a call two days after I completed the process. The interview was in their Newark, DE office a very professional setting. I met with the Regional Sales Director. She followed a pre-approved script. The interviewer was pleasant, professional and focused.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult situation you've faced in your career?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume and contacted for telephone interview. Called in for a personal interview. Within a few days of the personal interview, I was sent an online assessment test. I was kept in the loop for most of the process but lately haven't heard anything and assume the position has been filled without notification.

Manager Interview

Interview

2 interviews with upper management, talked about past experiences with AAA and exceeding member's expectations. Set a business plan for the new store and talked about future of the branch I applied for.

Member Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlottesville, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Charlottesville, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

Very friendly and structured. The questions were situational, for example, asking me to explain a time when ..... In addition, the store manager and supervisor both sat in during the interview to observe the answers. The process was short and sweet and both of them were very fun and outgoing.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when a coworker upset you ...
      How do you help your team?...   1 Answer

Great Place to Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

You are first contacted by manager by the phone for an interview. At the end of the conversation they ask you if you would like to come in for a face to face interview with your potential supervisor. Then the supervisor will ask you a series of questions. It is a very relaxing interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Tag and Title Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

The manager was knowledgeable of the company and was very experienced in the position I was applying for. I believe the manager had been with the company for more than 15 years. She has worked her way up to the present position she held. And with the drive I felt from the interview I know she will move up in the company.

First of all this was my first job interview since 1971. My experience of this interview, I was terrified I have not had a job interview outside of the US Postal Service in 42 years, the private sector had me horrified but I can through with flying colors.

Interview Questions

• How did I get involved in Tags & Titles? Why did I continue with this line of work? What systems have I worked with? How long I've been a Notary? What was my previous employment prior to Tags & Titles? Could I work flexible hours?   1 Answer

Negotiation

We discussed flexible hours, such as working 7:00AM to 1:00PM or 1:00PM to closing. I was asked if I had a preference. I where ever you need me I'll work those hours. Basically I worked the later hours and had no problems.

Dispatcher Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Hamilton, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was the longest most in depth process I've ever been through. First there was a phone interview. That was followed by a sit down interview, where most of the questions were customer service related. At that interview the interviewer sat me down with one of their dispatchers to watch and ask questions. That was an awesome. Then followed the conditional job offer. The conditions background check, references, and drug test. Word of advice they use an email/questionnaire system with references minimum is 5, 2 of which need to be managers or direct supervisors. Have those ready with people that can word your strengths and weakness well. Over all even though it took some time I felt comfortable the entire process the HR Rep that walked me through everything was amazing and made me feel like I wanted to work there. Good luck

Interview Questions

• Describe a Time that you went above and beyond company policy for a customer.
      Many questions like tell me a time when...., or Tell me what you did when you had an upset customer, how did you handle.... what did you say....
      Hardest question was tell me a time when you decision was important to the out come of your customer.   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Went in and followed up on application. Whole hiring process took about three weeks. Drug Screening, and background checks, Reference checks took the longest, for they have to actually speak with all of them. Difficult, if one of your references is very busy.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with irate members yelling at you.   1 Answer