AAA Club Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2018

2.8

Advertising Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Springfield, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 months to complete from start to finish. I was contacted by HR about a month after my application. I had a phone interview with my manager, an in-person interview with that manager, followed by a teleconference interview with other members of the sales team. I was notified of the hire by email and phone by an HR Manager.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions included:

What was a sale you are most proud of?
      Do you like working as a team?
      What is your approach to prospecting?
      How many contacts should you/can you make in a day?
      Can you be productive working from a home office? Do you have a home office?
      Give examples of sales to smaller travel customers and larger customers.
      How much time should you spend working on smaller accounts vs. larger accounts?
      How would you handle objections about print vs. digital options?   1 Answer

Insurance Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Hamilton, NJ) in October 2013.

Interview

First a test is taken online that tests your ability to multi-task and tests your personality.

In person interview is a structured interview with a supervisor, typically 30-45 minutes going over questions regarding your interaction with previous customers and your ability to learn insurance laws across different states.

Candidates who receive a job offer are typically very outgoing and personable.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you were working with a customer that was unhappy   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance in July 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume and contacted for telephone interview. Called in for a personal interview. Within a few days of the personal interview, I was sent an online assessment test. I was kept in the loop for most of the process but lately haven't heard anything and assume the position has been filled without notification.

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE).

Interview

AAA's interview process for any position of semi-importance is long, strenuous, and painful. They are horrible at interviewing and ask you confusing, uneducated questions. It is all "what-ifs" and not real questions about yourself. I did get the job, but I wish I didn't accept it. I've been here two years now and its awful. They do a five panel drug screen on every new hire.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by 2 members of the management team. I was treated respectfully and fairly. I felt the process was a comfortable one. I was asked many questions and also given an opportunity to ask questions. I did not feel like I was just a number. It appeared the managers were very interested in finding the correct fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2011.

Interview

relaxed and informal. Went through multiple interviewers. Several repeat visits to close the deal. Hr first line, then hiring manager and department officer. Also passed to several departments as work with them is integrated,

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (West Chester, OH) in May 2010.

Interview

First was a phone interview with a hr corporate member. Second was an in person group panel with three hr members at the corporate office. After passing this interview I was asked to take a math and personality test. Following the test, I was called for the final interview at the branch location with the branch manager and regional manager. Whole process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• If a member had cancelled their AAA service and was stranded on the side of the road, how would you proceed?   1 Answer

Auto Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (West Chester, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

I contacted their recruiter after receiving an e-mail from them. They responded and set up an interview for me. It was a convenient time for me to interview. The recruiter was helpful.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I had all my ASE certifications and other basic questions.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance.

Interview

Hiring process was pretty simple. I applied online through the AAA website. I was contacted 2 weeks later by an HR representative. The HR rep pre-screened me with a few boilerplate questions during an over the phone interview that lasted about 15 minutes. I was contacted the next day to schedule a face to face interview with my potential supervisor. The interview was somewhat laid back, no major surprises. Two days after my interview I was asked to take a drug test, background check etc... From there it took nearly 1 month to actually be hired and on-boarded. I was interviewed in November and started work in early January. After starting work AAA sent me to VA for orientation which lasted two days.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current position?   1 Answer

Great Place to Work Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AAA Club Alliance (Newark, DE) in December 2015.

Interview

You are first contacted by manager by the phone for an interview. At the end of the conversation they ask you if you would like to come in for a face to face interview with your potential supervisor. Then the supervisor will ask you a series of questions. It is a very relaxing interviewing process.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation with a difficult customer and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer